Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demigod

Kannibalismus
    Makes sense. And yeah, that's what
    extra is for, haha. Maybe I should
    say tektek must be included...

Couldn't hurt.
We're free to change our own personal rules as we please, right ?
I always prefer having a "general" base to work from; tekteks. c:

Demigod

Kiryu Thunder
^w^ Congrats on opening your shop.

All this art looks so good.

Thanks, Kiryu -- I like the idea of joint shops.
A little more social interaction, lol.
And I love to see all the things these lovely ladies get commissioned to do. emotion_kirakira

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
Malveillants
Kiryu Thunder
^w^ Congrats on opening your shop.

All this art looks so good.

Thanks, Kiryu -- I like the idea of joint shops.
A little more social interaction, lol.
And I love to see all the things these lovely ladies get commissioned to do. emotion_kirakira

Looks like I'll have to hang around and visit more often. Plus I have a couple commissions that I'd love to order too. >w<. So excited

Dangerous Unicorn

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hey Blood! I want to buy art!

I would like: a waist up, the style is your choice. Of my current avi. I'm not changing it for a while, so you don't have to worry about it randomly changing. (What you want drawn and in what style)
I am offering: 1bil plus extra that I may inquire upon between now and then. (What your offer is)
You should probably know: I'm giving you free reign, (Any specific details or requests about the art. If you're ordering animation, please specific what you would like animated)
I hope I did this right o- o

Demigod

Kiryu Thunder
Looks like I'll have to hang around and visit more often. Plus I have a couple commissions that I'd love to order too. >w<. So excited

Yes -- do please visit sometimes.
I'm sure any one of us would take one of your requests --
I'm waiting for my tablet to arrive; I finally got myself one.
So I'm VERY excited to open for digital and re-image my post in the shop..
but for now, I prefer not taking requests (nobody wants my crappy traditional).
I'll be able to do a freebie or two to practice with my tablet,
and then I'll be good to make some samples and start taking commissions.

How're you doing in your joint shop, by the way ?
I saw you had some pretty pricey requests !
Did that surprise you ? How much people actually pay for art ? ^^
Malveillants

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

【❝User Image❞】
____USERNAME :: Yo' Name !
____ART STYLE :: Traditional or Digital ? :: Digital
____PRICE :: 5 Billion?
____INFO // SPECIFICS :: Could you take the character design and give him a new outfit, some thing biker or post apocalyptic..... Just some thing bad a**, really. Nanite

Demigod

Badass Spaz
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

【❝User Image❞】
____USERNAME :: Yo' Name !
____ART STYLE :: Traditional or Digital ? :: Digital
____PRICE :: 5 Billion?
____INFO // SPECIFICS :: Could you take the character design and give him a new outfit, some thing biker or post apocalyptic..... Just some thing bad a**, really. Nanite

Suuuure !
So long as you don't mind waiting around a week for it ?
I'll start sketches and stuff today and send you a traditional wip asap so you can see the idea design ?
I'd love to do a digital but I'm waiting on my tablet to arrive and I don't want to f-ck it up by trying to mouse-draw it. Lol.
If you don't mind the wait, do send a trade request.

Shameless Ladykiller

Feeling Sheepish

I would like: Bust colored of her
I am offering: 2bil
You should probably know: She's a mutant that can control water and turn into it, if you wanted to you can draw her hair as part water. But it's just a suggestion.

I know it's an OC, but it' worth a shot... emo

My first order!!!!! O:
Accepted! Not sure how well the water hair idea will work out but...hey! I'll give it a try! razz

Shameless Ladykiller

KlTT 0

I would like: a waist up, the style is your choice. Of my current avi. I'm not changing it for a while, so you don't have to worry about it randomly changing. (What you want drawn and in what style)
I am offering: 1bil plus extra that I may inquire upon between now and then. (What your offer is)
You should probably know: I'm giving you free reign, (Any specific details or requests about the art. If you're ordering animation, please specific what you would like animated)

Pretttyyyyyy O-O
Accepted! I'll add you to my list. C:

Tycoon

blood_red_night
Feeling Sheepish

You should probably know: She's a mutant that can control water and turn into it, if you wanted to you can draw her hair as part water. But it's just a suggestion.

My first order!!!!! O:
Accepted! Not sure how well the water hair idea will work out but...hey! I'll give it a try! razz

There's also this outfit for her if you want.

Dangerous Unicorn

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
blood_red_night
KlTT 0

Pretttyyyyyy O-O
Accepted! I'll add you to my list. C:

Thank you ^o ^
Woot!~~ So excited >u<
Malveillants

Thine trade is sent and I look forward to the sketch of the new outfit. And no problem waiting on my end, I'm pretty patient and usually preoccupied with other things. Take your time and try to enjoy the art.

Shameless Ladykiller

Feeling Sheepish
blood_red_night
Feeling Sheepish

My first order!!!!! O:

Awesome thanks. smile
Also, normally I wouldn't ask but because its an OC, you never know... what is the age or age range of the character? The ref site is really chibi so it's hard to tell. razz

Tycoon

blood_red_night
Feeling Sheepish
blood_red_night
Feeling Sheepish

My first order!!!!! O:

Awesome thanks. smile
Also, normally I wouldn't ask but because its an OC, you never know... what is the age or age range of the character? The ref site is really chibi so it's hard to tell. razz

It's hard to just tell genders apart most of the time.
She's about 19-22 ish

Demigod

Badass Spaz
Malveillants

Thine trade is sent and I look forward to the sketch of the new outfit. And no problem waiting on my end, I'm pretty patient and usually preoccupied with other things. Take your time and try to enjoy the art.

Awesome -- Jotting you down & I'll get to work. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces