Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Ok I'll admit mine are a bit out of place
they definitely aren't animals....but still what ever happened to experimentation? Clothes and the humans that wear them are two different entities so if you don't know how to draw clothes will your characters go around naked floating around in empty space till the end of time? Idk where I'm going with this lol.

Welp for now i have 210bil (might change since i have an art shop with my mule)
and I'm looking for some brave artists to tackle these three.

Despite the old stories i gave them state that they are aliens they are just anthropomorphic (half human half whatever) versions of a few of my favorite vehicles.They aren't mechas, their anatomy is a cross between a living thing and a machine, windshields/lights are their "eyes" they don't have the whole "Cars" thing going on (that'd be scary)

I don't think I'll get too many for this but it was worth a try, I'd like to spend time getting art for characters I really like.

These are pretty old characters with some dated refs and the art below is all that they have, if you need references on something i have no problem explaining, sketching something up, or googling the real life equivalent.

Please post prices and have at least one anthro/furry sample
(it's kinda hard to buy when you don't know what you'll get y'know)
If you really want to try and have nothing but human samples if I like your style we maybe able to work something out <3
(still no rlc)

this may be a permanent topic and i might add more in the future.

Blackjack (anthro sr 71 blackbird)
Crafty, logical and stoic
previously worked for the highest bidder when it came to selling information from minor rival cities to countries.She liked to instigate fights and watch the fireworks
it was a game to her she considered her self the magnifying glass while humans were the ants, however that became boring after awhile. She agreed to work for the U.S. government as a watch dog in return for a safe place to stay but there really wasn't much that they could offer that she couldn't get herself "Blackjack" considered that her retirement.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

User Image
Hemsi Donahue (anthro amberlamps ambulance)
Long time resident of earth,
currently works as an ambulance and an paramedic, but mostly ambulance since imitating a human form completely is hard.
Surprises easily, flashes lights and blares sirens when scared or upset.
Is fairly mischievous in her "vehicle" form.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
Andromeda Delphi (anthro space shuttle)
Research scientist that studies alien life.
Left stranded on a trip to collect samples from earth.
Unable to fly herself home due to her fear of extreme heights and being alone in space.
"born" with abnormally sized hands for her kind she mainly uses her telekinetic abilities.
She tries to be as friendly as possible, to her friends are just a resource to get ahead in some aspects.
User Image
User Image

21,000 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Wow, I love Blackjack and Delphi. 4laugh

I've actually seen quite a few artists on dA with really good robot anthros...I think you just need to find the right crowd to draw them.

Clean Hunter

8,325 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wooow what interesting characters. xD

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Xiyara
Wow, I love Blackjack and Delphi. 4laugh

I've actually seen quite a few artists on dA with really good robot anthros...I think you just need to find the right crowd to draw them.

I think the groups go by the name of "living machines" there are quite a few good ones on DA.
I try to believe that a wide group of people hang around here so i might find one or two peeps XD

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Krice

Thanks <3

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Jesus in a pickup truck it's cold.
I love them *0* u like cheebs ??

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

gakuxx

Love em XD
Is an Astronaut
gakuxx

Love em XD

Ohh yay
I love anthros
Samples:
User Image
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore your character designs! ;D Very refreshing to see around here c:

Demonic Zealot

Nah man these designs are rad as heckie biggrin Your characters look neat-o!

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

gakuxx
Is an Astronaut
gakuxx

Love em XD

Ohh yay
I love anthros
Samples:
User Image

That's neat, how much were you looking for (i'm bad at pricing)

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Olympia-Aurion
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore your character designs! ;D Very refreshing to see around here c:

Thanks, they were fun to make.

Do-S Kouhai
Nah man these designs are rad as heckie biggrin Your characters look neat-o!

Glad you think so, I'm surprised they still hold up I haven't altered them in 4+ years XD

A Policeman's Pardner

Space Giver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas