Welcome to Gaia! ::

My name is Azrial, feel free to call me Azi.
I am hoping to get as many pieces of art as I possibly can. I have many OCs and dream/ past avitars to choose from so feel free to browse and hopefully draw me. :3
Thank you for your time.
All I ask is that you please don't post in here and you PM me about art. I appreciate any and all art. Though at the moment my funds are tight. I am still very willing to see any samples and hear any prices.
Believe me if I want your art enough I will get the gold for it.
Ahuva

Ahuva is a beautiful sea goddess that comes out every full moon to lure young, handsome men back into the sea with her. She "has her way with them", before devouring their souls. She normally appears as a gorgeous young woman with Blue-Green hair and blue skin. She is so different and beautiful that young men don't have the chance to look away before they are in her trap. In her eyes once she has devoured the souls of the men she lures they are forever going to love her. No matter how scared and full of hate they were when they realized what she was. She craves love and understanding. You see once she was a human too, but her fiance ran away with her sister and left her alone hating herself. She could think nothing other than how disgusting she felt she was and how it had to be her fault that he hated her so much to hurt her as bad as he did. A few days after her fiance and sister had run away she decided to go to the sea to see if she couldn't make herself forget how hurtful he was and how much she truly loved this awful man. It just so happened that this night was a full moon and
Abba, the father of the sea, heard her cries and offered her exactly what she had wished for, to be so beautiful that men wouldn't be able to look at other women, and to forget... To forget everything terrible that had happened to her. What Abba failed to mention is that she would forever feel the pain that she felt that night and was just no longer able to remember why.
This is why every full moon she lures men to her. Her heart feels the greatest pain on those nights and will never be able to overcome it no matter how many men she captures. The only one who will ever truly love her is her best friend, Croon. The turtle that she chooses to keep by her side without truly knowing why she needs him so. He fell in love with her the night she became the goddess that she now is. Yet he will never tell her because deep in his heart he wonders if it is only because of her powers to lure people in that he has fallen so deeply for her. He is afraid to hurt her anymore than she has already been hurt. For he is one of they few creatures left that knows her past.

Picture refs. Not all of these were drawn by me.
Ahuva
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Croon

Croon is Ahuva's best friend and only real companion. All others tend to avoid her, while he loves her dearly. She is truly his everything. That is why he does whatever she asks of him. Such as luring her prey and changing into his human form to go on land, which he hates.
He is a giant sea turtle that is as large as Ahuva in him "beast form'.
He is gorgeous hues of green and blue, while swimming you could mistake him for an oncoming wave. His colors seem to shift and change with his mood and you'd swear his patterns were different with each day.

As a human his hair changes between Brown and green (Again Ahuva just guesses it has to do with his mood) He is a gorgeous well built man. He isn't skinny!
If you draw him as a human then think of my cousin's body type.

Picture refs not all drawn by me.
Croon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Human form
Bigara

Bigara wants nothing more than to kick EVERYONE'S a**. She is a complete b***h, but she is hot as hell. She'd rather fight first and listen later, and the only thing larger than her breasts, is her attitude. She is madly in love with Chessie and is willing to do anything she tells her to do. She follows chessie around like a lost puppy. She is completely crazy about her, and loves to randomly grope her. she is part of a small group of "beast men" travelers. (Think Sands of Destruction) They are hoping to find somewhere in the world that humans and beasts can coexist.

Picture Refs not all drawn by me
Bigara
Chessie

Chessie is the sweetest little panther girl you'll ever meet. She LOVE socializing with both beast and human. She is bisexual and always flirting or being flirted with, which pissed Bigara off. Chessie loves it though, she feels that she has to have all the attention on her or she isn't good looking, she is constantly looking in a mirror fixing her hair/ ears/ tail/ makeup. She gets very frustrated with Bigara for beating people up who even look at her and they are constantly bickering.
She is in a bit of a hard place though because she loves Bigara AND Luke, the male beast in their group.
Picture refs
Chessie
Luke

Information and refs coming soon.
Azi

Azi the cute, small, curious, and hyper druid is in group with Xael and they are great friends. Azi's first real friend was Ace, her big Dragonfly.
Azi isn't well liked by many people because they all view her as a troublesome little girl. You see where she comes from girls are only good for being at home and cooking. She swore up and sown that she would become something, that people would look up to her one day. She went to all the elder druids and asked for help, but now one was willing to help a young woman become something so sacred. So she ran away on the journey of her life. Luckily nature doesn't care if you are male of female as long as you vow to protect.

Picture refs not all drawn by me
Azi

User Image
Past/ Dream Avis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff