Distinct Genius

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

I'll be active again in 2-3 weeks, after I graduate college~

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Miss Pistol
I'll be active again in 2-3 weeks, after I graduate college~

Oh man, sounds like you have your hands full. Cool, appreciate the update and good luck! : D

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

AHH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ARRRRT

Lilith art. RL Commission that just came in <3 Love the artist, she's wonderful. x3

Psychofish's Wife

Distinct Genius

Very Nice...ly sinister.. twisted

Seriously though, well done. I'm just sad at the Gaian economy in general. I feel like the bubble is going to burst eventually though and they're just going to carry on just like the real estate market did and not even pay attention and keep rising until it bursts again and again...*sigh*

In other news, I'm waxing nostalgic for old school mainstream/levi...been considering trying the group/individual group picture again with all the oldbies and not so oldbies. Basically doing individual and couple shots but forming each into a whole big picture. Would take a while but thinking I might need a 'big' project to occupy my time to keep from sinking down with everything going on. What are your thoughts on the idea, Kat?

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Tei Kae
Very Nice...ly sinister.. twisted

Seriously though, well done. I'm just sad at the Gaian economy in general. I feel like the bubble is going to burst eventually though and they're just going to carry on just like the real estate market did and not even pay attention and keep rising until it bursts again and again...*sigh*

In other news, I'm waxing nostalgic for old school mainstream/levi...been considering trying the group/individual group picture again with all the oldbies and not so oldbies. Basically doing individual and couple shots but forming each into a whole big picture. Would take a while but thinking I might need a 'big' project to occupy my time to keep from sinking down with everything going on. What are your thoughts on the idea, Kat?

I'm really pleased with it, and now I just need to get this character into actual roleplay lol. Thats coming up though.

And I'm just completely ehn about the economy. I'll never catch up. I'm okay with that, especially if it does indeed burst.

As for the art, idunno it's up to you. Sorry for the late response too btw, been super busy with work. Sunday (one of my usual shifts) was Easter so I had off, and making up the hours tomorrow on Friday when I usually DON'T work and it's annoying. And then yesterday we had a huge network outage at work and they sent us all home and apparently it was down until oh, around 8 that evening lol. So making up hours for THAT cause why would they pay us for it? That's just silly :T

Ugh

Just a lot going on right now.

Cancelled pretty much all but like, two of those art trades I quoted previously.

:< On top of that, father-in-law drank all my T.Rose Cocoa, despite me stashing it in a veggie drawer in the garage fridge, and having written my name ALL the hell over it in red marker.

-sighs-

I just can't even right now.

Psychofish's Wife

Distinct Genius

That reminds me...did Erinn ever share your present with you? XDDDD

Sorry to hear things are such ick, right now. I do hope they get better. I should get on Skype so we can talk more often. I have had levels of stupidity of my own to deal with but they are slowly getting worked through at least. I'm sorry to hear about your de-stressor being stolen too. That's just kinda shitty.

Yeah, I don't even know what to do about the art things...Sora is going through some stuff but I don't mind waiting since I know that. The others...I'm kinda eh about at this point too. Oh well, it is what it is.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

gaia_diamond

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

gaia_diamond

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

gaia_diamond

Psychofish's Wife

Distinct Genius

Love the avatar, btw. Very ...I dunno. Sexy isn't quite the right word but I like it all the same.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

Tei Kae
Love the avatar, btw. Very ...I dunno. Sexy isn't quite the right word but I like it all the same.

Thanks! :3

I wanted to use the jacket for something so bad, since it was such an awesome item and built around it. Sexy is kind of a good word, like a punk-rock kind of sexy I guess. Idunno lol. It's my favorite to date.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

gaia_diamond

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out