Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Knight

I have never had any artwork done and I would love some <3 show me your styles and what not
User Image

Kiaena's Husbando

4,075 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
The Iegend of ZeIda
I have never had any artwork done and I would love some <3 show me your styles and what not
User Image

I feel What you will get will be better as this stuff is old and I haven't uploaded my new stuff yet but this is the sort of art I have done in the past. I would like to do your OC for you if you like my art.
old sample folder

as for price short answer long I was not on Gaia for a long time and now I'm back and ... I want some work done but now it seams where a couple mil would have done well now a couple bil is more like it? well what I'm getting at is prices seem the same other then the placement of the decimal point.That being said I have asked about pricing for my art but I haven't seen any results for that. I don't know what to charge now. Anyway don't mean to take up your time but What would you say my art mite be worth for something like FB?

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
The Iegend of ZeIda

Photobucket
Obligatory DA
Im interested :3 I would have my eyes on the Asuna's children xD they are too cute

Lin Hyrulia's Spouse

Demonic Werewolf

12,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
The Iegend of ZeIda
User Image

I would love to do something and I would do it for cheap B) I'm not sure if you'd like my style so here's my dA and I just updated my style of drawing again so yeah.

KindofLame's Princess

Familiar Conventioneer

Timid Humorist

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
I'll do two artworks for the Marceline guitar. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skilled Knight

Yuberrific
whee whee

what would you want to make something like this like a half torso .png empty background so no white or colored space behind them?

http://denba-kun.deviantart.com/art/Commision-Camellia-Sinensis-Cha-II-462470630

User Image

User Image

chibi style

User Image

heart heart heart heart heart heart
The Iegend of ZeIda
Yuberrific
whee whee

what would you want to make something like this like a half torso .png empty background so no white or colored space behind them?

http://denba-kun.deviantart.com/art/Commision-Camellia-Sinensis-Cha-II-462470630

D'you take on rlc artists? Cause I only accept slots for those and some da points promos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff