Welcome to Gaia! ::

EIiminate's Princess

OG Smoker

Ms Spook
As for the o.p., so that I'm not in trouble for spamming, you do have the right prices. Much better then most. I'm sure you won't have much of an issue finding someone some what competent when it comes to drawing.

No problem, I'm more concerned on how stupid our generation is than the prices I've posted for avi art. It's pretty sad, I must admit.

6,250 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Multicolored Dysfunction
Ms Spook
As for the o.p., so that I'm not in trouble for spamming, you do have the right prices. Much better then most. I'm sure you won't have much of an issue finding someone some what competent when it comes to drawing.

No problem, I'm more concerned on how stupid our generation is than the prices I've posted for avi art. It's pretty sad, I must admit.

I agree whole heartily.

Hopefully you will find some form of professionalism in the minishops. If you can afford it, I would go for an auction. You tend to get higher quality work, although there are exceptions. You also tend to get a certain level of profession to your transactions that don't include text talk.

All around better experience.

EIiminate's Princess

OG Smoker

Ms Spook
Multicolored Dysfunction
Ms Spook

I agree whole heartily.

Hopefully you will find some form of professionalism in the minishops. If you can afford it, I would go for an auction. You tend to get higher quality work, although there are exceptions. You also tend to get a certain level of profession to your transactions that don't include text talk.

All around better experience.

Yeah, I already checked the mini shops. I have a few people making art for me. I should've probably gone there first.

Shapeshifter

lilla muchi
well reported and blocked, thank you and leave me be. Children who act like they know everything make me sick.

User ImageNever seen someone so butthurt over being told to type like they are an intelligent mature individual who actually respects themselves and their own opinions enough not to discredit themselves with lazy typing.

That false report of Ms. Spook may not go over well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff