Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miss DaMeanor
animegirl12193
Miss DaMeanor

Username: animegirl12193
Style: Realistic Detailed
Reference: My OC Mist
Personality/Mood: Quiet, calm, mysterious, confident and loyal
Notes: Don't forget to include "D" mark on her forehead.
I love your art! heart

Thanks dear! ^^
Added you to the list. :>

Thank you! I'm going to go ahead and start the trade if that's alright haha.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Vampiress Amaia
Username: - Vampiress Amaia -
Style: - Colored Sketch -
Reference: - Sera -
Personality/Mood: - Angry (if you can) -
Notes: - Sera is a fire demon. Her hair, eyes, and skin color all change depending on her mood and ONLY to the colors of fire, and ash (so blacks, whites, grays, yellows, blues, red's oranges). For this, IF you could, I'd like you to have her angry. Possibly even have fire around her hand or a ball of fire in her hand or SOMETHING with fire other than her hair. I am looking for someone daring enough to do angry- because it means that her skin should be dark- either black, or very dark gray. Her hair- think angry, probably red. Same with her eyes- red or yellow or black possibly? Her wings, and outfit, always remain black. So you MIGHT want to do her skin a dark shade of gray to make sure it shows up, unless you just want to sort of do a black out look, where you can barely see the outfit against her skin. That might be cool too. Please try to include her fangs, even it it means they are sticking out over her lips. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! -

Reference: - River -
Personality/Mood: - Sad/sulking/depressed/lonely -
Notes: - River is a water demon, Sera's polar opposite, basically. Even though she is quite feisty and such, she is more of a healer and a protector. She is both a land walker and a water breather. She doesn't really have a nose, just slits that open when on land. Please don't forget her different fins, webbing, or tail. On the references, the very first one and the very last one are the most detailed for her (I drew them both). But the one all the way to the right shows some fins that the one on the left does not (primarily a large tail fin). All fins move in a collapsing manner like a sail. -

Here is the first one.
I couldn't see the other's photos since the folder is locked. :X

Dangerous Sex Symbol

animegirl12193
Miss DaMeanor

I love your art! heart

Since it is harder to edit this style, would you please check to make sure this is ok?
:>
Miss DaMeanor
animegirl12193
Miss DaMeanor

I love your art! heart

Since it is harder to edit this style, would you please check to make sure this is ok?

I've checked it and it is definitely perfect! heart I'm excited for the finished version.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

animegirl12193
Miss DaMeanor
animegirl12193
Miss DaMeanor

I love your art! heart

I've checked it and it is definitely perfect! heart I'm excited for the finished version.

Oh! I forgot to mention: Since the style you chose take a lot longer to finish, I'll be putting the "while in progress" images up so you can see them. :>
You'll find the most current one under your name on my first post. ;D
Miss DaMeanor
Vampiress Amaia
Notes: - Sera is a fire demon. Her hair, eyes, and skin color all change depending on her mood and ONLY to the colors of fire, and ash (so blacks, whites, grays, yellows, blues, red's oranges). For this, IF you could, I'd like you to have her angry. Possibly even have fire around her hand or a ball of fire in her hand or SOMETHING with fire other than her hair. I am looking for someone daring enough to do angry- because it means that her skin should be dark- either black, or very dark gray. Her hair- think angry, probably red. Same with her eyes- red or yellow or black possibly? Her wings, and outfit, always remain black. So you MIGHT want to do her skin a dark shade of gray to make sure it shows up, unless you just want to sort of do a black out look, where you can barely see the outfit against her skin. That might be cool too. Please try to include her fangs, even it it means they are sticking out over her lips. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! -

Notes: - River is a water demon, Sera's polar opposite, basically. Even though she is quite feisty and such, she is more of a healer and a protector. She is both a land walker and a water breather. She doesn't really have a nose, just slits that open when on land. Please don't forget her different fins, webbing, or tail. On the references, the very first one and the very last one are the most detailed for her (I drew them both). But the one all the way to the right shows some fins that the one on the left does not (primarily a large tail fin). All fins move in a collapsing manner like a sail. -

Here is the first one.

really? So weird... it shouldn't be. Well... I THINK it is "gaiaonline" for the password. I am going to see if I can remove the password on it, though.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Vampiress Amaia
Miss DaMeanor
Vampiress Amaia

Here is the first one.

really? So weird... it shouldn't be. Well... I THINK it is "gaiaonline" for the password. I am going to see if I can remove the password on it, though.

I see it now! ^^

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Vampiress Amaia

Here is your second one!
Miss DaMeanor
Vampiress Amaia

Here is your second one!

-GASP- I LOVE THIS ONE! This one, is by far my favorite of the ones you have done for me!!!
Let me know when you're not full again so I can order more, please!!!!
I changed the trade to add tip biggrin
So you'll need to accept it again. Sorry sweatdrop
Miss DaMeanor
animegirl12193
Miss DaMeanor
animegirl12193
Miss DaMeanor

I love your art! heart

Oh! I forgot to mention: Since the style you chose take a lot longer to finish, I'll be putting the "while in progress" images up so you can see them. :>

That's alright, I love seeing the "while in progress" images haha. By the way, don't forget to add the blue streaks on her bangs as well.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

animegirl12193
Miss DaMeanor
animegirl12193
Miss DaMeanor
animegirl12193
Miss DaMeanor

I love your art! heart

That's alright, I love seeing the "while in progress" images haha. By the way, don't forget to add the blue streaks on her bangs as well.

Of course!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

animegirl12193

I'm finally done!
If something is wrong or out of place, please let me know! ^^

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Xitrad
Username: Xitrad
Reference: Current
Personality/Mood: Queen, Aloof, Ethereal, Wise, Loving
Notes: Benevolent Queen of the stars (that is so corny)

Since this style is harder to change, would you please see if this is alright?
I will not continue until I get the OK!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Pixel Qt
Username: Pixel Qt
Style: Sketch Colored
Reference: User Image
Personality/Mood: Shy. o:
Notes: Just make it qt. c; Btw I love your art. <3

Here you go!
If something is off or wrong, I can fix it! Just let me know. ^^

Greedy Fatcat

Miss DaMeanor