Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image

{WeLcOmE tO mY aRt ReQuEsT tHrEaD}

My first art thread ever smile
It´s going to be fun to see if people are interesting to draw my OC/avatars.
But other then that you can happily chat here also with me.

~*Start || This is me || Rules || Art Info || What I want you to draw || Sellers Info || Waiting list || White/Blacklist || Gallery || Affiliates*~

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I´m a typical gal from the north of Sweden, born 1983, so I´m older then the average gaiaperson. Love anime shows and love anime and manga art User Image. When I´m not looking for art and chat with gaiafriends, I try to be creative like doing scrapbooking and drawing. Listen to almost everything in music, like especalliy older music from 50s, 60s,70s and 80s. But I like also modern music like swedish artist Robyn, Lady Gaga, 30 seconds to Mars and so forward...
Would be nice to meet new people here and also getting some art wink

~*Start || This is me || Rules || Art Info || What I want you to draw || Sellers Info || Waiting list || White/Blacklist || Gallery || Affiliates*~

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

GENERAL RULES:
- Follow the Gaia ToS and do not do any spamming or flaming or else you be in big trouble.
- Be nice to each other and to me or else you might end up on the Blacklist.
- I can change/edit any rules at any time.
- Stay, chat, enjoy! xd

COMMISSION RULES
- I will never pay for art I didn't approve of. So no drawing until we make a deal. ALRIGHT wink
- I want you to fill out the sellers form that are located under SELLERS INFO if you want to draw one of my avatars. DO NOT PM ME THE FORM, use the thread.
- No advertising please, without asking me if you want to trade links smile
- When I want to commission you, I will send you the trade, if you accept, confirm trade once. When the art is done and sent (either by pm or posted here) confirm trade for the second time. I will finish the trade once I receive the art.
- I can accept RLC (But not for now...) But it depends on the art quality and price and how it looks on my account razz .
- Do not cancel any trades without letting me know first.
- Please keep me updated on the art's progress heart
- Do not take or steal any of the art displayed here it belongs to me and the artist that made it. crying
- Don't feel bad if I decide not to commission you, as much as I would love to commission everybody, I simple can't User Image

PLEASE FOLLOW THEM!

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I like: Full body, chibis, knee up art with a good quality, I also like CG:ed and in colors.
Dislike: Cheap looking art.
Keyword: Heroic, clevage, flirty, sad, brave, chasing, fighting, wondering, sexy, childish.
Willing to pay: It depends on how good you are. Up to 50 bil I can pay for a good looking art.

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Here is the avis you can choose to draw for me:

User ImageUser ImageOC MAIKO:
Name: Maiko.
Nickname: Mai
Eye Color: Brown.
Hair Color and style: Brown, with long curls.
Body type: Is just over 177 cm tall. Has quite a curvy body. (Ref. Images: Makoto Kino aka Sailor Jupiter or Black Rabbit from "Mondaiji-tachi Ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo?" wink
Favorite colors: Black, white, purple, pink, gold and yellow.
Personality: Flirtatious, sweet, always smile, wise and stunning.
Small facts: Maiko is a self-assured girl with an attitude. Of the 7 Oc:s she is the typical “normal girl” if you´re not count her bunny-cosplay and that she is a very wealthy girl wink . Her hobbies are to dance ballet, gymnastics and to flirt with guys. She loves to wear diffrent dresses and skirts smile And she is a god-hearted girl who is there for her friends, when they need help with love problems.
Dream outfits:
1a.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1b.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1c.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Use the dream outfits as inspiration to your work. You don't have to make exactly as the tektek looks.)

User ImageUser ImageOC KIYOMI:
Name: Kiyomi.
Nickname: Kitty
Eye Color: Green.
Hair color and style: A mixture of white and beige. Maybe you even call it light blonde. Super long hair down to her feets, with a little bit of curls in the ends.
Body type: As younger she looked very small (Ref. pictures: Sailor Iron Mouse or Chii from Chobits). But now she has grown up to be 170 cm tall to be exact. Looking a bit younger than she really is.
Favorite colors: Blue, white, black, yellow, gold and mint green.
Personality: Childish, playful, precious, strong, catlike, stubborn.
Small facts: Although Kiyomi was born to be a goddess,child of two gods. She decided to live on earth. She is a rather childish girl who loves to play with her friends and get into trouble.Some times she can be a bit stubborn... She also love to cosplay, as her favorite animal - cat wink Despite her size, Kiyomi is quite strong and uses her strength for good things.
Dream outfits:
2a. Goddess-outfit User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2b. Cosplay-outfitUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Use the dream outfits as inspiration to your work. You don't have to make exactly as the tektek looks.)

User ImageUser ImageOC EMI:
Name: Emi.
Nickame: Doesn't have one...
Eye Color: Brown.
Hair color and style: White long hair. With some curls.
Body type: Emi has an hourglass figure, and is 160 cm long. (Ref. Images: Minako Aino aka Sailor Venus).
Favorite colors: Red, brown, black, yellow, blue, silver and white.
Personality: Shy, elegant, clumsy, tough, serious, magical.
Small facts: At first glance it seems Emi as a delicate, quiet and precocious girl. She is a orphan that have to take care of her self since she was 6. On her part-time job as a waitress, she doesn't have it easy. It's not often you see Emi have full control of what she does at her job, is pretty clumsy when she walks around with her tray.
But what nobody knows is that she is actually a pretty tough chick and can describes as calm and serious with magical powers which she uses to help defenseless people from evil.
Dream outfits:
3a. waitresslook1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3b. heroinelook1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3c. heroinelook2User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageOC NATSUMI:
Name: Natsumi.
Nickname: Numi
Eye Color: Iceblue.
Hair color and style: Purple long hair. With some curls.
Body type: Emi has an hourglass figure, and is 167 cm long. (Ref. Images: Kotomi Ichinose from "Clannad" wink .
Favorite colors: Mint green, white, yellow, blue.
Personality: Magical, spirtful, mysterious, bubblie, love nature.
Small facts: Natsumi is a very spiritual girl that loves to be in woods, her birthplace....
In her earlier life she was a fairy, but do to something she did in her past, she lost her wings and now just have the magic she has left in a small orb. With the orb, she can use the powers of the nature to help her in need.
Dream outfits:
4a."Normal"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4b.FairyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageOC HANAMI:
Name: Hanami.
Nickname: Hanna
Eye Color: Forrestgreen.
Hair color and style: Brown long hair with some red at the tops.... ombrestyle razz
Body type: Hanami has very long legs, but a very petit body. She is 172 cm long.
Favorite colors: White, green, red, orange and black
Personality: Romantic, sweet, shy, green hands (good with flowers)
Small facts: Hanami is Maikos younger sister and is very alike her sister when it comes to being there for her friends. She is very romantic and hopes to one day find her prince charming... Wouldn't it be because she was so very shy... She loves to be in the garden and work with flowers, especially roses.
Dream outfits:
5a.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 5b.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageOC MIZUKI:
Name: Mizuki.
Nickname: Mizzy
Eye Color: Mintgreen.
Hair color and style: Black long hair with curls.
Body type: She has a time glass body with long legs.
Favorite colors: Blue, white, silver and gold.
Personality: Bubbly, sweet, very kind, magical and pure of heart.
Small facts: Mizuki is the new girl everyone talks about. No one knows where she comes from. Suddenly she was just there. She is a princess of the stars and a long distance cousin to Divinity Onyx. Mizuki has magical powers that let her control the moon and she can also control the stars.
Dream outfits:
6a. NormalUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.6b.Princess-outfitUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6c. Magical-outfitUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OC AYAME:
Name: Ayame.
Nickname: Sakura (because she is so CHEER(y)ful wink )
Eye Color: Mintgreen.
Hair color and style: Blond with a white ombrestyle. (But for some reason the color is called Strawberries n’ creme)
Body type: She is a long girl with a curvy but also petit body.
Favorite colors: Mintgreen, purple, white, pink and gold..
Personality: Cheerful, curious, playful, delightful, mucial and romantic.
Small facts: Ayame is a girl who is very graceful, but loves to laugh,dance and sing. She wish to one day make big as a music idol. And just as a springday, she arrives to your home to cheer you up xd She LOVES to be in love heart She often goes to Maiko for advice in lovelife.
Dream outfits:
7a. User Image 7b. User Image 7c. User Image 7d. User Image
(Use the dream outfits as inspiration to your work. You don't have to make exactly as the pics looks, you can find info on what they have on by clicking on the pics.)

ChEcK mY jOuRnAl If YoU wAnT tO dRaW oNe Of My PrEvIoUs AvAtArS iNsTeAd wink

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Sellers form:

[align=center][color=indigo][size=18]~*DO YOU WANT MY ART???*~[/size]
[b]Username:[/b](Your name)
[b]My choice:[/b] (Show me which avatar you want to draw and if you want to do her in head shot, chibi, full body, sketch, color, ect...)
[b]Keywords I´m using in the art:[/b] (What kinda expression are you going to use)
[b]Sample:[/b] (Show me what you can do)
[b]Do I have a shop:[/b] (Show me the link if you do, maybe we can do a link trade)
[b]Price:[/b] (How much do you want for the art)[/color][/align]

People that I have bought art from:

* Snow Mishibari x 7++++++++++ * Kiwi-cha x2++++++++++ * Moke Moo Moo x 2++++++++++ * Neko_rikku ++++++++++* Inamax ++++++++++* Saffie-Chan
* brujah the thornybeauty+++++ * kanji_fish812 ++++++++ * SmoothCriminal 0_o ++++++++ * Cyanide Kittens x 2 +++* OoKitty_ChanoO ++* madhatterkyoko
* Purin-sama IV +++++++++++++* gyaru chocolate +++++++* me121212 x 6 +++++++++++++* DarlingCurse +++++++++* Cassietron +++++++* Koto O-o
* Wonderland x 3 ++++++++++++* Roi-Chan ++++++++++++* Pindura x 2 +++++++++++++++* Lyn_Roy x 2 +++++++++* SeeLennDieb x 2 ++* Habiti Gigi
* CherryBlossom112 x3 +++++++* Evelin7 x 3 ++++++++++* Kitty ++++++++++++++++++++* lilxnancy x 2 ++++++++++* hachimitsume ++++* YamiEiji & HikariAnn
* Eliosika x 2 ++++++++++++++++* Selente x 8 ++++++++++* keokotheshadowfang +++++++* DarkInLight2010 ++++++* Loonia +++++++++++* Melody strawberry
* BabyDucklingLove ++++++++++* Tequila_hikari ++++++++* Rei Davidson +++++++++++++* Disney TV x4 ++++++++* musical_thearphy ++* Kenjii-chan
* Yuukiko +++++++++++++++++++* Nishijima ++++++++++++* x-iNinaMaria ++++++++++++++* AoaKyou-chan +++++++* LinTao +++++++++++* Enticed Desire
* neoh-miE ++++++++++++++++++* Wolfmier x6 ++++++++++* elegant_Juliet ++++++++++++* TheTwixer +++++++++++* iiE v e e x2 +++++++* ll W o n t o n ll
* Shiro Takahashi +++++++++++++* CharmingBerry x2 ++++* Tussies +++++++++++++++++* GimmeHug ++++++++++* JayUke ++++++++++* II Thief II
* Akiray Twilight ++++++++++++++* Azaula Leonne ++++++++* Usuri +++++++++++++++++++* ll Cho ll ++++++++++++* the_midnight_angel ++* Ahino
* Kagamine Shi +++++++++++++++* Lilxduckie +++++++++++* Lenty +++++++++++++++++++* x-a k i y o-x ++++++++* Purrl Pankras +++++++* Len Inazuma
* PepermintuCandy +++++++++++* iAnzu ++++++++++++++++* Miss Devichi +++++++++++++* jaejoong~lover ++++++* Fallen_Miki +++++++++* Identidem
* Alice_Queen_of_Wonderland +++* Love-The-Nekos x6 +++++* milahdush ++++++++++++++* Hpanna47 x5 ++++++++* ReiraMisa ++++++++++* ElaineJoy
* ixmiyuki +++++++++++++++++ *cutesu ++++++++++++++++* Sisipu ++++++++++++++++++* Cessy Eve01+++++++ *Xx-c0bw3b_r0s3-xX +++*Lady Lizumi
* Trainer Aurora Rain x3 +++++++*go soph go ++++++++++++*Xeunha++++++++++++++++++++ * l0uisse++++++++++++ *reinofc++++++++++++ * Calvaire
* Lanxton+++++++++++++++++++ * Lorii-chan ++++++++++++* cloveronfire +++++++++++++ * AkaPhilly+++++++++++ * LusciousLittleLove ++++ * Ymira x2
* Lea_Suki ++++++++++++++++++* Eaon +++++++++++++++++*Yolichan+++++++++++++++*Yumeiii++++++++++++++*Perlious earth++++++ *Chamomile Catastrophe
* LaurenPuff ++++++++++++++++++* lillipoop x2 +++++++++++* Pisces Knight +++++++++++* milliemunchers +++++++* The Murder Recipe

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Artist that are doing art for me at the moment:
* lillipoop & milliemunchers (a collab)
* KandiGram
* mahoukuma
* l Mordiggan

~*Start || This is me || Rules || Art Info || What I want you to draw || Sellers Info || Waiting list // White/Blacklist || Gallery || Affiliates*~

User Image

Whitelist:
~ Snow Mishibari (for her amazing art and good price)
~ WayneCloud (for his nicely done freebie)
~ Hypothermic Poseidon (for her giving spirit)
~ Me121212 (for her cute chibis and for being a good friend)
~ Kitangel (for her adorable "disneyprincess" ) wink
~ Wolfmier (for all the art I have received from her)
~ Lenty (for all the art she has made for me and for a good price as well.)
~ Love-The-Nekos (for being so nice and drawing all of my OCs)
~ einnn (for her amazing skills as an artist and being a nice friend here on Gaia)
~ lillipoop and milliemunchers (for there amazing shop, that as accepted many of my orders and also whitelisted me in there shop whee )

Blacklist

~*Start || This is me || Rules || Art Info || What I want you to draw || Sellers Info || Waiting list // White/Blacklist || Gallery || Affiliates*~

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Maiko
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Kiyomi
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Emi
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Natsumi
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hanami
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Mizuki
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Ayame

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~*My links*~

Banner 1
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/reaching-for-the-moon-an-art-request/t.57645463/][img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/SailorSerenity83/Thread layout/link.jpg[/img][/url]
Banner 2

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/reaching-for-the-moon-an-art-request/t.57645463/][img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/SailorSerenity83/Thread layout/banner2.png[/img][/url]

Banner 3
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/reaching-for-the-moon-art-request-250-bil-fund-no-rlc/t.57645463/][IMG]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii181/SailorSerenity83/Thread layout/Banner2_zpspjtwhjdb.gif[/IMG][/url]

~*Other shop threads that I like*~

I would like to have banners in the size 200x40 but I can also accept other sizes for banners to.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

~*Others art request*~
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff