:ninja: I WAS HERE! 1 100.0% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.o1 Introduction

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I DON'T FILL OUT FORMS!
That is why this thread was created - so you the artist had creative freedom, with my approval for what you wish to do. It is also why every post has references and details.
I don't have time between Yearbook, College, and Senior Year of High School to fill out many forms :/
I'd very much appreciate you doing it if you are interested in my characters~
However, on rare occasion, I -may- fill out a form. And just because I fill it out for one, doesn't mean I'll fill it out for everyone.

ANYWAY! On to the original post xD;

Hiya!
The name is Emma, and I'm currently leaving Gaia. I have been a member since 2005 and honestly thought I would never have left - I adored the site to no end. I'm sad to say, that is no longer the case any more. I find myself drifting away from Gaia more and more. Therefore, my solution is, BUY ART!
Yes, that's right - I'm selling everything I own and buying art. Then I got to thinking, why not trade the items for art?
Surely people will want them~
So therefore, this is how things will work - it's first come, first serve.
I will not be adding to my inventory at all, I will only be erasing the items from the list as they are used in commissions - so what is shown, is what I have.

RULES!
  • DO NOT quote -any- posts within this thread. It stretches the page and is very annoying to me. Please name the person you are speaking to like this "@Emma Corrin:" or something similar. However, there is always an exception to this rule: 1. If I am talking to more than one person, you may quote YOUR section of my message. 2. If there are a lot of posts between the last message the person you are talking to has posted, you may quote their post in order to continue the conversation.
  • If I don't accept you, I'm sorry. I simply do not think your style fits my characters - it is nothing personal.
  • Respect everyone in this thread.
  • No chat speak - "lol" is fine, but please try to use complete sentences and spell the words out to the best of your ability.
  • If you don't follow my rules, I will ignore your posts.
  • DO NOT PM me your forms. There is a thread for a reason.
  • FILL OUT the forms PROPERLY! If you do not put in "all" for group, I will not accept you. I need to know which specific group you are drawing for - each group has different specifics and different roleplays to think about. It would help a great deal if you could carefully check over your forms.
  • Check back, I will NOT PM you if I accept your request and I will NOT place you on the front page until you have confirmed the transaction again and the trade is sent.
  • DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD! I do not want pointless bumping. Chatting is fine, but please keep aware that I need to see the forms posted. So if any are posted, please leave a note for me on the last page with the page number(s) of the forms :3 I would greatly appreciate it and it might even earn you a freebie drawing by me ;D

Rules may be added as I see fit.

I need this form filled out if you are to offer me your services:
[size=24]EMMA! LOOK AT MY POST![/size]
[b]Username:[/b] (your username)
[b]Samples:[/b] (minimum of 2 per style)
[b]Group: [/b](the group of OCs you wish to draw from)
[b]Character:[/b] (Any specific character you have your eyes set on?)
[b]Style of drawing:[/b] (chibi, anime, or realism)
[b]Size of drawing:[/b] (bust, full body, or waist)
[b]Number of characters:[/b] (single, couple, group {how many in the group?})
[b]Price:[/b] (the price of each style and each size must be listed)

Guide to my thread

.o1 Introduction (You're here)
.o2 Announcements / Updates
.o3 The Vampires
.o4 The Hogwarts Students
.o5 The Pirate
.o6 The Regular OCs
.07 The The Regular Elves
.o8 The Seasonal Elves
.09 Inventory / Funds
.10 Pending Transactions
.11 Completed Transactions
.12 Freebies Received

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.o2 Announcements / Updates

June 28, 7:30pm EST ~ Created Thread
June 29, 2:51am EST ~ All posts finished except for The Regular Elves. Art piece received, look at post 11. Thank you! <3
June 29, 3:52pm EST ~ Closed to get requests situated. Please check back later.
June 29, 9:19pm EST ~ Pending Transactions and Rules updated. If you are not on the Pending Transactions list but should be, please post asap and let me know.
July 1, 12:05am EST ~ Completed Transactions, Pending Transactions, and The Regular Elves have been updated. Thread is back OPEN for now.
July 1, 11:34pm EST ~ If you are not on the Pending Transactions list yet I have agreed to your offer, please let me know ASAP and let me know the page of your form.
July 3, 2:52am EST ~ Completed Transactions updated with Hate-Sin's artpiece. Thank you! <3
July 3, 1:24pm EST ~ Completed Transactions and The Regular Elves are updated with Undead Fascination's artpiece. Thank you so much! <3
July 4, 3:39pm EST ~ The Reserved post has been changed to the Freebies Received post and has been updated with new freebies <3
July 7, 3:26am EST ~ The Seasonal Elves has been updated with Marreck O'Sullivan's description.
July 8, 2:40am EST ~ The Regular Elves has been updated with Antoinette and Luna's pictures. The Completed Transactions has been updated with two commissions. A big thank you to both artists! The artwork is gorgeous <3
July 14, 6:48pm EST ~ Updated the front page - Back after a small break away - ready for more commissions ;D <3
August 27, 1:34pm EST ~ Updated the front page, Phillip Kingsley's description has been added to The Regular Elves. The Seasonal Elves was updated with artwork of Erreminette, created by colorful set on menewsha.com
October 19, 7:57pm EST ~ Updated gold amount. I am now accepting more offers ;D I have more characters from a couple new RP's I am in. If you are interested, they consist of Fairies, Jareth the Goblin King from "The Labyrinth", Humans, Vampires, etc. Just post that you're interested and I'll link you to the roleplays (they have references there) and you can choose and fill out a form ;D <3
November 2009 Update Summary ~ Gold Amount updated, Items not updated (too much of a pain in the behind), and I now have a drawing reference for Arietana in the Regular Elves[/u section.

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.o3 The Vampires

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

___________[x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x]
Alina Corrin, Contessa of Venice
An Italian Countess born in 1306 A.D., sired in 1323 A.D. at the age of 17 by Phineas Smithson. The vampire couple are currently engaged and trying for a child - over 300 years later. It is not known as of yet whether it is possible or not, only time will tell.

*NOTE*
If crosses are shown in the edits, it is only because that is the outfit in which Aerogia created. When drawing Alina, please remove the cross and replace it with a teardrop-jewel that matches the gown she is wearing / the rest of the necklace.

[image coming soon]
Crimson
Appearance of Early twenties~
Appearance: Tall and possessing an hourglass figure despite being on the large size, Crimson wears her raven black hair very long (to almost her knees). As a human, she had crystal blue eyes, but once she was bitten, her eyes turned a bright gold. Her favourite era was the Elizabethan era, particularly the Renaissance, and this is reflected in her style of dress and mannerisms. While she modernizes the clothes to keep from attracting too many stares, she loves corsets, frilly skirts and tops, petticoats, and anything else elegant and feminine. Her skin is extremely pale and her limbs are long and thin. She has a rounder face with soft eyes and a warm smile.
Personality: Crimson is extremely motherly and polite. She’s very knowledgeable, but this is mostly from her long life span. While she can be very flirtatious, she is a fairly modest girl who avoids relationships due to the pain of watching her partner die. She’s very reserved, a trait often leading to a sense of mystery about her. She can become a bit obsessive and neurotic over things.
Falling in love with Liam O'Reily (the twenty year old version of him - same appearance as in The Hogwarts Group).

[image coming soon]
Phineas Smithson
An Norwegian Blacksmith's son born in -- A.D., sired in -- A.D. at the age of --. Currently engaged to Alina Corrin and is trying to have a child with her over 300 years later. It is not known as of yet whether it is possible or not, only time will tell.

Quote:
He's about 6'2, broad shouldered, and lean (but cut as far as muscularness goes)
Thick black hair that's nearly shoulder length, he can wear it in a small ponytail at the nape of his neck, and chooses to do so when he goes to formal engagements. He also has a bit of fuzz trailing from his flat belly, into his pubic area. Elsewhere on his body, there is very little hair.
His skin is a pearly, opalescent sort of white, and his eyes are an intense green with long eyelashes and groomed (but not over-thin) eyebrows. The man's cheekbones are slightly high and his nose prominent without dominating his features, giving him a little more of a haughty appearance that is only accentuated by his regal suits and outfits that he finds for himself. His general expression is that of cynical amusement, or a loving gaze to the woman of all of his dreams, Alina.

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.o4 The Hogwarts Students

.*. SAIYURI RUMETI
Sex: Female
Race: Elf
House: Ravenclaw
Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Main: Light/Honey Brown - Changes colors depending on mood (see animation above)
Skin Color: Creamy Peach, usually a faint blush is present
Jewelry: A blue diamond pendant and a gold charm bracelet that has charms from all over the muggle world on it
Piercings: 3 hoop earrings in the top cartilage of her ears ; single piercing in the earlobes, generally outlandish or wacky earrings
Clothing Style: Bright, Peppy, Casual, Victorian
Make-up: Soft, Light
Dating: Drew Weston
Siblings: Two older brothers - Carter (eldest) and Tom (2nd eldest), one twin sister - Lucia (younger)*

References
x | X | x | X | x | Hair | Hair 2 | x | Eye Colors

*Lucia's appearance is almost identical to Saiyuri's. However, there are the following differences:

• Hair: Pin-straight, blonde
  • Eyes: Sapphire
  • Attire: More refined and lacey than frilly and wacky
  • Jewlery: Same except for the earrings in the earlobe, they are not wacky like Saiyuri's but more simple and usually in a pearl theme

DREW WESTON .*.
16 : Age
Male : Sex
Elf : Race
Ravenclaw : House
Dark Brown : Hair Color
Bright Sky Blue : Eye Color
Tanned : Skin Color
3 gold hoops in the top cartilage of his left ear : Piercings
Casual, Classy: Clothing Style
Saiyuri Rumeti : Dating
One twin brother - Kane : Siblings

References
X | Hair | X | x

.*. LIAM O'REILY
Sex: Male
Race: Human
House: Ravenclaw
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Deep, Bright Emerald
Skin Color: Tanned
Clothing Style: Casual, Classy
Dating: Anna Van Orsenhoven
Siblings: One sister - Lucinda

References
x | X | Hair

KALLI ST. PIER .*.
Female : Sex
Human : Race
Hufflepuff : House
Bleach Blonde, a few shades darker than Draco Malfoy's hair : Hair Color
Dark Sapphire : Eye Color
Fair Peach : Skin Color
An antique locket* : Jewelry
3 hoop earrings in the top cartilage of her ears ; single piercing in the earlobes, generally small gold hoops to match those in the cartilage: Piercings
Peppy, Bright : Clothing Style
Medium Eye-Shadow, Dark/Glossy or Light/Glossy Lipstick : Make-up
Josh Phillips : Dating
None : Siblings

*DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT draw the locket if you are not going to ask for the description. It is pointless to draw it if you do not ask what it looks like and draw it how it actually looks. It would be like drawing Draco Malfoy and calling it Hermione Granger, pointless and not logical. I will be posting the description at a later date, but for now it is simply given on a need-to-know-for-artwork-basis. However, if the artwork is cartoon-ish and meant to be non-detailed, then it is perfectly fine to draw the locket. This notice is only for those drawing detailed drawings featuring Kalli.*

References
Hair 2 | Hair | X | x | X | x

.*. JOSH PHILLIPS
Sex: Male
Race: Human
House: Slytherin
Hair Color: Dark Brown, almost Black
Eye Color: Bright Emerald Eyes
Skin Color: Fair Peach, Lightly tanned
Clothing Style: Casual
Dating: Kalli St. Pier
Siblings: Leane Supton, he's adopted - If you would like to know the story behind his adoption, let me know and I will tell you~

References
x | X | x | Hair

LEANE SUPTON .*.
Female : Sex
Human : Race
Slytherin : House
Raven Black with Bubblegum Pink and Cotton Candy Blue Streaks : Hair Color
Light Hazel : Eye Color
Milky White, slightly tanned : Skin Color
Gothic in style, generally a choker and pendant combination : Jewelery
Nose - left side, small dark sapphire stud ; belly button: Piercings
Gothic, Victorian, Doll-like : Clothing Style
Dark Eye-Shadow, Medium/Glossy Lipstick : Make-up
Fynn MacMillan (Now Engaged) : Dating
Adopted brother - Josh Phillips : Siblings

References
x | Hair 2 | Streaks | Hair | x | X | x

User Image.*. ANASTASIA VAN ORSENHOVEN
Sex: Female
Race: Human, Belgian
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazelnut brown, most of the time.
Skin Color: Pale, pinkish.
Clothing Style: Jeans and T-shirt kind of girl.
Make-up: Simple pink lip gloss on her lips, and brown mascara
Dating: Liam O'Reily

References
Hogwarts Uniform | Face | Alternate hairstyle + color reference
Extra info
The necklace she has on is a silk orange ribbon with a white golden "A" on it. Her glasses are yellowish-orange to match the ribbon, but her hairband can vary in color depending on her outfit. When her legs are bare, she has a thin silver ankle-bracelet with a pink flower on it.

[Image here]
FYNN MACMILLAN.*.
16 :Age
Male :Sex
Human, British :Race
Black :Hair Color
Light brown :Eye Color
Somewhat tanned :Skin Color
Preppy :Clothing Style
Leane Supton : Dating

References
Face | Color reference | Clothing style
Extra Info
He's a typical pure-blooded wizard in that he really doesn't know much about muggle clothing - so even though he'll look impeccably clean all the time, it's quite possible that his outfit still looks off.

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.o5 The Pirate

[x]

Saiyuri Rumeti, Former Captain of the Rumisle Vacity.
A lover of frills, ruffles and ribbons, Saiyuri the girliest Pirate you'll ever meet. Her temper is fierce and she is quick to anger when things don't go her way. Saiyuri generally wears boots with heels.

Clothing Choices
Dress | Dress / Hat | Outfit | Dress | Outfit | Dress / Shoes | Outfit | Female Outfit | Outfit | Female Outfit | Bottom/Top | Outfit (make shirt cover her stomach though) | Outfit (Extend red strip to skirt) | Coat Only (Design an outfit around it)

Hairstyle: [1] | [2] | Bangs
Jewelry: [x]

Sword Details
* Saiyrui Rumeti is written in Runes upon the blade of the sword *
[Rune Key]
Complete Sword | Grip / Basic look of the hilt | Swort Length | Pommel

Saiyuri's Pet
Fox Squirrel

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.o6 The Regular OCs

Akiyama Matsumoto
Age 26 - Talented musician who's in love with an Autumn Elf (Cordielia Cortez).

Leane Supton
Exact same as in The Hogwarts Group appearance wise - style is different - here she wears designer clothes such as Gucci, D&G, Prada, yet wears things such as American Eagle and Hot Topic as well. She also drives a hybrid (In other words, she's rich) and is the most popular girl in school; ends up falling for the outcast.

Matthew Sommers
An outcast in a regular Highschool. Ends up going to the Halloween-Masquerade-Ball with the most popular girl in school (Leane Supton) and ends up falling for her.

[image coming soon]
Saiyuri Rumeti
Exact same as in The Hogwarts Group, except she is Human in this section and is missing the cartilage piercings. **

Lucia Rumeti
** Exact Same as in The Hogwarts Group, except she is Human in this section and is missing the cartilage piercings.

Bella Corrin
Half-Human, Half-Vampire
[x] :Basic Appearance
Bella is of average height, leaning towards the shorter end, 115 lbs, dark brown hair reaching the middle of her back, and when she reads, she wears glasses that accent her slender face and bring out her eyes. She tends to where whatever is most comfortable. She can usually be seen wearing a semi-tight pair of jeans, tank top, jacket half zipped over it, and either boots or converse, depending on her mood. Her hair is usually in a pony tail at the crown of her head or let down with a simple band as it's only adornment. Her only jewelry is a locket that was found on her when she was 5 years old. There are no pictures inside, but a simple inscription that is written on the right side in an ancient text. No one has been able to translate the text in all the years Bella has been living with the Blackwoods.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :Hair Color
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :Eye Color

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.o7 The Regular Elves

[x] [x]
Prince Damion
Arrogant, proud, cocky - typical rich-boy attitude. Generally dresses in dark clothing. Hair is naturally purple, tanned skin, 3 piercings in the cartilage of both years, deep indigo eyes.

[x][x]
Luna
Luna is a white cat with sapphire eyes that transforms into an Elf with silver hair, creamy skin, and sapphire eyes. She is the faithful, loving and precious companion of Emma Corrin and has been with Emma since birth. In both forms, Luna has a crystal blue diamond upon her forehead, it is the mark of an Atupalian.

Antoinette
Antoinette is a black cat with emerald eyes that transforms into an Human with raven hair, emerald eyes, and olive skin. Emma found her lost in the woods when she was just a kitten and adopted her. Luna has a small green leaf in the center of her forehead in both forms, it is unknown what Kingdom this is a symbol of.

Arietana
[x]
Arietana is a Princess in the Merkingdom of Setran. She is Emma Corrin's cousin, the wife of Darmont, and the mother of Artemis. She has aqua skin, special markings on her body, and has blue hair. In her Elf form, all of her features remain the same, including the markings.
Arietana is originally a Mermaid, but can transform into an Elf when she leaves the Sea.

Darmont
Darmont is the childhood friend of Emma Corrin and is married to her cousin Arietana. Darmont is also the father of Artemis. He is originally a merman, but can transform into an Elf when he leaves the sea. His skin is peach, his hair is blond, and his eyes are emerald.

[image coming soon]
Artemis
Son of Darmont and Arietana. He has blond hair and emerald eyes with sapphire flecks. Originally a merman, he has tan skin but the same markings as his mother Ariatana. In basic looks, he is a carbon-copy of his father Darmont. He can transform into an Elf when he leaves the Sea and is the same appearance-wise.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[x][x]
Phillip Kingsley
Former Grand Vizier to the King of Laputa and Setran, now King of his own country. Married to Emma Corrin, Queen of Laputa and Setran.
He's rather elegant, not proud or arrogant. Has a streak of brutality due to an evil half taking possession of his body. Forced Emma into marrying him, which she only agreed to save her adopted daughter. Months later, they married for real once the evil side had been made permanently dormant.

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.o8 The Seasonal Elves

Autumn

Cordielia Adriana, of the Cortez Clan
Looks to be in her early twenties - Cordielia, Lia for short, is not your usual elf. She has milky white skin, golden brown hair and eyes, and wears a loli-type fall dress everywhere. Her hair is very wavy from natural curl and the front is usually pulled back by two small braids, tied with a orange ribbon to match her dress. Her lips are the color of light strawberry ice-cream and her complection is very fair compared to the golds, browns, oranges, and yellows of her hair, eyes, and outfit. She has fallen in love with a human (Akiyama Matsumoto).

Winter

Dimitrius Cardei
Human Age: 17 | Elf Age: 126
Long white hair, usually pulled back in a ponytail at the base of his neck
Crystal Blue Eyes
Generally dresses in light blues and whites
Engaged to Ariala Gallagher

Emelaide Ioveanu
Human Age: 17 | Elf Age: 126
Short white hair, layered, cut at her shoulders, front strands generally braided and pulled back by an Ice-crystal pin at the crown of her head
Sapphire Blue Eyes
Generally wears mid-thigh skirts, mid-calf boots, elegant blouses; all in different shades of blues
Dating Marreck

Spring

[image soon]
Ariala Gallagher
Human Age: 16 | Elf Age: 119
Waist length blond hair that curls in tight ringlets, normally held up in a high ponytail
Deep Green Eyes with Golden Flecks
Dresses in as many florals as possible without seeming to crazy
Engaged to Dimitrius Cardei

Erreminette Flynn
Human Age: 16 | Elf Age: 119
Bright Red Hair that flows half way down her back in thick waves
Chocolate Brown Eyes
Dresses usually in green colors

[image soon]
Marreck O'Sullivan
Human Age: 16 l Elf Age: 123
Wavy, chocolate brown hair that hangs to his shoulders
Deep Brown Eyes
Dresses in trousers mostly, very plain shirts. He never bothers with dressing to fancy.
Dating Emelaide Ioveanu

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.o9 Inventory / Funds

PURE

ITEMS
Clickie! <3
**Items not shown: Brown Magical Giftbox, Wooden Trunk, Harry Potter's Wand, Harry Potter's House Robe, Tampax's Flowy Dress

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.10 Pending Transactions

1. TheCommonSenseFairy - Full body, Leane Supton - 6k
2. -OPEN-
3. -OPEN-
4. Olympia-Aurion - Large order - 2 Trades worth of items in payment - Some Traditional, Some CG
5. -OPEN-
6. -OPEN-
7. Kohana Ichibana - Fullbody Colored (Saiyuri), Headshot Non-colored (Lucia), Chibi Non-colored (Kalli) - 15k
8. Endleusung (got a name change, old name was: Ichi-Taichou) - Traditional Colored Busts, Full Body Couple, and Scene - bought him the Gogh Reed 2nd Gen. as payment for everything~
9. Pharology -2 - Not telling ;P It's a surprise for Yukie ;D
10. -OPEN-
11. -OPEN-
12. Rensing - PMs - Leane Supton Full-body - Sketchy CG - 30k

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.11 Completed Transactions

1. Rose-Asuka - Lucia Rumeti, Fullbody - 6k
2. meervahl - PMs - Kalli, Josh, Drew, Saiyuri, Liam - Half-realistic - Fullbody - CG - 500k
3. Queen Nekoyasha - Fullbody Digital (Lucia) and Digital Chibi (Kalli) - 2.2k
4. meervahl - PMs - Leane - Half-realistic - Waist up - CG - 44k
5. [!Rini~chan!] - Drew Weston - PMs - Bust - 45k
6. Cessy Eve - PMs - Saiyuri Yule Ball - Fully body colored - 50k
7. Fukutaichou Kira Izuru - Liam - Waist Up (gave a Full body) - Red Color Drawing - 8.5k
8. Nymuellia - PMs - Won an Auction - Liam - Full Body CG - Anime - 155k
9. Nymuellia - Anna - Bust - CG Anime - 15k
10. iiRawrz_Ano - PMs - Group of 9 - Chibi colored - 4.5k
11. Unknown Chibi - Fullbody Colored Chibi - Kalli - 50k
12. lostsoul1022 - Alina Full body - Bust, Anna & Liam - Line-art - Kong Sang Scarf + 25k
13. Hate-Sin - Bella Corrin - Waist Up CG -50k
14. Undead Fascination - Damion - Full Body - B&W - 65k + 35k tip <33
15. PandaDolli - 4 Full Body Chibis (CG + Sketches) - Coco Kitty

16. Undead Fascination - Antoinette and Luna - Alruna Rose 14th Gen.
17. Loneata - Drew and Saiyuri
18. Kuri Kawaii - Anna/Liam Fullbody Colored Chibi, Bella Corrin Fullbody Colored Chibi - 10.5k
19. Red_Head01 - PMs - Group of 9 - Full body colored - 225k
20. DigitalDayLight - PMs - Kalli St. Pier
21. Krystall Meth - 4 Full Body Chibis - Enchanted Book

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.12 Freebies Received

1. Ataner Yennaiv - Saiyuri Rumeti - The HP OCs
2. Naewenn - Lucia Rumeti - The HP OCs

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Şннн ℓετ τнε ԍιяℓ şρεąκ нεя мιηɗ...
ғσя ησ σηε ωιℓℓ ɗσ ιτ ғσя нεя

σн мү!
●Şнε şρεąκş●
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|☾Ғαιяy☽|::
I'm posting >> <<
lol

Username: TheCommonSenseFairy (my old username was xxAngelic Twilight, since you see it in the pictures)
Samples:
Normal Anime Style:
x
x
Warning: Yaoi

Bust: 2k
Waist: 4
Full body: 6k

Pixel Art
x
Sorry, only one sample ^^;

Group: Hogwarts Students
Character: Leane Supton
Style of drawing: Anime
Size of drawing: Up to you.
Number of characters: Single
Price: It depends on what you choose.

User Image

4,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Okay - I'd love a full body B&W drawing of Leane in the Normal Anime style - something sexy, yet tasteful and appropriate - my definition of "sexy" is what's shown as her main reference - something sassy :3
I'd like the following outfit to be used: [x]
You have full reign on how to style her hair / what shoes to make - just make sure they match the style of the outfit ;D
That would be a total of 6k neh?

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Şннн ℓετ τнε ԍιяℓ şρεąκ нεя мιηɗ...
ғσя ησ σηε ωιℓℓ ɗσ ιτ ғσя нεя

σн мү!
●Şнε şρεąκş●
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|☾Ғαιяy☽|::
*takes notes*
Go it.
I'll get to work on it as soon as I can and yeah, it's 6k.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces