Welcome to Gaia! ::

Le Flapjack
Violet4024

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And a few others
Sadly these are all from last year so I'm better now and yes but coloring takes extra time and a different program but I'd be happy to color urs for you

I like the first and last example. What are your prices?

3 bil for uncolored
6 bil for colored
This is changeable if you find any of this unfair
Violet4024

3 bil for uncolored
6 bil for colored

Mm alright. I'll consider you.
I'll quote you soon/later if I'm still interested, okay? ^-^
Le Flapjack
Violet4024

3 bil for uncolored
6 bil for colored

Mm alright. I'll consider you.
I'll quote you soon/later if I'm still interested, okay? ^-^

Ok thank you very much
btw I am willing to negotiate the price for either
Good luck on finding art styles you like

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Friendly Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
i would like to attempt this but im not sure i can do well. i usually like to see what im drawing first. and sketch out to see if its good before i decide if i want to draw it or not. but here are some samples of my works.
aici
i would like to attempt this but im not sure i can do well. i usually like to see what im drawing first. and sketch out to see if its good before i decide if i want to draw it or not. but here are some samples of my works.

Yeah sorry about that. I don't like my face posted in threads which is why
I PM my request xD Do you do both traditional and digital or?

Friendly Fatcat

8,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Le Flapjack
aici

Yeah sorry about that. I don't like my face posted in threads which is why
I PM my request xD Do you do both traditional and digital or?

I did at some point do both traditional and digital but I haven't done digital for a while now due to me trying to improve on drawing the female body so I'm afraid I'm a bit rusty. and digital usually takes me a day or two since I do it using a painting app on my tiny ipod screen, but if digital is what you want I can attempt it. you can just offer any amount of gold you like after recieving the art or if I did a horrible job and you don't like it, it probably means that it's time I start practicing my digital skills again and I shall receive nothing. :3
aici

I did at some point do both traditional and digital but I haven't done digital for a while now due to me trying to improve on drawing the female body so I'm afraid I'm a bit rusty. and digital usually takes me a day or two since I do it using a painting app on my tiny ipod screen, but if digital is what you want I can attempt it. you can just offer any amount of gold you like after recieving the art or if I did a horrible job and you don't like it, it probably means that it's time I start practicing my digital skills again and I shall receive nothing. :3

I don't mind traditional. Would it be colored? o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces