Welcome to Gaia! ::

stinkfists

my coloring slot is full for now but i'll add you to the waitlist smile

Demonic Demigod

Lupfy
stinkfists

my coloring slot is full for now but i'll add you to the waitlist smile

ahh okay
would you like me to send a trade or no? i just wouldn't want to absent-mindedly spend the money lol.......
stinkfists

if you prefer to send the trade now feel free smile

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
bananakarenina
User Image

coᴍᴍissioɴ ʀeǫuesᴛ

USERNAME Krice
                      TYPE OF DRAWING I'd love a sketch bust?
                      OFFER 20mil + possible tip?
                      REQUEST This is for my OC who is also my avatar. smile
                      ATTITUDE Krice is stoic, composed, compassionate (on the inside), loyal. He's a 'quiet/mysterious' type.
                      REFERENCE Krice - The Stoic Warrior, My Avatar - alternative outfit
                      You said 'no avatar', but I do need to show it to show the front of his hair. sweatdrop The front of his hair is like my avi, and the length is like my references - down to just below his shoulder blades.

His eyes are red with gold striations in the iris. He communicates a lot with them, even if the rest of his face is calm. He's six-feet even, a stoic man, strong and fleet of foot, skilled with his katana (which you don't need to draw). Beneath his calm, composed exterior though, he's a compassionate guy who loves deeply when he does love, and he's fiercely loyal. (another example of him is my little image to the left of my post).
                      Pose/Emotion can be anything that reflects his personality - stoic, composed, compassionate (on the inside), loyal. He's a 'quiet/mysterious' type. He is often seen with his arms folded across his chest, leaning against a wall, his hands in his pockets, or standing with his sword held down at his side (in his left hand). If these poses do not sit well with you, please feel free to suggest one. ^^
                      He wears:-
                      - this shirt with the top-two buttons undone, collar open, and sleeves rolled to just below his elbows. The shirt he wears is a tiny bit less tight than the one in that image.

PROOF OF PAYMENT I'll start a trade, but would prefer to do so only if my request is accepted? So let me know, and then I'll send the trade, and that will be your proof. 3nodding
                      EXTRA Nothing that I can think of at the momento.
Krice

sounds like fun smile i'll put you on the list!

Gracious Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
bananakarenina
User Image

coᴍᴍissioɴ ʀeǫuesᴛ

USERNAME Jaronoid
                      TYPE OF DRAWING Colored digital full-body
                      OFFER 20$ RLC
                      REQUEST This is an OC for an RP I'm running with several friends. We're searching for one artist to do most of our character art via RLC.
                      ATTITUDE Drake is the leader of the group, a rather brave guy. He's age 20, and a quick thinker. As a person, outside of any action, he's slightly introverted. He doesn't really keep to himself, per se, but he's a genuine, sensitive dude.
                      REFERENCE
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      The above is a reboot of an old OC of mine, and I'm trying to find one artist to do the art for all the characters in the RP. I prefer the reboot-version of the outfit and the hair style (slightly longer than shown) and muscular (google: Ottermode) but the wing-style and other anatomical bits and bobbles (claws) as the following older versions of this character:
                      User Image
                      User Image

PROOF OF PAYMENT Uhh.. RLC, so, however you'd like me to prove that? Haha!
                      EXTRA anything else you'd like to add?
Jaronoid

i'd love to try this! smile for rlc i'll do a sketch/lines and once you approve you can send payment (i'll PM you the paypal email), then i'll color and polish it. is that okay?

Gracious Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lupfy
Jaronoid

i'd love to try this! smile for rlc i'll do a sketch/lines and once you approve you can send payment (i'll PM you the paypal email), then i'll color and polish it. is that okay?

That sounds perfect to me! I can't wait!
What's the wait time? I don't mean to sound naggy or rush or anything. I just like to know when to start getting excited. Haha.
Jaronoid

probably about three days right now if that's okay smile i have two other coloreds to do first.

Gracious Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lupfy
Jaronoid

probably about three days right now if that's okay smile i have two other coloreds to do first.

Not a problem at all!

Feral Prophet

bananakarenina
User Image

coᴍᴍissioɴ ʀeǫuesᴛ

USERNAME Miellat
                      TYPE OF DRAWING Digital sketch
                      OFFER I guess 75m?
                      REQUEST This is for my avi.
                      ATTITUDE Happy, but relaxed. Nothing too crazy. Arm pose can be whatever.
                      REFERENCE Here's a tektek: http://www.tektek.org/av/1226188. Just in case you want to see what items my avatar has for easier viewing. I also figured wings seem annoying to draw.
                      PROOF OF PAYMENT I can send trade~
                      EXTRA This is the first art I'm buying for this avatar, so I'm not very picky of how it ends up. I'm also not a frequent art-buyer, so I'm sorry if I haven't given you much detail.

Also, just out of curiosity. What kind of commision did you do that got banned?
Miellat

adding you to the list now smile oh it was really silly, just the first commission i did was an nsfw one outside of gaia, and it was a huge commission at the time (6mil i think?), and a month later i was banned D: i didn't have the emails anymore so i couldn't prove it was from a commission. lost everything... crying smh
Minajerie
bananakarenina
User Image

coᴍᴍissioɴ ʀeǫuesᴛ

USERNAME Minajerie
                      TYPE OF DRAWING Digital line art? Or digital sketch
                      OFFER 55mil?
                      REQUEST Any From Here
                      ATTITUDE Silly or seductive or grumpy. Any or all three (XD)
                      REFERENCE You can find it all on the links in the request thread.
                      PROOF OF PAYMENTI will start a trade
                      EXTRA If you would like any specifics from any one character, let me know.

i hope this is alright! thanks for the commission smile i'll complete the trade now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff