Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Warrior

Ruthless Sex Symbol

13,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Hi, would you be interested in my art style? If so, I do implore you to check out my art shop. and fill out a form. I do pay as you see fit commissions, my minimum for single characters is 750M, for animations my minimum is 7B, and for couples 20B is my minimum. It'd be my pleasure to draw for you smile

Shy Warrior

Iserane
Hi, would you be interested in my art style? If so, I do implore you to check out my art shop. and fill out a form. I do pay as you see fit commissions, my minimum for single characters is 750M, for animations my minimum is 7B, and for couples 20B is my minimum. It'd be my pleasure to draw for you smile

Tempting but wow, your shop is insanely full. I'll subscribe and wait for the list to shrink a bit

Ruthless Sex Symbol

13,075 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Voievoda
Iserane

Tempting but wow, your shop is insanely full. I'll subscribe and wait for the list to shrink a bit
Hah yeah, imagine my surprise when I logged back in lol. Thank you so much smile

Shy Warrior

Shy Warrior

Shy Warrior

Shy Warrior

Shy Warrior

Shy Warrior

davachu's Wife

User Image

If you like this chibi, click on the smile for a shop link. ( one other artist is there as well)

c:

Shy Warrior

IRingtonez

If you like this chibi, click on the smile for a shop link. ( one other artist is there as well)

c:

Hey, thank you for posting heart

Shy Warrior

Yuberrific
whee whee

Thank you for posting heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers