Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Snarky_Philanthrobot
Ryuuichi
What is pinup style?

Like a classic pinup girl? Like this. If you google image search pinup girl, there's tons of examples!

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
heart heart

Shirtless Seeker

Uhmm hello,
I would be interested in drawing his OC, if that's cool with you. ^_^
I read that you were putting together a book and thought you might like to have my kind of sketchy style in there... but my tablet is on the fritz atm so the best I've got is this sort of thing...

User Image

6,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ryuuichi

Heeey !
i have not forgotten you !
i've just been extra slow since i've been having trouble with my back.
and the holidays and work - so trying to juggle it all and get it done.

anyway, here is a wip of the vampire oc you have,
i plan to ink her down, and do some flats. so i just wanted to make sure you liked it
and see if you wanted me to change / add anything else before i finish it.

aaaaaand i'm going to start on the goodra sketches ~

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
DarknessInGlee
Ryuuichi

Heeey !
i have not forgotten you !
i've just been extra slow since i've been having trouble with my back.
and the holidays and work - so trying to juggle it all and get it done.

anyway, here is a wip of the vampire oc you have,
i plan to ink her down, and do some flats. so i just wanted to make sure you liked it
and see if you wanted me to change / add anything else before i finish it.

aaaaaand i'm going to start on the goodra sketches ~

Looks EXCELLENT so far! Just don't forget her antennae :3 (I like to call them doodle-bobbers.) As long as I get the pieces by the 23rd, I'm super happy, so take your time and don't overwork yourself. <3
Ryuuichi
BumbleBeezus
Ryuuichi

Yup, that's perfectly fine! Should I choose one item? o:

Nope you can have them all! Draw whatever I can get for those :3

Oh man for serious?? In that case would you happen to have any more OC's you might want art of? I'll do a couple a pieces for you if you'd like! How's about after I finish this one, I draw you two or three more?

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
BumbleBeezus
Ryuuichi
BumbleBeezus
Ryuuichi

Yup, that's perfectly fine! Should I choose one item? o:

Nope you can have them all! Draw whatever I can get for those :3

Oh man for serious?? In that case would you happen to have any more OC's you might want art of? I'll do a couple a pieces for you if you'd like! How's about after I finish this one, I draw you two or three more?

He has another, if you wanna try! If you don't like the other char, I'd love a couple more of Ichigo. Whatever you're willing to draw for what I gave, I'm happy with! <3

(The first ref is a chibi, and the second is a digital badge. The digital is the best example for colors!)

User Image
User Image

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
xxlizofhellxx
Uhmm hello,
I read that you were putting together a book and thought you might like to have my kind of sketchy style in there... but my tablet is on the fritz atm so the best I've got is this sort of thing...

User Image

I'd love a sketch like that of the OC! What kinda price are you looking for? smile

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
heart heart

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ryuuichi
Uh, I'd like to offer art for the Goodra? Whichever one of these styles you'd prefer? ^^

Either cell-shaded:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or a painted (background optional):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Seeker

Ryuuichi
xxlizofhellxx
Uhmm hello,

User Image

I'd love a sketch like that of the OC! What kinda price are you looking for? smile

Uhh 2 bill or a cool red and/or black item? I'm pretty chill about it, compared to some others. smile

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Xiyara
Ryuuichi
Uh, I'd like to offer art for the Goodra? Whichever one of these styles you'd prefer? ^^

Either cell-shaded:

Or a painted (background optional):

I would love a painted picture of goodra! What kinda price?

Timid Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
xxlizofhellxx
Ryuuichi
xxlizofhellxx
Uhmm hello,

User Image

Uhh 2 bill or a cool red and/or black item? I'm pretty chill about it, compared to some others. smile

I can do that! I'll send you a trade with some cool items. smile

Shirtless Seeker

Ryuuichi
xxlizofhellxx
Ryuuichi
xxlizofhellxx
Uhmm hello,

User Image

I can do that! I'll send you a trade with some cool items. smile

Coolio ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas