Original Fairy

l Loren l
Bump

Hullo kewt Loren! How're you doing today darlin? heart

Seeker

Seeker

Botan-chan

o u o! -tackles- Hello~
I'm doing pretty good! > u < I just told off a bill collector 8D they will not stop blowing up my cell phone e u e
l Loren l
Botan-chan

o u o! -tackles- Hello~
I'm doing pretty good! > u < I just told off a bill collector 8D they will not stop blowing up my cell phone e u e

Yikes! Those guys calling used to give me a mini panic attack. sweatdrop Until one day I was busy at work and answered my phone, and they told me something that really made me deal with it. I was like, Omg I really do wanna pay this back! I've just had no money. sad ' They were like "We know you do, you made that clear when you picked up your phone and we appreciate that."
I was like !!!!! They were aholes and it was a lady I was speaking too. So I was still scared but I FINALLY got some stuff in order. sweatdrop Still have to pay about 200 dollars a month for loans.

Seeker

Seeker

Botan-chan

I just can't stand them! D: It's like no matter how many times you tell them you don't have the money they still keep calling!! D8< -flips a table- B| I just told them "let me pull the millions out of my a** real quick and I will send it ok?!" -hangs up- -A-;
l Loren l

Yea, I hear ya, The only upside I can see if that they's just trying to make sure you don't default on the loan, thus putting you into more financial frustration. sweatdrop *always a glass half full girl*

Seeker

Seeker

Botan-chan

But I personally don't owe them anything xD It's my mom who does but since my phone number is under her phone plan they think It's her number B| no matter how many times I tell them I'm not her they just don't get it~

Seeker

l Loren l
Botan-chan

But I personally don't owe them anything xD It's my mom who does but since my phone number is under her phone plan they think It's her number B| no matter how many times I tell them I'm not her they just don't get it~

Lol then next time you get them on the phone, tell them that you're recording this call, that you are NOT the person intended for the message, and that if you get any more information regarding her status that they can get sued. rofl Or something like that, then say this is not a number for her, so stop calling or you'll get a lawyer.
Since everytime I get a call, they are like, this message is intended for: (my name) if your name is not, (my name) please hang up. lol

Seeker

Botan-chan

B| I'm so going to do this if they call me again! They called me at 8 AM and 11 PM once. I answer and say "Hello?"
Them "Yes I'm trying to get ahold of so and so"
Me "I'm sorry you have the wrong number"
Them "Do you know the number I can call to get ahold of so and so?"
Me "o n e -hangs up-"
xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items