Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuro

Hello everyone, as the title says I'm looking for an artist that can make an emblem for me.

Here's a rough sketch of it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Basically what I'm looking for is a silver scale that's equal weight on both side(nothing in them) with the word "Honesty" on the bottom of it.

I'm also looking for the word Honesty to have a kind of florescent glow/cloudy feeling behind it with gold/silver laurels that extend from Honesty to the top of the scale.

The theme is something of an angelic retribution however more angelic than retribution.

You can post some of your art samples below or send me a PM. I don't come on Gaia often anymore since the gold generators so if I don't get back to you immediately don't take it personal.

Willing to pay with gold/items/real $.

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
good luck~

Kuro

Kyorukki
good luck~
Long time no see, and thank you~ heart

Kuro

Sparkly Sex Symbol

good luck!
are you looking for more of a photoshop/image manip artist?

Kuro

sachi desu
good luck!
Mmm... doesn't matter how you create the emblem for me personally, as long as it looks great.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Hakezu
sachi desu
good luck!
Mmm... doesn't matter how you create the emblem for me personally, as long as it looks great.
Hmm, well I do digital art (prices and samples in sig). Idk if my work is polished enough for you though

Kuro

sachi desu
Hakezu
sachi desu
good luck!
Hmm, well I do digital art (prices and samples in sig). Idk if my work is polished enough for you though
Looking for different versions of the Emblem, so if you're willing to work on one, send me a PM on your rates.

Kuro

Kuro

Shadowy Lunatic

good luck C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items