Welcome to Gaia! ::

insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ok So heres a link to a sample, as the comment says. I did it pretty quickly and there are parts where its not quite finished (obiously, yours would be if you want me to make you one). It also got a little messy while I was at work.

If you decide you want me to draw something for you, let me know smile I can do black and white like the sample or a color if that's what youd prefer. price is up to you I suppose smile

Lemme know 3nodding

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< OH FREAKING FUDGE OF THE GODS!!!! I have never seen Canada drawn that way AND YOU YOU CHIBI AMERICA WITH HIM ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!
give me a moment to calm down my joy><
It would be a huge honor if you made an art for me. I just love how it looks, so a black and white one would be lovely. As for price, I don't know what to offer. I don't want to give a number and make you think I'm trying to go low. I just don't know myself. (i had a tradtional art at 2mil from a person and another at 75mil. so I don't know)

aww thanks biggrin ill do a black and white, but do you want Canada by himself or with someone like the sample? (haha I don't know either..im don't really mind if you go low, im saving to buy the things I need for one of my dream avis, so anything helps smile )
I can finish it, at the latest, by tomorrow (since I don't have work today and have nothing else to do XD )

*still over excited of how it looks* thankyou^^ Well lets see...if it wouldn't be to much trouble if you could add america and have them be fudging adorable like the sample (which i still love!!!)
um would 125mil be ok? since it wont be just canada?

sure thats fine smile (i have an idea already.... xd )

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama

ok So heres a link to a sample, as the comment says. I did it pretty quickly and there are parts where its not quite finished (obiously, yours would be if you want me to make you one). It also got a little messy while I was at work.

If you decide you want me to draw something for you, let me know smile I can do black and white like the sample or a color if that's what youd prefer. price is up to you I suppose smile

Lemme know 3nodding

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >< OH FREAKING FUDGE OF THE GODS!!!! I have never seen Canada drawn that way AND YOU YOU CHIBI AMERICA WITH HIM ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!
It would be a huge honor if you made an art for me. I just love how it looks, so a black and white one would be lovely. As for price, I don't know what to offer. I don't want to give a number and make you think I'm trying to go low. I just don't know myself. (i had a tradtional art at 2mil from a person and another at 75mil. so I don't know)

aww thanks biggrin ill do a black and white, but do you want Canada by himself or with someone like the sample? (haha I don't know either..im don't really mind if you go low, im saving to buy the things I need for one of my dream avis, so anything helps smile )
I can finish it, at the latest, by tomorrow (since I don't have work today and have nothing else to do XD )

*still over excited of how it looks* thankyou^^ Well lets see...if it wouldn't be to much trouble if you could add america and have them be fudging adorable like the sample (which i still love!!!)

thankyou>< I hearts you so much!!
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama

Lemme know 3nodding

haha no problem ^_^ thanks for letting me do this for you smile
im glad you like my work, I haven't drawn in almost a year xd
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama

Lemme know 3nodding

no problem smile again, thanks for letting me do this. give me about 2 hours and ill have it finished. how exactly do we do this exchange?

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama

no problem smile again, thanks for letting me do this. give me about 2 hours and ill have it finished. how exactly do we do this exchange?

oh my! I am sorry, I thought I had started the trade already.
Will start it now and will finish when things are done.
sorry about that><
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama

oh my! I am sorry, I thought I had started the trade already.
Will start it now and will finish when things are done.
sorry about that><

haha its not a problem. but how do I give you the drawing?

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
So umm...what do you think...? redface

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Silent_Maid_Sama

I am completely in love with it!!!! they look so adorable. everything about it. I love it so much

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama

I am completely in love with it!!!! they look so adorable. everything about it. I love it so much

phew vov okay ^-^ well, thanks again for letting me do that biggrin

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama

Thankyou for making it
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama
insane chocolatelover
Silent_Maid_Sama

Thankyou for making it

eh its not a problem ^_^ I enjoyed it

Friendly Giver

19,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff