Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Lover

User Image

To get right to the point this is for me and a friend of mine to get some sexy fun avatar art together. heart

Please do not be offended if I decline it's just not what I am looking for at this time. I tend to be picky. I'm looking for good quality to high quality art. Possibly chibi's if I like them. Anything from busts shots(from at least the breasts and up or a bit more) to fullbodys.
Just have fun show me your art, chat with me and lets get this started!

FUNDS:
Unlimited Gaia Funds.
RL- To be considered must list gaia prices as well.

APPLICATION:
[quote="BellaMuerte1"][/quote]
[color=purple][size=18][b]SMEXY ARTS![/b][/size][/color]
[b][color=purple]Username:[/color][/b] (Your username.)
[color=purple][b]Samples: [/color][/b](Shop link, DA link, or at least 2-4 samples...)
[color=purple][b]Prices for Gaia gold/items:[/color][/b] (List your prices)
[color=purple][b]Prices for RL:[/color][/b] (Link to prices)
[color=purple][b]Estimated Wait Time: [/color][/b](How long it'd take you to be done.)

Unbeatable Lover

User Image

RULES:
Follow these and we'll be fabu. emotion_dowant
*I DO REQUIRE TO SEE WORKS IN PROGRESS (WIPS) IF POSSIBLE PLEASE
1.If your going to give me RL prices then I require gaia prices as well so I have options if I want to commission you.
2.Follow my rules and gaia's.
3.If you do not give me a price or bother to fill out a form then I will take the art as freebie art.
4.Play nice and leave the drama behind.
5.Fill out the application, it is there for a reason!
6.Do not stretch the pages with huge images put them as links please.
7.Do not steal the art I've collected it's for me not you. GET YOUR OWN! scream
8.I am going to be picky about art so please do not feel bad if I decline you.
-and anything else i decide to add later-

Unbeatable Lover

User Image
I am looking for fun,sexy,naughty couple art!! girl x girl art. We are not actually a couple we are just good close friends who want sexy art together! Should be useable for gaia unless discussed otherwise.

The avatars:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other avatars:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Notes:
For myself: my forehead gem should be on,minis,devil tail,gold bracelet as well designs are up to you. My hair is about waist length style can be curly wavy or straight up or down is fine. I am also busty and curvy(hour glass figure) if you need more refs for that let me know.*
For Anhleigh: Feel free to modify anything, she is also busty and curvy (hour glass figure).
past art we have together if you need an idea:

If you wish to make up outfits like lingerie,bra's and panties,etc. that's fine! Just please let me know first. I don't mind artistic freedom I encourage it. I want you to have fun with it!

Unbeatable Lover

Unbeatable Lover

User Image

Art received so far:
Pass to album: perdyarts
User Image

Unbeatable Lover

reserved post
DO NOT QUOTE IT

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items