Sparkly Sex Symbol

Versatile Consumer

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sachi desu
hi guys
Woah woah sachi...We're bigger then that aren't we ...you're looking for "Colorists"...you can't be that much of a racist that your looking for more of your kind... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Fainted and Tainted

I've seen your stuff throughout AR and it has always been my secret wish to be worthy of your presence in my threads

u vu
I love you.

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
sachi desu
heart

Consider me for rlc?
I like Dante // Beatrice. Do the chains bother her if she sways her head really fast?

Female: X X

Male: X X

Couple: X X

Prices: X
If you need more samples-> X

Versatile Consumer

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sachi desu
Fainted and Tainted

I've seen your stuff throughout AR and it has always been my secret wish to be worthy of your presence in my threads

u vu
I love you.

I wanted to RL commission you ...but only have a 1.50 in my paypal... crying crying One day i'll commission you... to draw me the stick figure I so desperately want redface redface redface I want your babies...

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Fainted and Tainted
I wanted to RL commission you ...but only have a 1.50 in my paypal... crying crying One day i'll commission you... to draw me the stick figure I so desperately want redface redface redface I want your babies...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOVE ME

Versatile Consumer

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sachi desu
Fainted and Tainted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOVE ME

PLZ DACHI ACCEPT MY MONEY OR MY WILL TO BE YOUR FRIEND/LOVER...I NEED YOU redface redface redface

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Fainted and Tainted
PLZ DACHI ACCEPT MY MONEY OR MY WILL TO BE YOUR FRIEND/LOVER...I NEED YOU redface redface redface

OH FTAINTED
/RUSHES INTO UR ARMS

HAVE MY CHILDREN

Versatile Consumer

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sachi desu
Fainted and Tainted

OH FTAINTED
/RUSHES INTO UR ARMS

HAVE MY CHILDREN

I've wanted nothing more then this...I may look like an amazing artist under this guise ...but im actually a hopeless romantic...I waited for art from you and now that I have it...I'll never...ever forget this...I want your children...No our children...So please I ask you here and now ...merreh me... redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Fainted and Tainted
I've wanted nothing more then this...I may look like an amazing artist under this guise ...but im actually a hopeless romantic...I waited for art from you and now that I have it...I'll never...ever forget this...I want your children...No our children...So please I ask you here and now ...merreh me... redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface
oh baby I thought you would never ask redface heart

Versatile Consumer

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sachi desu
Fainted and Tainted
oh baby I thought you would never ask redface heart

maybe we could do a collaberation of art as lovers... redface redface your amazing art skills...and my amazing lack of detail we'd make a great team... redface redface then we could cosplay stuff together and be happy all our live

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Fainted and Tainted
maybe we could do a collaberation of art as lovers... redface redface your amazing art skills...and my amazing lack of detail we'd make a great team... redface redface then we could cosplay stuff together and be happy all our live
omg our art baby would be the greatest masterpiece gaia kind will have ever seen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff