Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Genius

User Image
Welcome!
User Image

Thank you everyone who has contributed art to this silly person that can't decide when to leave! I truly appreciate all the wonderful work I've gotten in the past several months, whether I spent gold or dollars, but now it's finally time for my final curtain call. No small text on the bottom with excuses, all my gold is going to art. I'm not going to put one more cent into Gaia.

Unfortunately, this means I am only paying with pure gold this time around, no items and no RLC. It should also be noted that my available gold may change slightly, as I am still purging two accounts of unnecessary items. Again, thank you to all my previous artists, and I hope to find a few more before this is over, ^^ b

Below you will find all the information you need, with exception of my current funds, which are conveniently listed here:

gaia_diamond Current Funds: 449.5 Bil = gaia_diamond

Obsessive Genius

The Avatars
User Image

So, here they are~ Wait! Don't run away already!! ; A ;

User ImageI know these avis can get very detailed, so am not looking for artwork that has every single item. If you want to try and get all the details, please feel free (you are a trooper), but as long as you get the idea across, I'm happy. Expressions, skin tone, poses, and even gender are completely up to the artist.

NEW AVATAR FEATURE!!
User Image User Image

I know drawing a horse may be a bit daunting, so I made a human alternative. I also used this chance to go back and tweak Libra a bit more. Their previous avatars are still available to draw; these two are just extra options! Items used are listed here~

======User Image User Image User Image User Image
======Aries=============== Taurus*=============== Gemini =============== Cancer User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image
Leo ================= Virgo ================= Libra ================= Scorpio
User Image User Image User Image User Image

============ Sagittarius =========== Capricorn* =============== Aquarius ================ Pisces*

Images link to tektek for item lists. The only items that do not show up are Libra's
Winged Laurels (won't layer with the Justice Blindfold for whatever reason).

* I already have plenty of artwork of this avatar. While I'll always love more,
please consider my other avatars as well!

Obsessive Genius

Rules and Forms
User Image

User ImageGotta Lay Down Some Ground Rules

===== I reserve the right to refuse or accept any offer given to me, no matter the reason. Please do not be offended if I reject your offer: I am an artist myself, so I can be a little picky. I like all kinds of artwork (traditional, digital, pixel, sketches, ect.), and I'm more likely to pick styles that I don't normally see!

===== All traditional work must be scanned. Exceptions for 3D work ONLY. All work, traditional and digital, must be at least 600x800 px (or vise versa), with exceptions for pixel art. If you're unsure, please ask!

===== You must fill out a form, and I have to approve your art before you begin working. If you send me a finished piece without my approval, I will take it as a freebie (I might tip a little, though > 3 > ).

===== You must be able to finish your work in two weeks. If you can't, please keep me informed and I'll extend the due date. This is not because I'm impatient; it's because the marketplace is so utterly unstable. What may be worth 2 bil today might be worth 2 tril in a month. = _ =;

User Image
The Almighty Form
Just copy+paste (or quote this post), and fill out the blanks!

Username:
Samples: (Gallery preferred, shop links work too. Variety is the spice of life!)
I Want to Draw: (Which avi/avis are you wanting to do?)
Prices: (Avoid asking for bribes! I don't know what to offer @ A @)

If I accept your commission, I will send you a trade with the full payment.
Once you finish the image, send me a small, watermarked version of the completed
image. If there are no changes to be made, I will finish the trade!!

A little note: I tend not to tip, mostly because I'm lazy, so I will offer more
than the base amount to make up for this! ^^ b

Obsessive Genius

Art Gallery
User Image

User Image
++++ Awkward Ponycorn {x} (freebie! heart )
++++ Pleasure77 {x}
++++ Akiray Twilight {x}
++++ darkest_fate {x} {x}
++++ Nyebe {x}
++++ HomcoExecutive {x}
++++ Glas Kriemhild {x}
++++ artangelus {x}
++++ Mikita-chan17 {x} {x}
++++ Kebab Rolls {x}
++++ Mister Nikko {x} {x}
++++ This Is NoMercy {x}
++++ snowy15708 {x}
++++ La Jolie Papillon {x}
++++ Shy_Meganekko {x}
++++ jellieq {x}
++++ Mewshake {x}
++++ Avatarsyd {x}
User Image
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 1The Dead Friend1 {x} (freebie! heart )
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The Raving Madame {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ flappy butts {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ purdoy25 {x} {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ItzKyoume {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ II-solitude-II {x} {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 13litz {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Sesshirou {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ niiicey {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ K e i - c h a n x3 {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ xMilkita {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ikikai {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ xXDisengageXx {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ HomoIncorporated {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ MuffinSparklies {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ hurriedly {X}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ AliciaArtemis {x} {x}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Megnami {x}
User Image
++++ Nene-pyon {x}
++++ Xiyara {x}
++++ Fawze {x}
++++ Zo-san {x}
++++ Weesey {x} {x} {x}
++++ Diabolica-III {X}

Obsessive Genius

Commission Me?
User Image

You. . .you want to commission me?! TT v TT

If you were wondering, yes, the all the images in the posts above, as well as my
siggie image, are my work. As I am straying away from Gaia, I unfortunately have little
use for gold, but you can contact me through my tumblr or my DeviantArt accounts for RLCs.
Be aware that 15-20USD is the minimum amount I accept for commissions!

I may also do random art trades, so look out for those > : 3

Obsessive Genius

In case I have need of an extra space~

Obsessive Genius

And finally open!~
*crosses fingers*
Sooooo many fun avatars o3o heart heart heart

Obsessive Genius

Nyralia
Sooooo many fun avatars o3o heart heart heart

Oh thank you!! <3

Obsessive Genius

Blessed Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Samples:
Tumblr

This is the style I'm selling though, unless there is another style that interests you??
I Want to Draw:
I wouldnt mind any of your avatars except this one lol (So that means I'm okay with drawing all the other ones)
Prices; It's been a while since I've sold art on Gaia--The inflation is new to me. I'm only drawing head/bust/waist up atm. You can choose between sketchy like the one in the style I'm selling or fully completed. I'm starting to develop some sort of price range in my head. If you're interested I can give you some sort of price...after looking a bit more at other peoples' arts and their prices. I also do accept RLC so that option is also open.

Obsessive Genius

Pleasure77
Samples:
Tumblr

This is the style I'm selling though, unless there is another style that interests you??
I Want to Draw:
I wouldnt mind any of your avatars except this one lol (So that means I'm okay with drawing all the other ones)
Prices; It's been a while since I've sold art on Gaia--The inflation is new to me. I'm only drawing head/bust/waist up atm. You can choose between sketchy like the one in the style I'm selling or fully completed. I'm starting to develop some sort of price range in my head. If you're interested I can give you some sort of price...after looking a bit more at other peoples' arts and their prices. I also do accept RLC so that option is also open.

I do like your work, but I'm in the same boat as you as far as pricing goes. *shakes fist at inflation* Would you mind coming back when you have a better grasp for how much you want to sell your work for? I don't want to undersell you ^^ b

Blessed Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mintysicle

I do like your work, but I'm in the same boat as you as far as pricing goes. *shakes fist at inflation* Would you mind coming back when you have a better grasp for how much you want to sell your work for? I don't want to undersell you ^^ b

Sure thing, sounds fair. ^^ //goes back to browsing other art

Greedy Fatcat

(pls dont kill me but) auction maybe? link in my siggy c:

if not then good luck heart

Lonely Streaker

9,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Mintysicle

Hey !
I am just learning to draw and I decided to draw you a freebie !
Sorry I know it's not so good I'm still practicing.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces