Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Consumer

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sachi desu
Fainted and Tainted
maybe we could do a collaberation of art as lovers... redface redface your amazing art skills...and my amazing lack of detail we'd make a great team... redface redface then we could cosplay stuff together and be happy all our live
omg our art baby would be the greatest masterpiece gaia kind will have ever seen
Dachi I know this is sudden but I put you in my profile... redface redface redface Plz accept me ...

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Fainted and Tainted
sachi desu
Fainted and Tainted
maybe we could do a collaberation of art as lovers... redface redface your amazing art skills...and my amazing lack of detail we'd make a great team... redface redface then we could cosplay stuff together and be happy all our live
omg our art baby would be the greatest masterpiece gaia kind will have ever seen
Dachi I know this is sudden but I put you in my profile... redface redface redface Plz accept me ...
omg ur the best baby
ALSO ALSO you play league * O *

Versatile Consumer

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sachi desu
Fainted and Tainted
sachi desu
Fainted and Tainted
omg ur the best baby
ALSO ALSO you play league * O *

I sold my account regretfully...So currently im lvl 11 I used to have 102 skins and 114 champs now I have 3 champs Jax, TF, and Zed...I WANT TO GET JAXS SKT SKIN BEFORE IT GOES I got zeds and muskeeter twisted fate...Well I got bruiser jax But hes lame I must get 750 RP before it leaves the store owo which is 7~ dollars owo Do you play Do you wanna play with me Warning. ( I do get mad often and vent it through chat by talking s**t...About myself, about the enemy, and about my team)(But its not actually all too hurtful unless its to myself xD

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Fainted and Tainted

I sold my account regretfully...So currently im lvl 11 I used to have 102 skins and 114 champs now I have 3 champs Jax, TF, and Zed...I WANT TO GET JAXS SKT SKIN BEFORE IT GOES I got zeds and muskeeter twisted fate...Well I got bruiser jax But hes lame I must get 750 RP before it leaves the store owo which is 7~ dollars owo Do you play Do you wanna play with me Warning. ( I do get mad often and vent it through chat by talking s**t...About myself, about the enemy, and about my team)(But its not actually all too hurtful unless its to myself xD

damn you sound like you were op
I don't mind playing haha
ign is riingo

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Original Genius

sachi desu

Hi yum_puddi
I'm interested in drawing your OC's ~~
Here's my gallery.
And here's the RLC info~

Thanks for your time!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* Info
* Hyper Realism Samples
I'm capable of other styles, but my hyper realism is the highest level that I can do ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sachi desu

Ooh, I love Cerberus' design. *-*

This is an RLC offer. Prices can be found through my dA link, but for an accurate quote, I can send you a PM if my style is to your liking. smile

Samples: Headshots:.

User Image
User Image
User Image

These are older examples:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Waist-up:

Most recent:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Full-body:

Most recent:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Anxious Goat

sachi desu

Hello
Consider me for rlc?
Samples and info on my blog
Thanks =u=

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Hi there! Since you are considering RLC: here are some examples of mine in case you're interested. 3nodding

Creature examples:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Human examples:
Flat color (2-4 colors):
Detailed color:
Plus environment:

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Quick Reply

Submit