your art looks good <3

Business Borg

11,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Payonai
amazing art--!

I see that your prices were bumped higher recently??
So nevermind on the order..I don't have enough gold, but I wish you luck with your shop! emotion_brofist

Yooohoo~ Over here, Darlin'! I have a request.
Username: Payonai
Type:Color Full-Figure
Price/Bribe: 600b
Reference(s):User Image
Any other information: He's a pretty happy space-hero guy-- If you do choose me, you can ignore the slime thing on his head-- I just put it there to make it look spacey. thanks!

Sorry! I didn't see your post/order (I've been ill recently). I love your OC so much. ;o; I'm sorry the prices changed suddenly- I wasn't aware there were any orders. I apologize.

Elfin Bro

amazing art--!

I see that your prices were bumped higher recently??
So nevermind on the order..I don't have enough gold, but I wish you luck with your shop! emotion_brofist

Username: Payonai
Type:Color Full-Figure
Price/Bribe: 600b
Reference(s):User Image
Any other information: He's a pretty happy space-hero guy-- If you do choose me, you can ignore the slime thing on his head-- I just put it there to make it look spacey. thanks!

Lightbringer

Omittchiwai

HOLY COW THAT WAS SUPER QUICK AND HE LOOKS FREAKING AMAZING!
        I love the skull and dem magic hands. xD

Business Borg

11,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Malstrom
Omittchiwai

omg thank you! I try not to pick favorites among my ocs, but I do. He's totally my fav oc. XD

So, I kinda started earlier tonight and finished up already. -magic jazz hands- Lemme know if anything needs tweaking or corrections!
User Image

Lightbringer

Omittchiwai

omg thank you! I try not to pick favorites among my ocs, but I do. He's totally my fav oc. XD

Business Borg

11,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Malstrom

You're art is amazing! And so much Magi art! heart

Username: Malstrom
Type: Colored full body
Price/Bribe: 300 bil
Reference(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any other information:
He's Egyptian. In his late twenties.
He is an antagonist type. He practices the dark arts and uses this power to do whatever he pleases.
He's a self-proclaim evil overlord villain. He uses dark magic, practices necromancy, and the like.
He very full of himself, tends to boast a lot, and likes to feed his big ego. He's mischievous too. Likes to troll/tease/mess with people.

Thanks for the compliment! biggrin I love the design of your OC! I must do him. heart
Go ahead and send trade when ready!

Lightbringer

You're art is amazing! And so much Magi art! heart

Username: Malstrom
Type: Colored full body
Price/Bribe: 300 bil
Reference(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any other information:
He's Egyptian. In his late twenties.
He is an antagonist type. He practices the dark arts and uses this power to do whatever he pleases.
He's a self-proclaim evil overlord villain. He uses dark magic, practices necromancy, and the like.
He very full of himself, tends to boast a lot, and likes to feed his big ego. He's mischievous too. Likes to troll/tease/mess with people.

Business Borg

11,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm taking lots of time tonight trying to update/revamp information as quickly as I can.

----I'm coming up with a min. bribe price range- but it may be a day or two trying to sort through other shops to make sure that I'm coming up with something fair. Sorry for the confusion on that.
----I've also implemented the Tipping rule to keep rejections private-- so if I tip your post (with an offer), I've rejected it.

I didn't really expect such a flurry of activity/posts tonight and didn't prepare accordingly. sweatdrop Apologies! I'm on it!

Business Borg

11,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
R i o k u
and yessss, your description was vague at best xD.
But I am not art pricer so if there's no min I usually just don't bid o.o

I can absolutely understand- I would totally be hesitant (and frustrated) if I went to buy a cake at a bakery and they couldn't give me some sort of ballpark price for it.

Business Borg

11,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
R i o k u
Anything in the cash shop you'd like? I am not item heavy, I have a bunch of pawty patrol but you don't have an animal avatar.
I have two All Manner of things.
And some GC.

Lemme take some time to scout some items out and I'll add them in (and let you know!).

There's just so many new and flashy items that its hard to say off the top of my head.

OG Lunatic

Omittchiwai

I updated my bribe amount on the last page, just to let you know.

Beautiful Badass

Username: Radio Hysteria
Type: Normal colored fullbody couple
Price/Bribe: 175b
Reference(s): Alix & Levi (2nd ref of Levi) in some sort of romantic pose
Any other information: More info can be found here!

Witty Inquisitor

10,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
and yessss, your description was vague at best xD.
But I am not art pricer so if there's no min I usually just don't bid o.o

Witty Inquisitor

10,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Anything in the cash shop you'd like? I am not item heavy, I have a bunch of pawty patrol but you don't have an animal avatar.
I have two All Manner of things.
And some GC.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas