Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Warrior

Shy Warrior

Collector Cutie-Pie

Voievoda

I've got a variety of things to offer:

Small Samples
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Large Samples
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Painted Headshot
User Image

I'm looking for three particular items, Mori's Momento, Wasteland Recon and Bubblegum Pandaista, for one of those I'd be willing to do the painted headshot or several smalls and/or larges all together. I can of course do single small etc for much cheaper wishlist items, but those three items are my main priority.

Shy Warrior

ClefairyKid

emotion_kirakira Those mini ones are ridiculously cute.
Omigosh, I would love one of those <3.
What should I offer for one?

Collector Cutie-Pie

Voievoda
ClefairyKid

hehe thank you ^^
well, you can take a look through my wishlist for ideas (in case you already have an item I'm after to save you buying one) or if you'd like specifics, some things off the top of my head might be sainte ciel aphrodite, pastel brushstroke, delightful hanayome or lovely lady lucie

generally pastelly feminine things XD

Shy Warrior

ClefairyKid
Voievoda
ClefairyKid

hehe thank you ^^
well, you can take a look through my wishlist for ideas (in case you already have an item I'm after to save you buying one) or if you'd like specifics, some things off the top of my head might be sainte ciel aphrodite, pastel brushstroke, delightful hanayome or lovely lady lucie

Welcome heart
I don't generally have pastel things, but I do have the sainte ceil aphrodite from days of collecting ciel items.
Send trade?

Collector Cutie-Pie

Voievoda
ClefairyKid
Voievoda
ClefairyKid

hehe thank you ^^

Welcome heart
I don't generally have pastel things, but I do have the sainte ceil aphrodite from days of collecting ciel items.
Send trade?

well that's lucky then ^^ haha sounds good to me c:

Shy Warrior

ClefairyKid

Awesome 3nodding
So excited now. Do I let you pick from front page?

Edit: Woop. Still have updated tekteks. So I guess it'll be main avatar, if that is okay?

Collector Cutie-Pie

Voievoda
ClefairyKid

Awesome 3nodding

Edit: Woop. Still have updated tekteks. So I guess it'll be main avatar, if that is okay?

the one you're wearing now? sure, although a few smaller details might not be visible on the small, if that's ok?

Shy Warrior

ClefairyKid
Voievoda
ClefairyKid

Awesome 3nodding

the one you're wearing now? sure, although a few smaller details might not be visible on the small, if that's ok?

Yes and no problem. You can probably skip alot of the smaller details.

Shy Warrior

Shy Warrior

Anxious Bloodsucker

Shy Warrior

Shy Warrior

The Raving Madame
bump!

Thank you for posting heart
Your art is amazing, going to be lurking in your hangout emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items