Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

Looking to find someone who will draw my avatar as a mermaid and her cat as a fish?

let me know your usual fees and please show examples

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
White Cotton Tea
Looking to find someone who will draw my avatar as a mermaid and her cat as a fish?

I just went ahead and drew one for you, I hope you don't mind.... I was just browsing topics and got inspired.
Mermaids are cute... though your cat turned into some weird cat-fish creature.... sorry.
You don't have to pay me anything unless you want to. Especially since I did it out of the blue.
Hope you like (~^.^)~

User Image

Fashionable Lunatic

clowvn
White Cotton Tea

I just went ahead and drew one for you, I hope you don't mind.... I was just browsing topics and got inspired.
Mermaids are cute... though your cat turned into some weird cat-fish creature.... sorry.
You don't have to pay me anything unless you want to. Especially since I did it out of the blue.
Hope you like (~^.^)~

User Image

Oh my gosh that is beautiful!

Thank you so much, I am actually speechless!

haha I like the cat fish, definitely original one of a kind, other fish will fear him mwuahahahahaha!

As for payment I would like to as you did such a wonderful job, and I was glad that the theme inspired you smile
White Cotton Tea
clowvn
White Cotton Tea

Hope you like (~^.^)~

Oh my gosh that is beautiful!

Thank you so much, I am actually speechless!

haha I like the cat fish, definitely original one of a kind, other fish will fear him mwuahahahahaha!

As for payment I would like to as you did such a wonderful job, and I was glad that the theme inspired you smile

You're welcome! Glad you enjoy it, and thanks for being my muse, so I got some painting practice done..... ( ̄▽ ̄)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff