Welcome to Gaia! ::

Centaura's Queen

Random Rhapsody

I know, but it's not too serious anymore. I vomited words at Sith and Dude over things and they were both mildly bemused but acceptably supportive.

I am glad things are going so well !! Fast feedback from customers is good too yes.
>: Good timing, yo. Is that your normal temperature or are you going to get hotter.
Yes definitely getting there ! What have you been working on ?

That's okay heart
Ahah the problem with me doing a thread is that I'd have to do it in the writing shops and no one goes there except the same half dozen people and I don't really want to write for any of them. (Seriously that forum is so slow there are threads that haven't been posted in for a month that aren't even off the second page yet.) I will find someone eventually tho !!
Kiddlet
Random Rhapsody

I know, but it's not too serious anymore. I vomited words at Sith and Dude over things and they were both mildly bemused but acceptably supportive.

I am glad things are going so well !! Fast feedback from customers is good too yes.
>: Good timing, yo. Is that your normal temperature or are you going to get hotter.
Yes definitely getting there ! What have you been working on ?

That's okay heart
Ahah the problem with me doing a thread is that I'd have to do it in the writing shops and no one goes there except the same half dozen people and I don't really want to write for any of them. (Seriously that forum is so slow there are threads that haven't been posted in for a month that aren't even off the second page yet.) I will find someone eventually tho !!

Alright well If you just wanna chat/rant about it sometime that can happen ^_^
I'm curious too, wanna make sure everything is good on your end.

Yea its great!
I have one customer who replies really slowly and another which hasnt replied since the second day though.
I'll have to wait those out i think.
It's pretty freaking hot here but we can go up to 40 sometimes. I know greece hit like over 45 at one point THAT was crazy.

I'm working on a youtube/facebook background image for this guy and that zombie thing for that girl :')
And i gotta do a little family pic for my parents heart

Whut! D: Suck!
I'm sorry aicha I'm not up for it right now, maybe in a week i will be ^_^
My friend gave me an old tablet of hers i may wanna practice with sometime~ Maybe then >:'D
Friends all cancelled today due to weather.

Have 2 other places i COULD be but am not going due to fear of going out and night and also no other reason.

Today is s**t i feel like a bloody wreck.

Centaura's Queen

Don't worry.

Centaura's Queen

Centaura's Queen

rolls around

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items