A ninja!!!! 0.13682864450128 13.7% [ 107 ]
Cut this crap I'm here for art. 0.11636828644501 11.6% [ 91 ]
Total Votes:[ 782 ]

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Chibi Kitsu Kitsune
*falls on the floor* I get that a lot...people thought I was 16 *coughs* but yes my face fools everyone.
bahaha, that means you're young and youthful. rofl

Cute Vampire

16,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Swarelle
Chibi Kitsu Kitsune
*falls on the floor* I get that a lot...people thought I was 16 *coughs* but yes my face fools everyone.
bahaha, that means you're young and youthful. rofl
s-s-so true.

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Malevolent Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Swarelle
Sabriala
Hey! I'm done with your commission, I hope you like it.. ; o ; The colors are too bright/light because a;lcdmsacm everything's white. LOL. [here]

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah soooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but whats that thingy sticking out of the middle of my head..............
oh wait nvm thats a wing right??
OMFG I LOVE THISSSSSS so pretty!

Magical Shoujo

Oh god,i want so badly emotion_dowant !
Swarelle
▶ Hey Ellen! There's an order here ◀

Username:
Nine Deaths
What type of art: Fullbody
Digital or traditional? Traditional watercolor
Offer: 100k+tip
Refs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (I'm sorry,but tektek doesn't provide the right poses & layering,so if you'd like,i can just tell you the item names)
Other: No special backgrounds or poses,really,just make her simply standing and enjoying her strawberries,like the avatar and despite her brightly colored hair,she is a very serious individual.Oh,and you don't have to include the speech bubble,if you think it will be a hassle to draw,but if you're able,then i'd love it to be included emotion_kirakira .

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sabriala
!! Y-you really think so? ; v ; LOL yes that's part of the other wing. rofl Actually when I was lining it I was like "what's this again..?" myself. rofl
User Image Soooo glad you like it! And hahaha, now I have so many bouquets from you. heart

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Nine Deaths
Oh god,i want so badly emotion_dowant !
Swarelle
▶ Hey Ellen! There's an order here ◀

Username:
Nine Deaths
What type of art: Fullbody
Digital or traditional? Traditional watercolor
Offer: 100k+tip
Refs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (I'm sorry,but tektek doesn't provide the right poses & layering,so if you'd like,i can just tell you the item names)
Other: No special backgrounds or poses,really,just make her simply standing and enjoying her strawberries,like the avatar and despite her brightly colored hair,she is a very serious individual.Oh,and you don't have to include the speech bubble,if you think it will be a hassle to draw,but if you're able,then i'd love it to be included emotion_kirakira .
Hahaha, hello there. emotion_dowant And alright, offer a trade please? And is she a cute/serious type? Or just plain serious? rofl

Malevolent Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Swarelle
Sabriala
!! Y-you really think so? ; v ; LOL yes that's part of the other wing. rofl Actually when I was lining it I was like "what's this again..?" myself. rofl
User Image Soooo glad you like it! And hahaha, now I have so many bouquets from you. heart

ya I totally do! only thing.. do you think you can resize it for me to fit my sig? I have had this laptop for a couple of months and its windows 8 and I just can't figure out how to do it, and I don't really feel like dl a new program if I don't have to. sweatdrop
windows 8 is SOANNOYING emotion_donotwant

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sabriala

ya I totally do! only thing.. do you think you can resize it for me to fit my sig? I have had this laptop for a couple of months and its windows 8 and I just can't figure out how to do it, and I don't really feel like dl a new program if I don't have to. sweatdrop
Haha, no problem! Around how big do you want it to be? Maybe around two times my siggie pic's size?

Malevolent Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Swarelle
Sabriala

Haha, no problem! Around how big do you want it to be? Maybe around two times my siggie pic's size?

ya 1 1/2 to 2 times the size should do it nicely. <3

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sabriala

Hrrmm, it seems a bit too tiny if I make it that size, so here's a cropped version and an un-cropped version, both in the same size: [cropped] [uncropped]
Tell me if you think that size/cropping isn't good yet. 3nodding

Malevolent Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Swarelle
Sabriala

Hrrmm, it seems a bit too tiny if I make it that size, so here's a cropped version and an un-cropped version, both in the same size: [cropped] [uncropped]
Tell me if you think that size/cropping isn't good yet. 3nodding

hmm well, you are right, that does look a little small... but you cropped out the feet and I liked the feet emotion_kirakira maybe just crop the extra out around the edges and see if that is enough? *doesn't want to lose any of the pretties cat_4laugh *

Malevolent Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
also what program do you use for your digi art? they looks so nice.

Sparkly Prophet

12,075 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sabriala

hmm well, you are right, that does look a little small... but you cropped out the feet and I liked the feet emotion_kirakira maybe just crop the extra out around the edges and see if that is enough? *doesn't want to lose any of the pretties cat_4laugh *

also what program do you use for your digi art? they looks so nice.
hum hum hum, is this slightly bigger? i cropped out the edges like you suggested. ovo [here]

i use photoshop. :3 I used to mainly use paint tool sai, but now i have a mac and there's no mac version of that, so i switched to photoshop. xP

Magical Shoujo

Swarelle
Definitely cute/serious :'D!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out