Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

messy sketch/// let me know if anything should be changed (kinda hard to see at this point)/if you want me to continue ^^, if yes, please start trade ^^ thank you!

Looks great! You even got the eyes right! biggrin (I say that cuz it seems to be common that many mix them up, flop them or don't even do em ) X3 If yu can make her look busty, that would be amazing, if not, as long as she doesn't look flat chested, I am happy. biggrin

whee Yay~ Ima get started on the line work now~ would you like wip updates? (lineart, flat color) and I will be sure to add some cleavage~ ^^

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

messy sketch/// let me know if anything should be changed (kinda hard to see at this point)/if you want me to continue ^^, if yes, please start trade ^^ thank you!

Looks great! You even got the eyes right! biggrin (I say that cuz it seems to be common that many mix them up, flop them or don't even do em ) X3 If yu can make her look busty, that would be amazing, if not, as long as she doesn't look flat chested, I am happy. biggrin

whee Yay~ Ima get started on the line work now~ would you like wip updates? (lineart, flat color) and I will be sure to add some cleavage~ ^^
Of course! I LOVE wips! biggrin I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching people draw! IF you have a live stream I would be honored to watch you!
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

Of course! I LOVE wips! biggrin I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching people draw! IF you have a live stream I would be honored to watch you!

Sadly I've never done the live stream before, but I can def send the progress reports ^^ heart
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

Line art wip~ ^^ the details get added in the last coloring phase ^^
heart

edit: her arms cover a lot of her boobs, so it was hard to make them look very big ^^' hope this is okay~

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

heart
I LVOE IT ALREADYYYY ASFDSFKASDFKLADSFJLKADS AHHH!!! X3 ~squeals, bounces up and down excitedly~

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

heart

edit: her arms cover a lot of her boobs, so it was hard to make them look very big ^^' hope this is okay~
It's alright. I've about 20 trades open atm. and it's still not enough X3
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

heart
I LVOE IT ALREADYYYY ASFDSFKASDFKLADSFJLKADS AHHH!!! X3 ~squeals, bounces up and down excitedly~

Yay~ I'm glad you like it ^^ I'll probably get past the flat color tonight or tomorrow, then finish up this weekend~ ^^

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

heart

Yay~ I'm glad you like it ^^ I'll probably get past the flat color tonight or tomorrow, then finish up this weekend~ ^^
Wonderful!!! biggrin
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

heart

Wonderful!!! biggrin

Flat color took less time than I thought~ ^^

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

heart

Wonderful!!! biggrin

Awesome so far! biggrin Her hair si going to be more blue at the end, right? biggrin
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

Wonderful!!! biggrin

Awesome so far! biggrin Her hair si going to be more blue at the end, right? biggrin

Yep~ That's the lightest color, so it will end up being her highlights at the end ^^ whee

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

Wonderful!!! biggrin

Yep~ That's the lightest color, so it will end up being her highlights at the end ^^ whee
Wonderful! biggrin
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
Wonderful!!! biggrin

Wonderful! biggrin

It's finished~ ^^ Here is the sample~ whee I hope you like it! heart

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
Wonderful!!! biggrin

Wonderful! biggrin

I LOVE IT!! I added a tip! biggrin I may be back if you would allow it. xd
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein
DearJayme
Azlein

Wonderful! biggrin

I LOVE IT!! I added a tip! biggrin I may be back if you would allow it. xd

Yay~ heart I'm so glad you like it 4laugh Thank you for the tip! whee Here is the unmarked version~ ^^ Click~ and of course you are welcome to come back! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff