Poll

Whore 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Dapper Citizen

9,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
'Ello, everyone! And Happy Valentine's Day! In celebration of this Hallmark holiday, I decided that I'd like some couple art drawn of my OCs. Now, I only have 300k to spend, and I'd rather not spend it all in one place. I realize I can't get much for this money, so I'm looking in particular for snuggly headshots or waist ups.
Now, I'm very particular on what kind of style I see these characters in, so if I don't accept your proposal to draw my characters, please do not be offended! Chances are I will look you up (if you have a shop) at a later date.
Please be warned that the male counterpart is an alien, and thus, may be difficult to draw.
If you're still interested, please fill out the small form below and post it in this thread. If I'm interested, I will quote you and ask you to PM me for the character descriptions. If you don't like the descriptions, you can go ahead and turn me down. If you do, I'll start a trade and wait patiently for the results.
I do not expect the art to be done today.

Form
[b]Hey Eva![/b]
[b]What I'll do:[/b] (headshots, busts, waist-ups, fullbody, fullbody+background [I honestly don't expect this, but hey! I might be surprised])
[b]What I'll charge:[/b] (Can be anywhere from 2k to 300k--I want to pay you!)
[b]My samples:[/b] (Insert links to DA, Photobucket, or your shop)

I reserve the right to not buy any art.
Aaaaaaand I think that's it. Thanks!

Dapper Citizen

9,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Strawberry

Hey Eva!
What I'll do: Headshot/waist-up--depending on difficulty of your ocs. Simple/transparent background
What I'll charge: 100k smile
My samples: One, Two, Three

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas