Sparkly Sex Symbol

brax the wombat
sachi desu

'fraid not, I'm flat broke D;
emo emo
same here haha I can't afford to do gaia comms anymore because of it
but I keep seeing these awesome OCs in AR crying
sachi desu

Just took another look at your prices, and I could afford 2 bust sketches. Would you be interested in any of the characters that don't have art refs? Need to get some for them haha.

Bashful Businesswoman

brax the wombat
!

sure I'll do it. you can check out my art shop here. 3nodding
Can I draw Mai Shi Cheng?
This Is NoMercy

More than I'm willing to pay, sorry!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

brax the wombat
Just took another look at your prices, and I could afford 2 bust sketches. Would you be interested in any of the characters that don't have art refs? Need to get some for them haha.
Do you mean the ones that have RL refs? Sure, I could do those for you. smile I can choose two, or you can choose them--I'd be okay with any of them! As long as you have some written or picture refs of things like outfit, accessories, etc.
I'll get back to you /flat broke again
Come to me my pretties...
So it turns out I have more gold then I realized, which means I can actually afford art. Hears for selling my inventory to buy art and finish up on gaia.

Beloved Giver

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
User Image
User Image

COFFEE AND BAGELS ARE BEST WHEN SHARED WITH YOU....

Hello! My name is Vala and I am a digital artist and I run a bribe shop and I accept items, pure, or/and a mixture of both. Here is one of my sample. The rest of my samples are at my art shop. If you are interested, please leave a "<3" and complete the order the form.
If you aren't, then can you just "<3" my art shop? It will mean the world to me (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Thank you for your time and I hope you find the art that you want..
User Image

WE'LL GO TO BAGEL SHOPS OR YOUR MOM'S HOUSE, AND SHARE A CUP OR TWO.
blaaaaaaaah sleepy

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

brax the wombat
Might you want to put a clear 'not open for RLC' on your first post, under stats? Mostly because your chara website still says you're open to it there and doesn't unambiguously discourage it on your thread, and I know it's a pain to get inundated by the same 'are you open for RLC' posts again and again. lol (Guilty party handraise.)

I'm an interminable creeper though, so I had fun reading through your characters and looking at your various FCs too! Hope you get more offers soon and good luck! smile

Antivas's Wife

Tiny Astronomer

oh wow i'd love to draw any of your ocs especially nakara she's so pretty oh my gosh
i have a link to my rl commissions in my sig if you'd like to check it out heart

Kitten

really digging your thread format and your content! good luck on your quest! biggrin
Thanks Jin :]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces