Gray 0.03 3.0% [ 3 ]
Zivek 0.09 9.0% [ 9 ]
Pollwhoreoptionomggoldthbbbbpt 0.42 42.0% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 100 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1663 1664 1665 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Phantom

>>I'm having to transfer all my images to a new host. Yaaay...<<

Please take a look and consider drawing my new character: Zivek

Special Drawing Requests --- > HERE<--! Or scroll to the bottom of the page. ^_^

Welcome to my Art Request thread!
^_^

Why does Desna want art? I like art. And art cheers me up. Thus, I concluded commissioning some artists for pictures of my original characters might cheer me up. So here I am, begging you to consider drawing for me. heart

If you want to draw me free art, no matter the style or skill, go right ahead. I love giftart. heart I would love you and huggle you if you did. But it's not expected.

There will also be a section of this thread where I'll draw for you. If I ever get time for it.

-----------------

While in this thread please obey all the rules of Gaia. So no spamming, no flaming, no harassment, don't go over the PG-13 limit, no trolling, and so on. And don't you even dare try to sell me stolen artwork. stare

Play nice. I want this to be a fun thread where I can relax and buy some pretty art. ^_^

Also, please do not advertise your thread in mine. If you want to exchange links/banners, please ask and I'll let you know. 3nodding

Bumping is loved! whee heart

Thread Layout:
1st Post: Introduction
2nd Post: Commission Information/Terms
3rd Post: Wishlist
4th Post: Desna Info
5th Post: Gren Info
6th Post: Wren Info
7th Post: Zivek Info
8th Post: Gray Info
9th Post: Commission Tracking, Finished Commissions & GiftArt
10th Post: To Be Announced Soon... wink
11th Post: Banners
12th Post: Links
13th Post: Saved old posts
14th Post: Random Special Requests
15th Post: Reserved

♥ ♥

Feed and play with my Lolitas!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Phantom

Terms

1. Please do not PM me. I get many PMs a day and I'd really prefer that all offers are made in this thread. The only exceptions I'll make are PMs that are delivering finished artwork I commissioned.

2. I will only pay artists I commissioned. Do not just draw me art without talking to me first and expect payment. I may tip you for giftart, but for guaranteed payment you must have been commissioned by me.

3. All trades will remain pending until after I receive the art. I will complete the trade upon delivery.

4. Please don't post links to auctions. I'm terrible at auctions and really can't keep up with most of them. Plus this thread is really for private commissions.

5. Do not post links to art shops unless there are open slots.

6. Do not get upset if I choose not to commission you. I tend to be picky about the art I want. It does not mean your art sucks. Your art just isn't what I'm looking for at the moment. Plus, unfortunately, I don't have the money to commission everyone. ^^;

7. I will cancel trades if you disappear for longer than a month. If I commission you please keep in contact with me. Let me know you are still working on it or if something major has happened that has prevented you from finishing the commission. I will be more than happy to give you an extension and continue waiting. ^_^ However, if you just up and disappear, then I can only assume that you are not working on it and have no intention of delivering anything to me. If you are an artist that thinks your artwork will take longer than a month to complete, please inform me before I commission you. I am very willing to work with you and am very patient.

8. Please do not ask me to name a price for your art. I'm terrible at that. Please, please, please tell me what you want to be paid for your work.

9. Do not get upset if I don't respond to your offer immediately. I may take a time to answer. I don't mean to ignore you, I just do a lot of other things on Gaia and have stuff to do IRL, and some things take priority to a commission thread. ^^;

10. I don't do real life (RL) commissions. I'm rich with Gaia gold and items, but not with real money. That stuff needs to go towards, you know, real food and not freezing to death on the streets. This thread is really just for commissions using Gaia gold. Please consider doing Gaia gold commissions.

Commission Info

When you post to offer to draw for me please have samples and prices! So tell me how much you charge for headshots, 1/2 body, fullbody, black & white, colored, CG, traditional, etc etc.
Also let me know which characters you'd be willing to draw. Not everyone can draw males, not everyone can draw females, some do not like drawing children, and some can't do couples. Let me know your preferences, too.

So an example of what you should post:

Name:
Prices:
Samples:
Who/What you are willing to draw:
Who/What you are unwilling to draw:

Things Desna Would Love To See Drawn:

- Couple art of Desna and Gren
- Couple art of Zivek and Kitsune
- Gren and Wren together (father/son stuff, and it can either be child, teen or adult Wren)
- Something with Desna and Wren together
- A family pic, so with Desna, Gren and Wren
- Wren art (I need art of Wren, at any age!)
- Desna and siryn together
- Battle art (Desna, Gren, Zivek, or Wren fighting or in fighting poses)
- Desna, Gren, Zivek, or Wren teleporting
- Have Desna, Gren, Zivek and/or Wren drawn as Jedi/Sith *Star Wars geek* whee
- Desna or Wren dressed as Cloud Strife (any of his three costumes, from FFVII, FFVII:AC, or Kingdom Hearts)
- Desna or Wren eating (ie. ramen, cookies, steamed buns, pickles, pocky, etc)
- Zivek and Gren fighting (it can just be them glaring at one another or actual fighting)
- Zivek eating cookies, chips, or pork buns
- Zivek (with red fox ears and tail) being brushed by Kitsune
- Desna and Gray (sort of a yin-yang type of picture)
- Zivek and Kitsune with their two children

Really Evil Stuff To Do To Desna's Characters:

- Desna marrying Gren (*imagining Desna screaming in horror in a wedding dress*) xd
- Gren as a woman
- Desna and Gren dancing at a party or ball
- Desna drawn cute/sexy (school girl/chinese gown/bikini/gothic lolita)
- Desna pregnant (example)
- Wren as a girl
- Zivek as a fox or with a squirrel tail
- Draw Desna as an angel

Specific Scenes:

- Gren watching over Desna (ex. Gren sitting up in a tree while Desna trains or relaxes or something like that)
- Gren holding Desna as she's dying
- Desna (while being controlled by Alpha) attacking Gren
- Gren stealing a kiss from an surprised/angry/shocked/embarrassed or hugging/hold her
- Zivek and Kitsune getting married
- Zivek and Kitsune cuddling (though, Kitsune would be doing the cuddling and Zivek wouldn't look too happy about it)
- Zivek injured and Kitsune by his beside
- Zivek and Kitsune at an evening fair or watching fireworks together

If you want to draw a scene just tell me and I can describe if better for you. ^_^

Lonely Phantom

Wishlist

Artists I Would Love/Kill To Get Art From: in no particular order

Alpha, Celesse, Mecromace, PreciousFlame, Omittchiwai, keiiii, Kuma_Wind, Comichub, ProdigyBombay, blackmoonie, Gonbe, Iminh, archangel_xl99, Ippus, j a d e d, nairchan, WoefulInfinity, Kathy, s2k, bara-chan, bw-inc, vani-chan, clarion, kheleksul, Dr. Seiji, 4-t h, Artoki, Saimai, ruru, Kyoupiruichi, blankpapers, Synister, Kappauka, NOA, hakubaikou, paperghost, Zhaan, zairyo, Angeliq, Waena, Lish, kogepanm, Ray_Kitsune, Buki, ryo0hki, koupiruchi, kisu_kaite, Usaku, Tragow, Brahms, Anya! XD, Nyome, Alicechan, psycho_kyugurl, Kichigai M., Anlina S., Meriko, Emerwyn, Kipestshin, Bidelle, Buki, meru_chan, 12th, ammonium, cheshire, OneOfTwo, Ghostrevolution, Sleepar, Luc_iole, tooaya, RikProwley, Reevely, haraiso, Anarahk, Finni, tyrranticus, Kimaya, Look, Miori, Neko, TAngelCinnamon, Silencieux, Fang, Nazari, Reiben_Prince, Afflaetus, PkingSora, SaturnAlice, fev, neg, NoFlutter, Patara, chienism, Shizero, ninikouak, iDNAR, joulee, Cirenes, Felidae, LeLe, Queen of Dorks, Page Boy, Zenia Wulfe, Natsube, Alterris, AuroreBlackCat, Sonny, Firn the Panda, ferus, X-Chan, okechi, jamie davenport, Whippy, Haneru, Kajo, Azikia, Gorachii, Billious, Nuriko Windchaser, Enhaya, Sulq, BonBonHisoki, X-Faktor, and the list goes on and will continue grow.... ^^;

I have gold to pay for commissions, but I also have a few items.
(NOTE: Currently I am in the process of putting an art contest together. The items below I'm considering to use as prizes. UNLESS you have a super art offer, I don't really have plans to let them go right now.)

Items I have to exchange for art:
November 2003

If you want any of these items I am willing to hear your art offers. Group/Joint offers are fine, too. It will have to be a tempting offer for them, though, especially for the Nov03.

Do not PM me asking to buy any of the above items, you will be turned down.

Lonely Phantom

Desna

Character Information:

Age: 54 years old, but she looks like she's in her early 20's
Height: 5'7"
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light blue
Build Description: Desna is thin and has toned muscles. She always tries to stay in good physical shape.
Personality: Desna is very quiet and keeps her problems to herself. She does not like to talk about her past or her feelings. Even with her closest friends. She is very loyal to the people around her and can be quite stubborn. Whenever a friend needs help she is always willing to assist in any way she can. Desna, however, refuses any kind of help and lies often to keep her friends from worrying about her. She prefers to ignore her own problems.

Character Details:

Quote:
  • The relationship between Desna and Gren is a love/hate one. Meaning Desna hates Gren, while Gren loves Desna. Because of things that happened in the past, she hates Gren with a passion, but she tolerates his presence in her life. Though she doesn't trust him on a personal level, she does trust he'll protect her from harm. She is known to hit him a lot.
  • Desna is a tomboy, so she avoids dresses. Blue, brown, black, grey, and green clothing are her preference, but she will wear other kinds, just nothing bright or pink. She also wears either a black or dark brown cloak occasionally.
  • Desna must have pointed ears. However, be aware that she is not an elf. She is a type of half demon/halfling.
  • Desna must be wearing at least one set of small, hooped earrings. You are free to add more earrings if you'd like and they don't have to be hooped. Just nothing large or dangly.
  • Because of her wild powers and being unable to properly control them because she is half-human, it is destroying her body. So Desna is often sick, especially after using her abilities for an extended period.
  • Desna does not like to reveal much of her skin and she has no confidence in her appearance. In the months leading up to her death her affliction becomes evident when pitch black, vine-like markings, especially on her back, sides and arms, start forming and branching out. (Artists do not have to draw the markings if they don't want ^_^ )
  • When Desna is fighting and using her abilities her eyes go completely black, meaning the entire eye, whites and all.
  • If I had to describe teleporting, I'd say it looks like a cross between Nightscrawler's teleporting ability shown in the X-Men 2 movie and then the teleporting used by the Kingdom Hearts II villains (the bad guys wear the long, black coats). Not exactly like that, but I it's the best way to describe it using examples people might be familiar with. I can get more descriptive if anyone wants to try drawing teleporting. ^_^

Artists are more than welcome and encouraged to be creative when drawing Desna. ^__^ So changing clothes, adding detail, giving her a new hairstyle, or even draw her cute/sexy. She just needs to have her pointed ears, earrings, blonde hair and blue eyes.

References:
User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Ignore, dead links:
link (preferred outfit)
link (Desna can be drawn with these daggers, or a set of your own design)
link (Good ref)
link
link
link
link (note: Desna would never wear a skirt willingly)
link
link
link
link (Desna can be drawn with these daggers, or a set of your own design)
link (Example of Desna's relationship with Gren)
link
link
link
link (Desna as a Sith Lord) heart

Lonely Phantom

Gren

Character Information:
Age: Unknown, but he's really old. He looks to be in his 20's.
Height: 6'
Hair: Jet Black
Build Description: Gren is thin, muscular, but not overly muscular.
Personality: Gren would be described by everyone as a jerk. Which he kind of is. He loves to cause mischief and chaos. To make people angry, annoyed, or miserable just for fun or food. However, over time, through contact with Desna and other beings, Gren is starting to change inside, though he would deny it up and down and pretend everything is still the same as before. But as much as he's changed, he still causes trouble, annoys people, acts superior, and everyone still thinks he's a jerk.

Character Details:

Quote:
  • The relationship between Desna and Gren is a love/hate one. Meaning Desna hates Gren, while Gren loves Desna. Gren's way of showing love is by teasing, annoying and embarassing Desna. And he is not above stealing kisses.
  • Gren is Desna's guardian and teacher.
  • Gren must have pointed ears. His are shorter than Desna's. However, be aware that he is neither an elf or a vampire. He is a type of demon.
  • Gren can be drawn with either long or short black hair. It's usually short, though.
  • Gren always dresses with style and always wants to look good. Never slovenly. He tends to dress more relaxed when he's stays in one location and dresses up when traveling. He likes wearing dark shades of different colors, like red, brown, purple, green, grey, and black. He will wear others, so long as the colors match and are not glaring or gaudy.
  • When Gren is fighting and using his abilities his eyes go completely black, meaning the entire eye, whites and all.
  • If I had to describe teleporting, I'd say it looks like a cross between Nightscrawler's teleporting ability shown in the X-Men 2 movie (the opening) and then the teleporting used by the Kingdom Hearts II villains (the bad guys wear the long, black coats). Not exactly like that, but it's the best way to describe it using examples people might be familiar with. I can get more descriptive if anyone wants to try drawing teleporting. ^_^

Artists are more than welcome and encouraged to be creative when drawing Gren. ^__^ So changing clothes, adding detail, giving him a new hairstyle, etc.

References:
link
link (outfit is very close to what he likes to wear)
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Lonely Phantom

Wren

Wren is the son of Desna and Gren. How they managed to have a child with their kind of relationship is a little too long to explain. It just happened. Currently in RP Wren appears about 14-16 years old. And he's still growing. I would prefer to have artwork of him at different ages, namely young boy, teenager and adult. I do have a few ideas of what he'll look like at those ages, though. However, if you want to draw him as a baby that would be fine.

Things Wren must have = He must have pointed ears and light, blue eyes, just like his parents. He must also have a mix of black and blonde hair. So mostly black, but then have a few locks of blonde, or a thorough mix of the two throughout. (See details for better description).

Personality-wise = Very likely Wren will take after his father. He won't be a jerk and be really annoying, but definately mischievous. He'll be curious and get into/cause trouble, especially as a youth. As an adult he'll be a bit more serious and mature, but still pretty laid-back and fun-loving when around family/friends.

Character Details:

Quote:
  • Wren never met/knew Desna, his mother. He is currently being raised by Desna's friends since Gren is unable to due to special circumstances.
  • More info on Wren's hair. Wren has mostly jet black hair, like his father, and then a little blonde hair, like his mother. I guess it would be a bit like Nate Grey's hair (for examples scroll down), from X-Men. So the two locks of blonde at the front. However, he probably wouldn't have that kind of haircut. Wren can have long or short hair at any age, but not too long, especially as a Toddler. If you want to get creative with his hair and hairstyle, feel free. He just needs a mix of black and blonde hair.
  • When Wren becomes a teenager he starts wearing small, hooped earrings, like the one's Desna wore. Just one set, though. So any pics of adult and teen Wren must have his earrings on.
  • Clothing. As a child, Wren is/was dressed up by his surrogate mothers in cute clothes. So overalls with animals, cute costumes (ie. sailor outfits), and different things like that. He'd also wear shorts, jeans and t-shirts, as well. (Gren isn't thrilled about his son looking adorable with ducky overalls)
  • Clothing. Since I haven't RPed Wren as a teenager or an adult, I have no idea what he'd be wearing at those ages. I have trouble visualizing what he'd wear, too. So artists can get creative. Just don't put him in anything gothic or very punkish. I don't think he'd wear all black or dress too extreme. He could probably wear a combination of things his father usually wears and what his mother once wore. *shrugs*
  • Wren would also own his mother's old cloaks, so the dark brown and black ones.
  • When Wren is fighting and using his abilities his eyes go completely black, meaning the entire eye, whites and all. Only Teen and Adult Wren should be able to use their powers.
  • If I had to describe teleporting, I'd say it looks like a cross between Nightscrawler's teleporting ability shown in the X-Men 2 movie and then the teleporting used by the Kingdom Hearts II villains (the bad guys wear the long, black coats). Not exactly like that, but I it's the best way to describe it using examples people might be familiar with. I can get more descriptive if anyone wants to try drawing teleporting. ^_^

References: Yay, we have some now!
link
link
link
link
link
link (the blonde hair should be lighter and gold, like Desna's hair and the earrings should be gold)

Here are some pics of Nate Grey:
link
link
link

Lonely Phantom

^ Zivek is the red-head. Will use above chibi pic until I get a colored image of him that works.

Zivek

Character Information:
Age: Unknown, but he's really old. Older than Gren. Though he looks to be around his mid 20's to early 30's.
Height: 6'3"
Hair: Red
Eyes: Light blue, which glow a little
Build Description: Along with being quite tall, Zivek is well built and muscular. He is not huge, like some body builder, but he does have muscles (don't let that turn you off, since he wears baggy clothes and you won't have to draw any muscles unless you take his shirt off).
Personality: On first meeting you would think he was proud, arrogant, stubborn, self-absorbed, selfish, a jerk, and a complete b*****d. One would be pretty spot on with that. He is/was a villain, after all. However, since the time he started living with his mate, Kitsune, he has begun to change little by little. He won't admit that, though, and would probably hit you for saying it. He still wants everyone to believe he's the fearsome warrior and uncaring b*****d most know him as. He hasn't become a saint, but he isn't running around killing everyone and causing misery or havoc anymore. ... intentionally, anyway. >_>; While his younger brother Gren likes to annoy people, Zivek loves to scare people and intimidate.

Character Details:

Quote:
  • Zivek never smiles. If he is smiling, something bad has happened or is about to happen. He almost always looks like he's bored or in a bad mood. If you don't want to draw him grumpy, you can draw him with a neutral expression. He just can't be in a happy or chipper mood.
  • Hair: Zivek's hair should always be long. He hates having short hair. So it should be drawn somewhere between his waist to his knees in length. You can choose where to cut off his hair. XD
  • Clothes: Zivek prefers to wear Asian styled outfits. Like men's cheongsam's with pants, longsleeved shirts with mandarin collar and buttons or frogs, mandarin coat/jacket, and ao dais and changshan for men. I can provide examples if you need them. He usually only wears solid colors (mostly black and red and then other dark colors), though if you'd like to be creative they can have unique trimming or designs (just nothing silly, feminine, or overly elaborate). If you need a good reference, you can check out the outfit that Piandao the swords master wears in Avatar: The Last Airbender. He usually wears a sash with his outfits (mostly just the long cheongsams or ao dais). Every once in a while he wears Japanese styled clothes, but pretty much only when his mate insists. Zivek also wears a gold ring on his right hand.
  • Physical Characteristics: Zivek has pointed ears, about as long as Gren's. He also has a symbol on his neck, which marks him as Kitsune's mate. Seen here: link It is labeled as the mating mark. Zivek usually covers the mark with collars, his hair, and occasionally scarves.
  • Zivek is mated to Kitsune (her real name is a secret), a female fox demon. Kitsune was originally his enemy (even after they were mated, as weird as that sounds), but she has since turned him to her side and he has accepted his role. He is now emotionally attached to her, but would never admit it.
  • Zivek hates touching. Affection grosses him out, so he will push his mate off if she hugs or snuggles him and snap at her "Don't touch me!" More recently he has stopped shoving her away if she leans against him. She gets away with hugs and other forms of affection without getting pushed away, but he still tells her to knock it off and gives her looks. Kissing freaks/grosses him out.
  • Zivek is Gren's older brother. The two absolutely despise one another and usually mock, tease, and then inevitably fight (either verbally or physically) whenever they meet. Zivek was an enemy of Gren and Desna, but they have all called an uneasy truce. Though fights do still break out between the brothers.
  • Sometimes his mate Kitsune gives him red fox ears and a tail as a tease or to keep him from wandering away. That, and he can't control his tail, so it wags, betraying whenever he's actually happy. It's about the only time she can read his emotions. Plus she likes brushing it. So you can either draw him with his pointed ears or with fox ears.
  • Zivek likes to eat cookies and potato chips. He doesn't have a sense of taste, but he loves to eat crunchy things.
  • When Zivek is fighting and using his abilities his eyes go completely black, meaning the entire eye, whites and all.
  • If I had to describe teleporting, I'd say it looks like a cross between Nightscrawler's teleporting ability shown in the X-Men 2 movie (the opening) and then the teleporting used by the Kingdom Hearts II villains (the bad guys wear the long, black coats). Not exactly like that, but it's the best way to describe it using visual examples most people might be familiar with. I can get more descriptive if anyone wants to try drawing teleporting.

References:
link
link
link - example of marking on neck
link - example of clothes (the thing in his hair is a tiny bat, which is one of Kitsune's pets)
link
link - Zivek and Kitsune pic
link
link (Zivek is the long-haired one, while the short-haired one is his father. Zivek's hand isn't large or pointed like that normally, that was just an example of his powers, where he sometimes users his powers to temporarily create claws as a weapon)
link - Zivek and Kitsune pic
link - Not even ice cream can make wedding planning better
link - chibi of Zivek and Kitsune
link
link
link
link - a picture of Zivek's mate Kitsune, with some of her pets

Artists are more than welcome and encouraged to be creative when drawing Zivek. ^__^ So being creative with clothes, adding detail, giving him a new hairstyle, etc. Just so long as it remains in character for him.

If you try to draw Zivek with Kitsune: Kitsune has long black hair, one red and one gold eye, her fox ears and tail(s) are black, she has the two curved facial markings on her face and then a red gem in the middle of her forehead. She is a nine-tailed fox demon. She can be drawn with nine tails, or just one. She usually wears black robes/kimono. You can use the red and white Yokai Treasure's Yurei's Robes as a clothing option, too (by Yokai's Treasure I mean the monthly collectible from a few years ago). And, as depicted in the pics she's in above, she is well-endowed. She is also much shorter than Zivek.

A few more references of Kitsune:
link
link
link
link
link

Lonely Phantom

Gray

Character Information:

Height: 5'3"
Skin: Mocha
Hair: White (reaches down to her knees)
Build Description: Gray is slim with a gentle curve to her body and an average size chest
Personality: In some ways, Gray and Desna are similar, but there are still many things that are different between them. Gray is shy, sweet, gentle, soft-spoken, uncertain, almost to the point of frustration among her friends. However, if her temper is raised she will get angry, violent and will not hesitate to smack someone around. But it's still difficult to get her to that level. She also has a gentle, maternal side and likes taking care of the people around her. Usually putting them ahead of her own needs. Like Desna, Gray is loyal and will always lend her help. Unfortunately, Gray does not have any of the confidence that Desna had in a fight, nor the skill and experience thanks to the lack of memories. So Gray is really insecure and finds it frustrating when people have to bail her out of trouble.

Character Details:

Quote:
  • Gray has snow white hair with two fox ears and a white tail with a gray tip.
  • She is mostly found wearing kimonos around the house. Or something similar to the Vietnamese ao dai school uniform for girls. But she has also been known to dress in more modern clothes, like jeans, capris, skirts, dresses, t-shirts, etc.
  • Gray is an apprentice learning to brew potions, so she could be drawn creating a new potion in her lab or even in a cauldron. Or she can be curled up with one of her study books or even with a good fantasy story.
  • Gray owns a fire fox/red panda as a pet named Pai. Pai is usually sleeping or eating. You can draw Pai with Gray.
  • Gray can also be drawn as a 5 year old or as a full adult. If you want to draw her as an adult just draw her with a fuller figure befitting a grown woman.

Retired character information:
Character Information:

Height: 5'7"
Skin: Tan or mocha colored
Hair: Short brown or black (see details)
Build Description: Gray is slender, but still curvy. She's not toned and is much more delicate looking than Desna was.
Personality: In some ways, Gray and Desna are similar, but there are still many things that are different between them. Gray is shy, sweet, gentle, soft-spoken, uncertain, almost to the point of frustration among her friends. However, if her temper is raised she will get angry, violent and will not hesitate to smack someone around. But it's still difficult to get her to that level. Like Desna, Gray is loyal and will always lend her help. Unfortunately, Gray does not have any of the confidence that Desna had in a fight, nor the skill and experience thanks to the lack of memories. So Gray is really insecure and finds it frustrating when people have to bail her out of trouble. It bothers Gray immensely not to have her memories and she is always searching for a way to regain them. She is fearful of what she will find, though, and is also unaware that there are some who do not want her to remember.

Character Details:

Quote:
  • Gray is the reincarnation of Desna. However, Gray does not have any of Desna's memories or any recollection of ever being Desna. There is only a small shred of Desna's personality left inside of Gray, but it is only able to come out when Gray is angry or in moments of desperation, like in battle. I'd say they were like Yin and Yang, but I wouldn't know who was which. XD
  • Like Desna, Gray avoids dresses and other feminine things. However, Gray is still girlier than Desna. Gray will put on dresses and things if asked to, and sometimes finds herself enjoying them. Mostly Gray will be wearing her traveling clothes, which tends to be a pair of pants, a black, longsleeved shirt that fits her form, boots, fingerless gloves, and a jacket. Because of compliments she's received, Gray wears red-black clothes more than any other color. She will wear other colors, though.
  • On her left cheek Gray has a black mark that's been there since she can remember. You must draw this mark. (see examples)
  • Gray must have pointed ears and blue eyes similar to Desna, Gren and Wren's. Gray also has gold, hooped earrings. The small kind, not the big dangly ones. She has three pairs that she must be wearing.
  • I've always had difficulty determining if Gray has brown or black hair. Both work for her, but at the same time they don't. Gray, though, does dye her hair and has the ability to shape-shift slightly, so it's not beyond her abilities to bounce back and forth between light brown, dark brown, and then black hair. So you can draw her with any of those three.
  • After meeting Gren, Gray feared him and tried to avoid him (that happens when Gren threatens people >_> ). However, since that meeting Gren has started to relax around her, and even started to train Gray in the use of her powers. Gray doesn't much care for Gren and his often aggravating personality, while Gren has no idea how he feels toward her. Right now their relationship is really just student-teacher.
  • When Gray is fighting and using her abilities her eyes go completely black, meaning the entire eye, whites and all.

Artists are more than welcome and encouraged to be creative when drawing Gray. ^__^ So changing clothes, adding detail, or even draw her cute/sexy. She just needs to have her pointed ears, the mark on her cheek, earrings, dark hair/skin & blue eyes.

I don't have many references of Gray yet. ^^; I'm hoping to get more. If you have questions, please feel free to ask.

References:
link (please use this version of face marking)
link - chibi pic of Gray and Casrial (Gray is the dark-skinned character)
link - pic of Gray and Casrial (Gray is the one with brown hair and is upside down)
link
link

Lonely Phantom

Commission Tracking

NuL - Wren - CGWaistup - 5k
Defiled Lullabye - Gren/Desna - B&WWaistUp - 3k
spiritstory - Gren/Desna - CG - 6k
Arilishia - Desna/Gren - Pencil - 15k
Momoka - Desna - CG - 17.5k
Laxis - Gren & Wren - CG & Pencil - 80k (two pics)
MoroMaru - siryn - Pencil - 2k
Laytner - siryn & Gren - Celshaded - 28k (two pics)(canceled)
keiiii - siryn & Gren - CG busts - 34k (two pics)
WoefulInfinity - Gren - 3/4orFull - 50k+
Enhaya - Desna - Fullbody CG - 150k
kawai_chan - Desna - Colored - 3500k
maadalena - Desna/Gren Couple - Colored - 7k
ephral - Group - Colored - 50k
StyxandStoned - Desna - Colored - 2k
Crucifixion - Scene - Colored - 2k
jai-cie-tea - Waistup Gren & Waistup Wren - Pencil & Colored - 16k (two pics)
Kaguya Reiko - Desna/Gren Couple - Pencil - 400 gold
Sgt. Pepper the Third - Desna Bust - Pencil - 7k
DeZarin - Gren/Wren Couple - CG - 30k
Roselite Blade - Special Couple - Color - 4k
oDdlySaNE - Desna - CG - 15k
Warming Sensation - Desna - Pencil - 1.5k
Eiji fan girl 2 - Special - Color - 4k
o0Fairy Tale0o - Desna & Wren Chibi - Color - 2k
g!oko uzumaki - Desna/Wren - Color - 4k
phoxxhx - Desna & Desna/Gren & Gren - Sketch/Ink - 11.5k (three pics)
akanekun - Desna - Lineart - 30k
Maid_Kyli - Wren - 3/4th Colored Pencil - 16k

Completed
In Progress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished Commissions & GiftArt

Completed commissioned artwork & GiftArt here

Lonely Phantom

Coming Soon...

Lonely Phantom

My Banners

[url=http://tinyurl.com/atm5l][img]http://tinyurl.com/ery7f[/img][/url]

Lonely Phantom

Links

User Image

User Image

-------------------------------

Lonely Phantom

Currently I am no longer looking for art for siryn. I am merely saving this post.

HELP DESNA CHEER UP SIRYN!

Desna thinks that siryn needs some pretty art cause she needs some cheering up, too. So Desna is going to be searching for artists to draw pictures of siryn's OC.

Giftart would be most loved (by myself and by siryn) and most excellent, but Desna is prepared to pay for art. 3nodding

There are two versions of siryn's character for you to draw. The first is a catgirl, with ears, a tail and claws. The second is a human with blue, feathered wings that grow out of her back. More information on both versions can be found in the details section. PLEASE READ THEM!

If you are unsure of which version of siryn's character to draw, draw the catgirl one. I believe siryn would rather have art of Catgirl Siryn.

Character Information:
Height: Tall. Taller than Desna. I imagine she's 6' or more.
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Blue (blue cat eyes if you draw catgirl-siryn, blue human eyes if you draw winged-siryn)
Skin color: Tanned
Build Description: ....erm...gee... good one. >_>; Not sure exactly. I'd say she's got toned muscles and has a good body, but she's definately not bulging with muscles. She's still thin and has a nice womanly figure.
Personality: ...this one's harder. gonk Okay, siryn is a fun-loving, wild, free spirited being that does not like to be idle. She is devoted to her friends and protective/defensive of the things she cares about. She is also a bit of a flirt, but she doesn't always do it intentionally. That's just her wild personality and it sometimes sends the wrong signals when she really has no interest and is just being friendly. Siryn loves to dance and does it quite often. Siryn loves attention and catnip.

Character Details:

Quote:
  • MISCONCEPTION: Siryn does not look like Felicia from Darkstalkers. Sure, they both have blue hair and blue eyes and dress in little clothing, but that's about as far as the similarities go (Siryn actually had no idea of who Felicia was until our RP group showed her a picture). The claws (hands and feet) are not what siryn's OC has. Siryn's catgirl form has smaller, human-like hands, but she still has claws. I'm not quite certain how to describe her feet, but she does not have large, clawed feet like Felicia. She has more humanoid feet that could fit into shoes, if siryn ever had the strange desire to wear shoes.
  • Catgirl: First Version of Siryn's Character. Siryn has two, blue cat ears that are furry and have tufts. Her tail is also blue, but not fluffy or furry. It's like a leopard tail. Siryn also has black, leopard-like markings on her body, like on the sides of her torso, on the sides of her thigh, and on her arm. She does not have these markings on her face or chest. As for her blue tail, it does not have the leopard markings, except the tip of her tail is black.
  • Wings: Second Version of Siryn's Character. Recently, in our RP group, siryn's catgirl features have disappeared with no explanation. So no cat ears, tail or claws. Now she looks very human (and is having trouble walking without her tail). What she got in place of her kitty features were two ethereal, blue-silvery wings that grow out of her back. The wings do become solid and allow for flight, but they eventually molt. So all the feathers on her wings fall off and what remains of the wing is pulled back into her body. ...so, if you need an example, I guess think Escaflowne and Van's wings, only blue.
  • Clothing. Siryn's character likes to be in as little clothing as possible. She does not, however, go butt naked. She just doesn't like heavy or restrictive things. Light and comfortable is the way to go. The clothes siryn is wearing in the examples below are what she prefers to dress in. She can wear bikini type clothes, but the dress-type outfit siryn and others have drawn her in is the standard. Siryn also wears collars/chokers. Either a spiked collar or a leather choker (kind of like the leather collar with cross here on Gaia). She can also be pictured with a feather stuck in her hair that was given to her by a friend.
  • Important Feature: Siryn has a blue jewel in the middle of her forehead. She must have this jewel.

Unfortunately I do not have a lot of examples of siryn's character. However, I think I have pictures that come close enough.

These are drawings made by siryn herself of her OC on DeviantArt:
link
link

These are drawings made by myself and others of siryn's OC:
link (siryn does not have hands and feet like this, my error >_> )
link (hands are wrong, they are not big like that)
link (her ears are blue, not yellow, and the paw markings/tattoos were just something fun the artist added, they are not accurate)

However, the ones drawn by others aren't exactly spot on with how siryn imagines her character.

Artists may get creative with siryn's outfits and such, but don't go crazy. I don't think siryn wants her character drawn as fanservice. >_>; So no overly sexual poses. PG-13 people. Coming up with a new, nice outfit for her, giving her jewelry, or whatnot is fine. 3nodding

Drawing ideas:

Quote:
  • Siryn likes cats (especially big cats) and Gaia's Kiki Kitties (she likes to think of herself as Gaia's Crazy Cat Lady). She also likes Gothic Lolita, so if you want to draw her in a Gothic Lolita outfit I think she'd love that. Siryn loves cats, catnip, the color blue, pouncing on people, drawing, cooking, mythology, and speaking Japanese.

• Siryn can be drawn with Desna or Wren. If she's drawn with Gren, more than likely they'd be fighting. ...well, more like siryn would be pummeling Gren, who would probably be enjoying it. Gren thinks it's kinky. xd

• Siryn and Desna are like sisters and often refer to the other as "sis". If you want to draw siryn and Desna together, they could be drinking at the bar and talking. Or siryn could be dragging Desna somewhere or trying to get her to do something that Desna was either hesitant or unwilling to do (like dance or sing). Desna was the relunctant/shy one, while siryn always tried to encourage her to do things and have fun. If you need some ideas of what to draw, ask and I'll try to come up with something.

• After Desna died, siryn and another person in our RP group called Kera, were left in charge of raising Wren. So siryn can be shown with Wren at any age. So bottle-feeding him, playing games with him, scolding him for doing something mischievous when he is a teen, or just hanging around together when he's an adult. *shrugs*

Art siryn has received can be seen here: http://photobucket.com/albums/e172/desnacom/Siryn Art/

Lonely Phantom

Random Special Requests

Drawing Ideas:
Things Desna Would Love To See Drawn

- Couple art of Desna and Gren
- Couple art of Zivek and Kitsune
- Gren and Wren together (father/son stuff, and it can either be child, teen or adult Wren)
- Something with Desna and Wren together
- A family pic, so with Desna, Gren and Wren
- Wren art (I need art of Wren, at any age!)
- Desna and siryn together
- Battle art (Desna, Gren, Zivek, or Wren fighting or in fighting poses)
- Desna, Gren, Zivek, or Wren teleporting
- Have Desna, Gren, Zivek and/or Wren drawn as Jedi/Sith *Star Wars geek* whee
- Desna or Wren dressed as Cloud Strife (any of his three costumes, from FFVII, FFVII:AC, or Kingdom Hearts)
- Desna or Wren eating (ie. ramen, cookies, steamed buns, pickles, pocky, etc)
- Zivek and Gren fighting (it can just be them glaring at one another or actual fighting)
- Zivek eating cookies, chips, or pork buns
- Zivek (with red fox ears and tail) being brushed by Kitsune
- Desna and Gray (sort of a yin-yang type of picture)
- Zivek and Kitsune with their two children

Really Evil Stuff To Do To Desna's Characters:

- Desna marrying Gren (*imagining Desna screaming in horror in a wedding dress*) xd
- Gren as a woman
- Desna and Gren dancing at a party or ball
- Desna drawn cute/sexy (school girl/chinese gown/bikini/gothic lolita)
- Desna pregnant (example)
- Desna as a kitsune
- Wren as a girl
- Zivek as a fox or with a squirrel tail
- Desna as an angel

Specific Scenes:

- Gren watching over Desna (ex. Gren sitting up in a tree while Desna trains or relaxes or something like that)
- Gren holding Desna as she's dying
- Desna (while being controlled by Alpha) attacking Gren
- Gren stealing a kiss from an surprised/angry/shocked/embarassed or hugging/hold her
- Zivek and Kitsune getting married
- Zivek and Kitsune cuddling (though, Kitsune would be doing the cuddling and Zivek wouldn't look too happy about it)
- Zivek injured and Kitsune by his beside
- Zivek and Kitsune at an evening fair or watching fireworks together

If you want to draw a scene just tell me and I can describe if better for you. ^_^
If you need help developing the idea, just ask and I can give you more info or suggestions.

Lonely Phantom

HALLOWEEN REQUEST

Plus another special request at the bottom! Please take a look!!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I realized I'd love to have some Halloween artwork of my characters. I have a few ideas of costumes that my character can wear, but if you have a better idea, feel free to ask if you can draw them that way. There are a few things I would rather not see them dressed as and those are also listed below.

Here are a few ideas:
Desna: Cloud (FinalFantasy7), Jedi/Sith (StarWars), Zelgadis (Slayers), Lina (Slayers), Karura (Utawarerumono), Alita/Gally (BattleAngel), Riku (KingdomHearts), Link (Legend of Zelda), a catgirl, Hameln (Violinist of Hameln), Toph or Azula (Avatar the Last Airbender), a pirate, a devil or an angel, Tifa (FF7), a witch, a werewolf, Saya (Blood+), more may come
Gren: Xelloss (Slayers), Dii (Utawarerumono), Sephiroth (FinalFantasy7), Rufus (FF7), a pirate, Sith Lord (StarWars), a prisoner, a priest, dressed up as Desna (*laughs*), Johnny K. Gambino (Gaia), Haji (Blood+), more may come
Wren: Cloud or Zacks (FinalFantasy7), Kadaj( FF7AdventChildren), Jedi/Sith (StarWars), Oboro (Utawarerumono), Sora (KingdomHearts), Edward (FullMetalAlchemist), Link (Legend of Zelda), Glenn or Serge (Chrono Cross), Ashitaka (PrincessMononoke), Sokka or Zuko (Avatar the Last Airbender), a pirate, a catboy, Gino Gambino (Gaia), more may come
Gray: Aeris (FinalFantasy7/AdventChildren), Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender), Sylphiel (Slayers), Belldandy (Ah My Goddess), Jedi (Star Wars), Dorthy (Wizard of Oz), a pirate, a black cat costume, red devil, Lust (FullMetalAlchemist), gypsy, more may come

Here are a few mean/humiliating costume ideas:
Desna: Anything sexy or cute, so a sexy nurse, bunny girl, or maid, or a doll or princess would mortify her. Any sexy or cute anime character would work, too, but check your idea with me before you go through with it.
Gren: A bum or a hobo. Anything sweet or cute or cuddly. Raggedy Andy. XD
Wren: Teenage Wren would hate wearing anything cute. If you are dressing up little toddler/baby Wren in something cute he wouldn't care, though Gren would. XD For Teen Wren just about any costume that would embarass any other adolescent male would work.

If you have an idea for a costume for any of my characters, run it past me and I'll let you know if I like it. 3nodding IF YOU NEED ANY PICTURES OR REFERENCES OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED ABOVE, JUST ASK AND I'LL POST SOME.

Please do not dress up my characters as clowns, elves or vampires. *sets fire to clowns* XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff