Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello my name is Heather and my boyfreinds name is Tomas. I would like some avi art done for us. Couple art or just single art but couple would be most likey to have. I would like low costs but if you do a good job I will give tips and put you on the white list and anywhere else. I am a pretty nice girl I just get cranky easily when I'm not doing good or am sick. I am getting over some stuff in my past by going to couseling and all. Please do not ask about my past or anything about my life I don't want to get to personal unless I know you real well or my boyfreind is okay with it also. So like I said I would like avi art with just one of us or couple art. I will link you to some pics as reference pics..So just click on the link and you will be there.My favorite art is

Neko
Wolfgirl
Foxgirl
Wolf
Fox
Cuddling
Loving
Kissing
Lolican
Pixel
Plushies
Yaoi
Dragons
Demon
Angel
more to come later

NOTE TO ALL OF YOU WHO VISIT THIS THREAD. THAT IS NOT MY ART AND IT IS JUST FOR REFERANCE. I DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE THAT GOOD OR THAT DETAILED UNLESS YOU CAN THEN I WILL PAY GOOD GOLD FOR THAT OR EVOVLING ITEMS.

So me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 months now. I love him very much and I know he loves me very much also. We have not been seprated in those two months except one time that I was so stressed I had to have like a one day break. No one has EVER broke us apart and no one EVER will. I love him very much and can't stand to live without him any day of my life. We don't live together yet. He's doing collage I'm still in highschool [online] and it will take me a while to get done since I'm not motivated at all. I love love lover graphic design and hope to major in it or get some kind of degress in it -nods- So me and my boyfriend are both 18 and he's 3 months older then me which is pretty cool I think. I'm an adopted child coming from a harsh and abusive past and I'm starting to heal from those things surely but slowly. I am really nice person and anyone who is nice to me will probaly go on the white list. If you piss me off then I will give you probaly 3 more chances then you go on the black list. So yeah..I'm doing really good in life right now and I can't wait to be with my man in a year or 11 months. We plan on getting married and having a having..quite alot of kids and so I'm hoping to be major in graphic design and mabye also be a veterinary assitant cause I love animals alot. I have two dogs/2 rabbits/2 fish and I love them all.
User Image

By Commando Omnipants ^^/^^ Thank you so much

User Image

Thank you so much Gentle Perch for a personlized bump and little banner for my shop -smiles-

User Image

User Image
User Image

Black list
None yet...lets keep it that way plz

White list!!
None yet..plz get on here or be a good freind -smiles-
User Image

Donators

NONE..it would be great if you could at least donate a little bit..but you don't have to ^^/^^

People I have donated to

Lurabrwi: Alot of junk worth at least 5k or less. Well not junk but stuff I didn't need to use or I couldn't use.
User Image

Rules

1.Follow gaia TOS
2.Don't cyber/swear/make fun of anyone or anyones avi
3.Don't make me mad plz
4.Chatting and bumping are fine
5.Don't PM me for gold or anything else plz
6.PM me your art or post it in the forum them PM me which page you posted it on
7.No stealing the art I have here or I have gotten from other people. [I have probaly paid alot of gold for it or bribed for it so please don't]
8.No spammers
9.No beggers
10.No flamers
11.If I feel the need for you to need gold or I feel generous I will either ask you or I will send you a trade. I will expect nothing in return.
12.I can be a really nice person once you get to know me so feel free to add me to your freinds list or even if you have MSN messanger PM me and I can give you that.
13.If you want my MSN you will eitther have to be an artist or a close friend for like a year.
14.Feel free to chat and talk. I get bored easily and if people talked I would be here more and all that.
15.I like donations of any sort but not junky items.
You can give me

1.Inks
2.Bugs
3.Tokens
4.TIckets
5.MC's
6.Evolving items
or anything you feel the need to give me.

16.I don't beg unless I really need help with something and I want to make this shop nice as can be. Along with the graphics and the people who visit or talk here. 17.If your a regular I will put you on the white list.

18.I do NOT do graphics of my own yet. I do NOT have photoshop yet but I might have it soon ^^.^^ I'm so happy that I might be getting that cause then I can help people get gold and other stuff by doing graphics. The only graphics here like the one with the neko laying on the bed. I did with photobucket which I did it pretty quickly and easily so you can see how good I would be at a graphic designer or whatever.

19. You get three chances then you are blocked and banned from this art request thread.

other stuff with be added later
User Image

Links in
Made by me with a little help fixing the coding sig length

User Image

User Image

Links out
This link out is going on here cause hes doing a great pic for me and just what I want.

User Image

Another art shop link for someone who is doing art for me also..

User Image
Art Shop - In Practise atm - 2k Per Avi

This link out is cause he did a personlized bump grahpic then made me a banner for my own shop.

User Image

User Image

Avi's Do's and don'ts

This is a place for anything that can be put on the avatars or even what we don't want on it.

New stuff to come..so be patient plz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces