Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Businessman

Hello, and thank you for stumbling upon my forum!
Perhaps you’d like to know why you’re here? Well, I’ll tell you!

I have a request, obviously. A request for some couple art (as shown by the title)!

“What couple?”
Well, one person of the couple in question is my OC, Cyphas. I have examples of him in my sig and profile, if you need to take a peek. In the link to my quest forum, there will be a description of him, should you need it. There is a link below to a description (Art Freebies).
The other person is my friend’s OC, Naoki. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of him that I know of, and I don’t think my buddy drew him recently… anyway, here’s a short description of him:
Naoki Himura (22 Years Old) has
jet black hair and violet eyes. His hair is about the same length as Cyphas’ (ear- to near-neck-length), and he’s rather pale. His style of clothing is formally casual, haha. Nothing too fancy. { He would wear an unbuttoned vest, no tie, etc. versus Cyphas’ more formal wear. }

“Can I have some notes?”
Yes, you can!
» As previously stated, a description/examples of the former are in my sig and profile.
» Yes, this is a male/male couple.
» I don’t CARE how you draw them, what they’re doing, etc. Just make it cute! heart
[ EDIT: Maybe something in spirit of the season? <3 ]
» In terms of height, Naoki is slightly taller than Cyphas.
» A note about Naoki: when feeling great love/admiration/attraction/whatever towards someone,
gold specks appear in his eyes. Include that if you want!

“What about notes on payment? Something like that?”
Sure!
» I have about 600k in funds right now. It may grow, it may shrink. I may take your expensive offers, I may not!
» If interested, but don’t want to be paid (if you’re one of those kind artists, or just feel generous), I have a thread in the Art Freebies forum.
» PLEASE show examples and name prices! I would like to negotiate a bit! ; w;
» Don’t ask why your words are in pink. > .>

Business Businessman

Business Businessman

Business Businessman

Business Businessman

Business Businessman

Business Businessman

Business Businessman

Business Businessman

Business Businessman

Business Businessman