Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Genius

8,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I need an avi art of this avatar, it's my favorite smile Show me a sample of your work please, I have 100k to spend!

Shameless Genius

8,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Kuro Tensh
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://luluds.deviantart.com/gallery/34952557

I mostly do scketches ATM buit i could try coloring if you want...

I really like the scythes you've done! I'd like a colored version please. 100k for the a colored, detailed sketch.
Ylaraniala

I really like the scythes you've done! I'd like a colored version please. 100k for the a colored, detailed sketch.

hmmmm..... i'll try and not mess up the coloring too much... but it shouldn't be much of a problem...; I hope... *begins stressing* What if i mess up.... N..No...i can't mess up ...nuuuhhhhhh!!... But i'll try my best ^^ Thanks for accepting the offer...should be up in... 8 or 9 hours... time to get out of school and color it... i'll probably draw it in the History class....

Friendly Bloodsucker

32,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ylaraniala

♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ User Image
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Super quick doodle I did with my phone.
Warning: it's very sketchy xD
Hope you like it [X]

╚════════════════════════════════════╝
♦ ♠ ♥ ♣
Ylaraniala

Well you colored drawing is finished and uhm... I really like it... Send me a PM and i'll put the link

Shameless Genius

8,350 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Kuro Tensh
Ylaraniala

Well you colored drawing is finished and uhm... I really like it... Send me a PM and i'll put the link

Wow, it's really amazing! I love it!!!! Thank you so much!!!
Ylaraniala

Wow, it's really amazing! I love it!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Really? You like it ^^''? Well i'm glad you doXP i thought you'd npt like it....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff