Truthful Seeker

Uibbis
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria
STOLE 300 MUAHAHAHAHA

NOOOOOOOES! I MISSED IT D8!
ITS CAUSE EE IS MEAN AND STOLE IT

DENY US ALL THE FUN!
And here I thought I might be awesome and have a present for this momentus occassion.... maybe....not really. XD

Dangerous Fatcat

Hajimeilosukna
Uibbis
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria
STOLE 300 MUAHAHAHAHA

NOOOOOOOES! I MISSED IT D8!
ITS CAUSE EE IS MEAN AND STOLE IT

DENY US ALL THE FUN!
And here I thought I might be awesome and have a present for this momentus occassion.... maybe....not really. XD
Awwww Its okay Haji. :3

we can just grab E later and pull her into an alley and beat her up!

Truthful Seeker

Uibbis
Awwww Its okay Haji. :3

we can just grab E later and pull her into an alley and beat her up!

pffffft awwwww no need to get so mean XD

Besides, its a congrats to you both for getting up to 300 pages anyway XD
Pfff you're a canadian I DON'T FEAR YOU

Truthful Seeker

Uibbis
I WOULD LIKE SOME ART PLEASE!!!!

Username; Hajimeilosukna, aka that thing you can't pronounce. Mwahahahaha
Reference; Cale
Eye Color; Light brown, latte` coffee colored? XD
Tell me something; Cale is a book smart, hyperactive, people person... but there's a lot about the world he really doesn't understand. As far as he knows, the world has a certain way of working and when something comes to disrupt the system it tends to throw him off balance for a while. Even while getting dragged into the adventure of a lifetime, he seems much more excited about it than Isaac is, mostly because of all the stories he's heard from his dad about his travels, as well as his various books which he sometimes like to think he's part of something out of a novel. I have no idea how my babbling here helps, but let me know if you need anything else? XD;
Offer; 120k 8D
Anything Else; If you decide to draw Treecko like you did Mudkip (which is optional XD) its not all that big. At least I don't think so, I tend to play like she's more of a gecko that's about the size of your hand. She tends to climb on Cale like a tree and will occasionally sit on his head cause she likes the view. XD

Someday I hope to actually be able to give you nice references XP
I'll be on soon I'm just going to go eat dinner.

Dangerous Fatcat

Hajimeilosukna
Uibbis
I WOULD LIKE SOME ART PLEASE!!!!

Username; Hajimeilosukna, aka that thing you can't pronounce. Mwahahahaha
Reference; Cale
Eye Color; Light brown, latte` coffee colored? XD
Tell me something; Cale is a book smart, hyperactive, people person... but there's a lot about the world he really doesn't understand. As far as he knows, the world has a certain way of working and when something comes to disrupt the system it tends to throw him off balance for a while. Even while getting dragged into the adventure of a lifetime, he seems much more excited about it than Isaac is, mostly because of all the stories he's heard from his dad about his travels, as well as his various books which he sometimes like to think he's part of something out of a novel. I have no idea how my babbling here helps, but let me know if you need anything else? XD;
Offer; 120k 8D
Anything Else; If you decide to draw Treecko like you did Mudkip (which is optional XD) its not all that big. At least I don't think so, I tend to play like she's more of a gecko that's about the size of your hand. She tends to climb on Cale like a tree and will occasionally sit on his head cause she likes the view. XD

Someday I hope to actually be able to give you nice references XP

Haha awwww Haji. YOU ORDERED

AND NO I CAN'T PRONOUNCE IT CAUSE I AM STUUUUPID biggrin

I will try to draw the treecko. >w<

I will put it on his head!!!!!!
Order very much accepted!

Dangerous Fatcat

Eternal Euphoria
I'll be on soon I'm just going to go eat dinner.
Okies. I am going to go make some food

Truthful Seeker

Uibbis

Haha awwww Haji. YOU ORDERED

AND NO I CAN'T PRONOUNCE IT CAUSE I AM STUUUUPID biggrin

I will try to draw the treecko. >w<

I will put it on his head!!!!!!
Order very much accepted!

YES I DID BECAUSE I CAN! >3

And you're not stupid. Its one of the most common questions I get asked on here XD

Also EEEEEEE 8D heart
Thank you~~
YEAH I'm here! I bumped and then played and the game was over. But I did manage to get 2k from your tank!

Truthful Seeker

Eternal Euphoria
YEAH I'm here! I bumped and then played and the game was over. But I did manage to get 2k from your tank!

Hi~ XD

And I appreciate bumps. It was kind of funny cause i got the PM all "You had 17 plays on your tank!" and then only 2 people actually bumped my thread. Not that I mind, but its nice when people do so ^w^
Hajimeilosukna
Eternal Euphoria

Hi~ XD

And I appreciate bumps. It was kind of funny cause i got the PM all "You had 17 plays on your tank!" and then only 2 people actually bumped my thread. Not that I mind, but its nice when people do so ^w^
Aww D: I try to bump your tank every time I see it glowing.

Dangerous Fatcat

Why does it matter if it glows or not?
and why do people bump in threads?

I don't get it

Truthful Seeker

Eternal Euphoria
]Aww D: I try to bump your tank every time I see it glowing.

I like to do that whenever I can for other peeps too ^w^

Truthful Seeker

Uibbis
Why does it matter if it glows or not?
and why do people bump in threads?

I don't get it

Well when someone's fish tank is glowing, then you can click on it to play a minigame to earn gold. When you create a bump thread, it makes it easier for those who want to play find tanks that are glowing and it allows the tank owner to get more players as when the thread gets bumped it moves to the first page of the Aquarium forum so those who want to play can find the tanks that are active.

And both player and tank owner earn gold that way XD;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces