Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The name is a tarot reference.

Current Funds: Ton of gold, not much to do with it. / No RL Commissions! (Sorry!)

Notes
- Pay Attention to Profiles! Some artistic license is cool, but I should still be able to recognize my character when all is said and done.
- Please Post Samples & Price Yourself! I am horrible at pricing.
- Do You Do Couples/Groups? Talk to me, I'd love to spoil my friends~ <3
- Please keep in contact / share WIPs. I don't mind when pieces take a while to be completed, just send me a note periodically so I know how its going.
- No RL Commissions! As much as I would love to I cannot afford them at this point in time.

Rather than recycle my old thread I made a new one since I needed more space. This is mostly for my Edelsteine characters, though some others might pop up occasionally as well.

02. Tien, the Commedia Dell'Arte / Trickery
03. Kemetzefanya, Latere Logia / Mystery
04. Bào Yǔ, Shogun of Storms / Shen Lung
05. Other Characters

Beloved Shapeshifter

Character Name :: Tien, Goddess of Trickery

Themes :: Masks, Mischief, Sneaking, Dual Nature (Playful Pranks, Cruel Punishments)

Personality :: There is no single way of defining Tien's personality- she is exactly what you expect her to be and yet not, at the same time. Trickery is just as likely to trip you up as aide you- it is what she is, what she does, why she exists. Who she is to you and how she behaves depends on how you perceive her and how she perceives you as well. Tien will shift (though not always literally) to meet expectations- if you are firm in your belief that she is a menace she will gladly take that role or, on the reverse, that of a teacher if you seek the serpent's wisdom. Though, the outcome may not always be what you expected or even the one you were hoping for. On the whole her methods are not outright cruel- she is not her other, Deceit -still you should tread carefully and be aware of who you deal with. (There have been occasions where what she did would be considered cruel, but it was necessary at the time.) The unwary or unprepared are prime targets for pranking.

Eyes :: Red/Orange Pupil, Gold/Orange Iris, Gold Sclera
Hair :: Red-Orange and usually pulled back in some sort of braid. (If drawn down you are looking at lumbar length, roughly.)
Skin Color :: Caucasian
Key Features :: Hair, eyes, obscenely long fingers, elongated spine, rather flat chested
Clothing Style :: Rogue, Swashbuckler, Final Fantasy Thief Types - Have fun!
Accessories :: She isn't actually much for jewelry but she always has a mask either on or in hand. You can use the one in her artwork or make up something entirely new. If you want samples of her other artwork with masks let me know. Please note: A mask of some form is a non negotiable for her. She doesn't have to be wearing it but it should be there.

Reference Links :: [Fullbody] | [Portrait, best eyes reference] | [Old Portrait, for Face Without Mask] | [Real Mask for Details] | [Journal]

Beloved Shapeshifter

Character Name :: Kemetzefanya, Goddess of Mystery

Themes :: Secrets Revealed, Lost History, Mythos, Sacred Truths, Childlike Curiosity, The Caterpillar (of Wonderland)

Personality :: Part Hecate, part Despoina and part Tia Dalma. Only this time she is not always veiled, purely aloof and studious. This goddess was once a wide eyed curious girl, with a love of adventure as well as books. Many qualities of that girl remained as the old joined the new, becoming something crafted of both of them. Keme has her ways of twisting words, views, and visions, making you see the truth of things or simply options may not have considered to be possible. Of the Mysteries pair - she is the Revealer and often she deals more with the past than the possible futures. Sometimes she will be lost in the flow, but she always finds her way back now that there are reasons to remain grounded in the present.

Eyes :: Pale Bright Blue Sclera, Royal Blue Iris, Dark Blue Pupil
Hair :: Light Green Thigh Length Hair, Often with locks of her lover's hair weaved in on a braid.
Skin Color :: Pale Turquoise
Key Features :: Bright Green Facial / Hand / Feet Markings, Moth-ish Wings
Clothing Style :: This can go a few ways, depending on her mood. The general types are something like these: 1 (1 Back), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. They can be mixed and matched to a degree, but she likes showing off her markings, which are slowly extending up her arms and legs.
Accessories :: Jewelry is good, very good. She likes hair things, bracelets, rings, necklaces, armlets, pretty much everything. Bits of black lace or Tajne's feathers are also an option for inclusion. Also, if you can subtly slip in creepy things all the better.

Reference Links :: [Fullbody] | [Journal]

Beloved Shapeshifter

Character Name :: Bào Yǔ, Shen Lung, Shogun of Storms

Themes :: Rain, Storms, Lightning, Dragons

Personality :: Before one judges Shen they should keep in mind he is not a man, but a dragon - and thus very much an animal. He is the personification of storms. Shen Lung is a dominant, wild, arrogant, prideful, incredibly possessive of what he considers to be his. He is a thing to be feared when his temper is roused, his aggression and capability for destruction is the stuff of legend. But like any great storm, he does have his moments where he is almost docile, only those closest to him have ever seen this facet of himself.

Eyes :: One Stormy Grey, One Blue/Light Blue - Reptilian Pupil
Hair :: Red Brown Fading to Dark Brown
Skin Color :: Pale Caucasian
Key Features :: Scaled Face, Claw Nails, Busty Body Type (Also, despite current appearance Shen is male.)
Clothing Style :: Chinese plus sorta cyberpunk - as an example: top style, bottom style. Add more belts/straps if you wish. Keep to the blue / teal and stormy colors palettes.
Accessories :: Goggles like these around his neck or up on his head.

Reference Links :: [Fullbody] | [Journal]

Beloved Shapeshifter

Mostly fandom characters and avatars.

...revising.

Beloved Shapeshifter

for me
Tien (Bust) - He Ate my Shorts - X
Keme (Chibi) - Robin chu - X
Shen (Headshot) - Saines - X
Keme (Headshot) - Quiris - X
Keme (Fullbody) - Avhile - X
Keme (Sketch) - soul decayed - X
Keme (Sketch) - archangelling - X
Shen (Bust) - BinBin - X
Shen (Headshot) - Nujir - X
Keme (Waist Up) - kotaline - X
Shen (Eyes Closeup) - Head Dealer Ish - X