Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lunatic

Hello im Jex looking for some one to draw some of my avis owo willing to pay or give a item

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Dangerous Bunny

5,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I would love to draw for you lovely~ ;'D

( i'll do it for free though, cause your my friend and i really want to practice my tablet art ^ ^ )
Jexnii

Hello there , How are you ?! ~ i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are my samples emotion_yatta ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Lunatic

Adored Kitten

Jexnii
Your first avi is freaking adorable and I'd love to draw it. My dA has samples all over it of different types, sketches, full coloured, etc. Let me know either way, interested or not. Good luck with your art hunt!

Timid Lunatic

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Timid Lunatic

Ruthless Survivor

12,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200