Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I need a drawing done for a role play character I created. He's kinda unique so I can just go find some picture on photobucket or something. I'm looking for something well drawn, not something done up on the windows pain program or anything like that, only hand drawn or digitally created if done well enough. I will post part of his profile below with the necessary info in bold. If any other info is needed, feel free to ask.

Invisible Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Arcadis Del'nor

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Looks :
(Insert Image)

Who are you? :
Third Mate

What are you? :
Sea Hydra

They call you :
Arcadis, he doesn't really have any nicknames. Feel free to have your characters make some for him. We'll see if he approves twisted

Born :
December the 27th

What age you go by/Appear to be:
is 74 in human years, but appears to be 26

Stands at:
6 feet 4 inches in human form. 14 feet 8 inches in hydra form.

Past :
From the time that he was 12 (hydra years, 36 human years) Arcadis has been working on the seas. At first he was just a cabin boy on a merchant vessel, until they crossed paths with a pirate ship. They looted and plundered the merchant ship and slaughtered all on board. Arcadis was hiding behind a barrel when he was found by one of the pirates and was about to be killed when the pirate captain stopped him. Little did Arcadis know, but the captain was his father and although it had been many years, the man still recognized his son.
Arcadis was taken aboard the pirates ship and put to work even though he was the captains son, but no one except the captain knew that little secret. Not even Arcadis.
For years Arcadis worked on that pirate ship, learning all there is to learn about sailing and keeping the ship seaworthy. And he still never knew that he was the captains son. Until one stormy night. The waves rose high above the ship, crashing down with thunderous force. Arcadis knew the ship wasn't going to make it. He saw that the third mate hadn't done his job and knew it was the doom of them all. Arcadis tried to say something, but he was just a boy to them. Fearing for the crews safety and the well being of the ship, the boy went to the captains quarters to try tell him. When he opened the door he knew everything was over. A beam had splintered off and impaled the old captain. Arcadis tried to help him but the old man stopped him and held the boy close to tell him the secret he kept all these years before dieing in Arcadis' arms.
At that moment, an enormous wave crashed over the ship, capsizing it and bringing it down to the bottom of the sea. Being the only one not really human save for maybe the captain, Arcadis was the only survivor but only barely. During the capsizing of the ship, some of the debris took some heavy damage on Arcadis. Some left a gash across his left eye, leaving that eye blind. One large beam seemed to hit him in just the right spot in his back to cause his hydra tail to become permanently exposed and another hit him in his left leg, making it difficult for him to walk unsupported

Invisible Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yuberrific
whee whee

You give it a try ya?
Draconis Alduari
Yuberrific
whee whee

You give it a try ya?

I'm only doing RLCs atm... sweatdrop

Invisible Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Come on people! Nobody wants to earn 1 billion gaia gold???

Beloved Wolf

♥ Good Luck ♥

Invisible Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
OooPandaa
♥ Good Luck ♥

Thanks. Looks like I need it sweatdrop

Invisible Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Come on people! I really need his picture done! The rp has long since started and there's no picture for the post template! Pleeeeaaassee!!!

Invisible Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Why nobody wants do my art?

Invisible Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Seriously? This has been up for almost a week and still nothing? Come on, there has to be someone who will do this!

Invisible Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Does no one want 1 bil???? Why is this getting no activity?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff