Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Gekko

deidaraicedude
Fallen Uprise
Draw my OC. He's from my Minecraft Series. So If you wanna add other items from minecraft that would be awesome!

I will either give out my items or sell them and.. give you the gold. Basically everything I'm wearing on my avatar.

I will NOT blow it on 1 piece of art. More Drawings = More Chances of bigger gain. smile

Make sure you have the right image of his personally. ALL PICTURES MUST BE FULL BODY AND COLORED!

He's a Freshman in highschool. He's shy to new people, but loud and fun with his friends.
He's a teenager so he doesn't have hugeass muscles. He likes to wear his light blue hoodie with a cute small spider on it ALL THE TIME. He wears these Gray and black bracelets given to him by his friends to show friendship . smile He is terrible at drawing. He loves the game of Minecraft (addicted). He's fairly known at school. He trys to be nice to everyone he can, until it gets to the point when someone insults him or threatens him in anyway. He trys to keep his hair clean and out of his face. He has flippy hair but it's not.. long. Here is a minecraft skin of him. Skin

Here are some examples of minecraft drawings people have done for me.

User Image

User Image

cool emotion_kirakira

o:

Big Gekko

deidaraicedude
Fallen Uprise
Draw my OC. He's from my Minecraft Series. So If you wanna add other items from minecraft that would be awesome!

I will either give out my items or sell them and.. give you the gold. Basically everything I'm wearing on my avatar.

I will NOT blow it on 1 piece of art. More Drawings = More Chances of bigger gain. smile

Make sure you have the right image of his personally. ALL PICTURES MUST BE FULL BODY AND COLORED!

He's a Freshman in highschool. He's shy to new people, but loud and fun with his friends.
He's a teenager so he doesn't have hugeass muscles. He likes to wear his light blue hoodie with a cute small spider on it ALL THE TIME. He wears these Gray and black bracelets given to him by his friends to show friendship . smile He is terrible at drawing. He loves the game of Minecraft (addicted). He's fairly known at school. He trys to be nice to everyone he can, until it gets to the point when someone insults him or threatens him in anyway. He trys to keep his hair clean and out of his face. He has flippy hair but it's not.. long. Here is a minecraft skin of him. Skin

Here are some examples of minecraft drawings people have done for me.

User Image

User Image

cool emotion_kirakira

o:

Friendly Friend

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello! ^^

I just wanted to check in on my progress - i'm finished your sketch and doing the lineart/coloring process noww~~

Big Gekko

xSugarbiscuit
Hello! ^^

I just wanted to check in on my progress - i'm finished your sketch and doing the lineart/coloring process noww~~

alright smile

Friendly Friend

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Checking in!

I'm done lineart - but my apologies I haven't been able to work on it much due to university and all that fun stuff! ^^"

I'll try to get it finished ASAP/whenever I can!

Big Gekko

xSugarbiscuit
Checking in!

I'm done lineart - but my apologies I haven't been able to work on it much due to university and all that fun stuff! ^^"

I'll try to get it finished ASAP/whenever I can!

alright thanks smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces