Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RhysBowl

Anime/Manga Arts for You~

O HAI

I've been on Gaia for three years or so, and have been drawing ever since third grade. My sister suggested to Open a shop after I accepted a request from a fellow Gaian to draw their OC and Matt from Death Note. So I agreed.

I will accept pretty much any order, and I specialize in drawing OCs. Give me a reference, and I'll do my best. Or, if you (sadly) don't have a reference, I will take a description of the OC as well. Just make it as descriptive as you can. sweatdrop

If you like my art, and feel a little creative yourself, feel free to add me on deviantART as well as MangaBullet and SheezyArt. biggrin I'm Rhyshian at all three. If not, my profile has all my recent artworks.

User Image
<Updates are ordered from newest to oldest.>

9/10/09: Just got a note from Hippojello. Okay, I give in. I'm moving everyone to the main list so I can work faster. Trust me, though, if you've been on the main list for a while, you'll get your order. I'm spurred into action and will work harder than ever before!

9/6/09: Suundaaay. Still working on orders. It's slower than I thought. Sorry I'm taking too long. ADDED: Remember to specify CG type!

9/4/09: Friday today. Three day weekend: WHOO HOOO! Hopefully, I'll blast through most of the orders.

Currently Working On...

1. Sanctus Lupus
  2. Candied Mudkip

8/30/09: School started a few days ago. I'm getting as much work as I can done, but I might not have time. Wait for me! DDD:

The RhysBowl is out of business. I can't work through all of the orders while finishing up my homework and only having limited computer time. Maybe next summer I'll open it again, but for now, sorry. I AM, however, taking private commissions. Thus means if you send me a PM with a general description of what you want me to draw. If I accept it, I'll let you know, and then you can include the whole order form in the reply.
User Image

Please be patient... I'm uploading them as we speak. Or... Well, you know.

(CLICK To be redirected to the deviantART FULL deviation.)

Anything with an underline is hard cell shaded.

Full Body/Bust

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Chibi

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Super Deformed

User Image

Works In Progress

[link]
User Image

These are all full-color Photoshop CGs. Choose whether you want soft cell shading, or hard CG.

Full Body - 3,000g
Bust - 1,500g
Chibi - 2000g
Super Deformed - 1000g

(I can also do manga-tone. It costs 300g less.)
(Extra characters cost 600g extra; I can do a group picture of four, five, tops.)

I will send you a PM with a notice saying I have finished your order, and that's when you should pay me, orz. Then I will drop the picture into another PM. biggrin

If you would like, you can send the trade as early as you want, even if you are on the waiting list. I won't accept the trade until I have finished your order and made sure you have it. :3

Please give me a week or two to finish your order, as I am very swamped. And, yes, I have a time limit on the computer: three hours a day. It's annoying, but... I have to live with it. >.<;;
User Image

[color=darkblue]Username:[/color] This is a given...
[color=darkblue]Type; CG Type:[/color] Full Body, Bust, Chibi, or Super Deformed; Soft, Cell, or Screenshot
[color=darkblue]I want you to draw..:[/color] The name of whoever you want me to draw.
[color=darkblue]References (For me :3):[/color] For best results, give me at least two. You may even use a character generator if you don't have a drawing. Or, if you want, type out a description. Also include age (if possible), and personality (to get the right expression).
[color=darkblue]Extras:[/color] Want me to add anything special? Any little mascots or special necklaces that aren't in the references or something...

I will NOT do:

-Hentai
-Yuri (FxF)
-Yaoi (MxM)

(just because I do not favorite those things. Anything else is fine.
ORDERS:

Key -
* = Drawn
** = Scanned
*** = Inked
**** = Colored
***** = Finished! biggrin

1. Sanctus Lupus - *****; *
  2. Candied Mudkip - ****
  3. Asahime - *
  4. Sayurisaya - *;
  5. Hippojello - ***
  6. iruke hyuuga
  7. RayniaSky
  8. Kiss Kiss Enjeru
  9. code violet
  10. Rosemiko
  11. Mira Mitsuki
  12. DJ TUNES

Please NOTE: If the orders list (four orders) is full, don't post your order. Add a reply asking to be on the waiting list so that you can reserve a spot, and that others don't take it. If you just post your order, I will ignore you. Thank you!

Waiting List (Will be topped off at 10):

1. None. O:

Previous Orders (Finished)

1. XxTOXiC KiSSxX
Sample please?

Man-Hungry Wolf

Username: Sanctus Lupus
Type: Full body / Chibi (two orders, same OC)
I want you to draw..: My OC, lupus.
References (For me :3):
User Image User Image
[[My newest OC, Lupus.]]
[[He's a WEREWOLF.]]

PHYSICAL
:
♦ Human:
-He has shoulder-blade length black hair (in a ponytail most of the time), Glasses, a nose ring, double earrings, a leather collar with STUDS NOT SPIKES, tattered jeans (never shorts), a belt, and a large scar on his chest.
-He has heterochromia in his eyes (right eye is red, left eye is blue).
-His skin is naturally very tan due to his lineage.
-He's built nicely with good muscle tone, but not GINORMOUSHUGE muscles.
-He's tall and barefoot most of the time (but if you hate feet, put black shoes on him).
-If you do chibis, I want you to draw him with wolf ears and a wolf tail.
(Try not to glue yourself to drawing the avatar.)

♦ Wolf:
-A little larger than a normal wolf, much stronger.
-Shaggy black fur with a white streak on his neck/belly where the scar on his chest is, eyes still red and blue
-ALWAYS WEARING HIS COLLAR AND EARRINGS.

PERSONALITY:
He doesn't have a permanent home, living as a wolf a lot of the time. He's rather aloof, doesn't talk much, kind of a loner, doesn't smile very often. So don't draw him smiling. Seriously. He was abandoned by his father. IS THAT SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT?

Extras: Please draw him as a human. I AM GONNA TIP YOU LIEK CRAZY.
User Image
Username: Candied Mudkip
Type: Chibi couple
I want you to draw..: The request here.
References (For me :3): -points above-
Extras: Feel free to simplify anything. o uo
Alright guys, your orders have been noted, and I am working as we speak.
Username: Asahime
Type: Fullbody couple
I want you to draw..: OCs
References (For me :3): [her] and [him] as a couple. :3
Extras: If you could make them sharing pink bubble gum that would be cute, and I will tip. :3
Username: sayurisaya
Type: fullbody and chibi group.. can they be separate...if not just choose one to draw lol
I want you to draw..: sayuri, cole, aki
References (For me :3): sayuri reference sheet
cole Sinclair reference sheet
aki yukio reference sheet

Extras: all in the ref sheet

all in all 7.5k

gothicgnome's Significant Otter

Predestined Loiterer

11,525 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
Username: hippojello
Type: Full Body
I want you to draw..: Myself and your chioce of someone from my signature that isn't shy guy...
References (For me :3): depends on who you pick I can send you references of any of these charecters
Extras: Nope... Feel free to do whatever you wish with it...
the total comes to 6k yes?

gothicgnome's Significant Otter

Predestined Loiterer

11,525 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
I'm going to send you the trade so I don't spend my money before you get to my turn... Thanks... 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff