• Hygienic 200
Rachel Covaks
Yeah.

ikr.. she's annoying

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Yeah, I'll bet, I'm sorry she's annoying you.

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hey! If you wonder who the new chick who wanted to be your friend and fb is... It's me... Was curious when i saw in your livestream your fb and looked your site out. Amazing things you have been drawing smile

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Full_Moon83
Hey! If you wonder who the new chick who wanted to be your friend and fb is... It's me... Was curious when i saw in your livestream your fb and looked your site out. Amazing things you have been drawing smile

hahahaha i knew it was you..! 4laugh i saw Sweden and i was like: HEY! ITS HER! 4laugh -accepted-

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rachel Covaks
Yeah, I'll bet, I'm sorry she's annoying you.

oh its ok hun heart i can handle it 4laugh

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
x-a k i y o-x
Full_Moon83

hahahaha i knew it was you..! 4laugh i saw Sweden and i was like: HEY! ITS HER! 4laugh -accepted-
So it was biggrin fun to see the picture you had took from when you where in Paris. Would love to visit Disneyland some time XD

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Full_Moon83
x-a k i y o-x
Full_Moon83

So it was biggrin fun to see the picture you had took from when you where in Paris. Would love to visit Disneyland some time XD

hahahah thanks! heart disneyland is SOOO MUCH FUN! heart you should visit it! biggrin really! biggrin not for only 1 day... A WHOLE WEEKEND! HAHAHAH! biggrin

edit: NO NO NO! A WHOLE WEEK! biggrin and visit Paris too!! <3

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I've been to Disneyworld, was fun.

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
x-a k i y o-x
Full_Moon83
x-a k i y o-x
Full_Moon83

hahahah thanks! heart disneyland is SOOO MUCH FUN! heart you should visit it! biggrin really! biggrin not for only 1 day... A WHOLE WEEKEND! HAHAHAH! biggrin

edit: NO NO NO! A WHOLE WEEK! biggrin and visit Paris too!! <3
If only I had afford and time...

Sophomore

x-a k i y o-x

LEAVE

It's best if you stop replying. It's as easy as that.
Who you think you are? I can leave when I want.

Hunter

Ms Cuntageous
x-a k i y o-x

LEAVE

It's best if you stop replying. It's as easy as that.
Who you think you are? I can leave when I want.

She's the owner of the shop is who she is. And can just block you make you leave. emotion_facepalm

Hunter

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
emotion_bigheart

Sophomore

Xx-Devillicious-xX

She's the owner of the shop is who she is. And can just block you make you leave. emotion_facepalm

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces