Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryuuichi
Agace
Ryuuichi
Agace
I am so tempted to draw Goodra *o*

DOOOOO ITTTT PLSSSSS I need more Goodras! (Or other pokemon, too, tbh!)

Mwahahaha~ other Pokemon you say? *o* Well idk what to charge to be honest...but I do love doing pokemon art,

Samples:

Sewaddle art

Ninetales head shot

Froslass

What I'm currently working on~

They look excellent!! What kinda prices are you looking for for them?? And do you take items?

Thank you xD! and prices ah...not sure..I do take items as well. I guess nothing below 5bil

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Agace
Ryuuichi
Agace
Ryuuichi
Agace

Mwahahaha~ other Pokemon you say? *o* Well idk what to charge to be honest...but I do love doing pokemon art,

Samples:

Sewaddle art

Ninetales head shot

Froslass

They look excellent!! What kinda prices are you looking for for them?? And do you take items?

Thank you xD! and prices ah...not sure..I do take items as well. I guess nothing below 5bil

Do you have any items you're looking for? I'd love to get two pokemon pics! One of Goodra, and one of either Greninja or Malamar! (Or if you're up for three, I would love to get all three XD)
Ryuuichi
Agace
Ryuuichi
Agace
Ryuuichi
Agace

Samples:

Sewaddle art

Ninetales head shot

Froslass

Do you have any items you're looking for? I'd love to get two pokemon pics! One of Goodra, and one of either Greninja or Malamar! (Or if you're up for three, I would love to get all three XD)

I really want to draw Goodra and Greninja the most~~ I can try and do Malamar but depends on the deadline for them. I got a few commissions atm so I'll like to know what are the deadlines for the Greninja and Malamar xD? Goodra is on dec 23 i believe?

Hm... I don't got any items in mind since I tend to just log on gaia when ever i feel like drawing so i got no clue whats the latest "fashion" but any item with colors of blue, whites, black, gray, brown,and red I tend to like xD?

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Agace
Ryuuichi
Agace
Ryuuichi
Agace

Samples:

Sewaddle art

Ninetales head shot

Froslass

I really want to draw Goodra and Greninja the most~~ I can try and do Malamar but depends on the deadline for them. I got a few commissions atm so I'll like to know what are the deadlines for the Greninja and Malamar xD? Goodra is on dec 23 i believe?

Hm... I don't got any items in mind since I tend to just log on gaia when ever i feel like drawing so i got no clue whats the latest "fashion" but any item with colors of blue, whites, black, gray, brown,and red I tend to like xD?

I'll give you a trade FULL of cute items in those colors if you could get them all done by the 23rd? I have been printing all the art I'm getting and putting it in a book for my BF for christmas (along with my own arts too :3 )

but if you don't think you could do them all by the 23rd, i'll take whatever i can get by that date!
Ryuuichi
Agace
Ryuuichi
Agace
Ryuuichi
Agace

Samples:

Sewaddle art

Ninetales head shot

Froslass

I'll give you a trade FULL of cute items in those colors if you could get them all done by the 23rd? I have been printing all the art I'm getting and putting it in a book for my BF for christmas (along with my own arts too :3 )

but if you don't think you could do them all by the 23rd, i'll take whatever i can get by that date!

Well this is gonna be a challenge x'D.. Ah I can try and see if I can finish them up by the 23? I'll try to get Goodra done by the 23 at least. I'll give it a try and see how far I can get~ I would really like to help you with your book, it's a cute idea *o* (Gonna have to hurry with my other commissions)

Divine Hunter

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ooh i'll like to do ichigo
samples:
X
X
X

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Agace
Ryuuichi
Agace
Ryuuichi
Agace

Well this is gonna be a challenge x'D.. Ah I can try and see if I can finish them up by the 23? I'll try to get Goodra done by the 23 at least. I'll give it a try and see how far I can get~ I would really like to help you with your book, it's a cute idea *o* (Gonna have to hurry with my other commissions)

Sounds excellent!! I'll send you over a trade <3

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Meister Viola
samples:
X
X
X

sure!! what kinda prices are you looking for?

Divine Hunter

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ryuuichi
Meister Viola
samples:
X
X
X

Uh I'm currently only doing waist-ups
Bribes around 15b+?

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Meister Viola
Ryuuichi
Meister Viola
samples:
X
X
X

Bribes around 15b+?

Do you take items?

Divine Hunter

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ryuuichi
Meister Viola
Ryuuichi
Meister Viola
samples:
X
X
X

Bribes around 15b+?

Do you take items?

yeah
depends on the items tho

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Meister Viola
Ryuuichi
Meister Viola
Ryuuichi
Meister Viola
samples:
X
X
X

Bribes around 15b+?

Do you take items?

yeah
depends on the items tho

I can't get to your profile to look at your wishlist, so I'm not sure what to offer.

Chatty Consumer

9,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Ryuuichi
I'll take a shot at a Goodra. It might not be too good, but I hope you like it haha
I'll post it as soon as I finish. smile

Divine Hunter

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ryuuichi
Meister Viola
Ryuuichi
Meister Viola
Ryuuichi
Meister Viola
samples:
X
X
X

Bribes around 15b+?

Do you take items?

yeah
depends on the items tho

I can't get to your profile to look at your wishlist, so I'm not sure what to offer.

oops
fixed it now

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Max323525
Ryuuichi
I'll take a shot at a Goodra. It might not be too good, but I hope you like it haha
I'll post it as soon as I finish. smile

wow!! thank you!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas