Welcome to Gaia! ::

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Rofl I like that term.

And yes I know. I've been watching some let's plays.

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hehe. Yeah I got it from Jello, descirbing pathfinder and NWN2 clerics.

And ahh nice. What you think?

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

At first I was skeptical but after a bit it picked up. The graphics are beautful and stylistic and the music I like. It was mainly the initial tutorial that was weird but after that it was pretty cool. I imagine playing is a whole different story though.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yeah I was skeptical when I first heard about it, then what I read and saw make me think it was worth a try. I've only done the first two missions, but it definitely feels like DMC, and Dante is still completely Dante, lol. And yeah, the graphics and music are amazing. Combichrist <3.

You see the intro sequence? Was talking with Erinn about it earlier. Was like lolwtf, really?

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Yeah the intro and the initial starting mission/tutorial was what threw me, cause it kind of starts weird, like assuming the player already knows everything and everyone who plays is a DMC fan and knows the story.

I tell you what - the cutscenes where Dante reflects on his past/family/etc. are amazing and beautifully animated. Love love love the style and effects of everything. It's a really visually appealing game.

The story is very predictable/cliche but it's Devil May Cry sooo lol yeah

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yeah it does somewhat, though maybe whoever you're watching didn't switch on the tutorial tips, because that's kinda DMC for dummies, lol. Also, I meant the intro video itself. That was the really lolwtf moment. Hilarious and ridiculous.

But it is really well animated. Totally cliche because it's DMC, but that's ok lol. I have been enjoying those sequences myself.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

No he has them on, I think. Idunno if I explained it right but the opening scene with Dante in the trailer and immediately being thrust right into combat pretty much after greeting Kat at the door. Nekkid.

Rofl

That was pretty hilarious though.

And I'm gonna watch my guy play some more. He updates very regularly, at least twice a day.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Man-Hungry Datemate

8,100 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Sausage Fest 200
Oh, yeah. It does that. But it gives you tips as new s**t comes up. So it's not too bad. And lol, yeah that was great. And the getting dressed thing. That just had me speechless.

And nice.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Oh yeah lol, flying through the air and just slipping into pieces of clothing - the conveniently placed slice of pizza was excellent.

It was interesting, but I'm really getting into it now about 11 missions in.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

I'm so bad at keeping this place bumped up lolol

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items