Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors 2016

+1 1 100.0% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

Super Superfan

A K I Y O ! art order!~
User Image
Username: Sweet Saphire dragon
Description: My current. emotion_kirakira Annnnd User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. my man. cool
Expresssion: Cute! emotion_kirakira We want to be drawn with our kitties. Pweeeze??? blaugh
PChiiibiii! unless you think it would look better anime. o3o...what do you think? O3 O 80k
User Image

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sweet Saphire Dragon
A K I Y O ! art order!~
User Image
Username: Sweet Saphire dragon
Description: My current. emotion_kirakira Annnnd User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. my man. cool
Expresssion: Cute! emotion_kirakira We want to be drawn with our kitties. Pweeeze??? blaugh
PChiiibiii! unless you think it would look better anime. o3o...what do you think? O3 O 80k
User Image

hellooooooooooooooooooooo hun! heart emotion_kirakira

accepted! biggrin

i dont know what you like so you may choose if you want a chibi or anime wink hahaha!

how are youuu 4laugh

Super Superfan

x-a k i y o-x

Haai!! emotion_kirakira I could have sworn I posted a hello in here before. emo I guess it didn't go though,
anyways~ Thanks! And I guess chibi is fine for now. o3o maybe I'll come back with an anime order!
See my boyfriend just bought his first big 1million gold item. Cookie boots! blaugh Because he is a manly man~ <3 and someone donated a jet the kitten star doll to me. emotion_kirakira Sooo happy <3
So I just want some adorable art done with us and our kitties. >3< Use your imagination emotion_kirakira I know it will look fabulous! <3 You never dissapoint me! blaugh emotion_kirakira blaugh

And I am just fabulous~ I have some food coming home soon, and I am going on vacation next weekend. emotion_0A0 yaay! whee

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sweet Saphire Dragon
x-a k i y o-x

Haai!! emotion_kirakira I could have sworn I posted a hello in here before. emo I guess it didn't go though,
anyways~ Thanks! And I guess chibi is fine for now. o3o maybe I'll come back with an anime order!
See my boyfriend just bought his first big 1million gold item. Cookie boots! blaugh Because he is a manly man~ <3 and someone donated a jet the kitten star doll to me. emotion_kirakira Sooo happy <3
So I just want some adorable art done with us and our kitties. >3< Use your imagination emotion_kirakira I know it will look fabulous! <3 You never dissapoint me! blaugh emotion_kirakira blaugh

And I am just fabulous~ I have some food coming home soon, and I am going on vacation next weekend. emotion_0A0 yaay! whee

hahah no you didnt say hi but now you did! blaugh

wait WHAT?! DONATED?! gonk

no one donated me something like that ; .; im jealous....

ohh on vacation? biggrin where to? biggrin

Super Superfan

x-a k i y o-x

emotion_0A0 I'ma so sorry!
emotion_0A0 Oh geez I'ma sorry again! *Rumages in inventory* I-I can donate you something! gonk
I wub woo!
I am going to tn for a while, its going to be a 6 hour drive. DX

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sweet Saphire Dragon
x-a k i y o-x

emotion_0A0 I'ma so sorry!
emotion_0A0 Oh geez I'ma sorry again! *Rumages in inventory* I-I can donate you something! gonk
I wub woo!
I am going to tn for a while, its going to be a 6 hour drive. DX

o.O youre kidding me right...?

and whats tn? c:

Super Superfan

x-a k i y o-x

dx I-I can find something! DX
Oh its tennasee I just didn't want to spell it, because i suck at spelling. x3

Man emotion_0A0 I didn't want to tell ya, but I'ma going to. Every time I got on your first page of the art shop to look at stuff, my virus protection pops up like "Derp derp, I see ya got a virus hur, derp derp" emotion_0A0 I dun know why, but its happened every time. emo

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sweet Saphire Dragon
x-a k i y o-x

dx I-I can find something! DX
Oh its tennasee I just didn't want to spell it, because i suck at spelling. x3

Man emotion_0A0 I didn't want to tell ya, but I'ma going to. Every time I got on your first page of the art shop to look at stuff, my virus protection pops up like "Derp derp, I see ya got a virus hur, derp derp" emotion_0A0 I dun know why, but its happened every time. emo

wow... really? surprised never heard that before! surprised maybe i can ask a mod about that...

ohhh aha! xD well i dont live in america so i dont know tn LOL! whahahaha! xD but now i understand you c: with who are you going on vacation? c:

Super Superfan

x-a k i y o-x

O3O really? Oh. xD Well, I guess just stay in a motel...i want to try and make some random friends for the 3 days I will stay there..but I am afraid they won't be my kind of people. :< and I dun wanna be alone. emo may go to this water park thing. <3

3nodding Yeah, just see if they can fix it

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sweet Saphire Dragon

soooooooo sweet!! heart thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu heart heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

im wearing it right now c:

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sweet Saphire Dragon
x-a k i y o-x

O3O really? Oh. xD Well, I guess just stay in a motel...i want to try and make some random friends for the 3 days I will stay there..but I am afraid they won't be my kind of people. :< and I dun wanna be alone. emo may go to this water park thing. <3

3nodding Yeah, just see if they can fix it

i hope you will meet a lot of awesome people there! biggrin

oh a waterpark! heart may i go with youuuuu? emotion_kirakira

Super Superfan

x-a k i y o-x

^U^ It looks good on you! emotion_kirakira *hugs*

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sweet Saphire Dragon