Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

*drops off dis lil' bun uwu*
viai-artworks

Hello there , How are you ?! ~
i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are my samples emotion_yatta ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
La Jolie Papillon

aw, thanks for tipping me, love! that was awful sweet of you redface heart
palegoat
La Jolie Papillon

aw, thanks for tipping me, love! that was awful sweet of you redface heart

because i like what you've drawn for this person and other one emotion_kirakira you're so talented emotion_kirakira
La Jolie Papillon

because i like what you've drawn for this person and other one emotion_kirakira you're so talented emotion_kirakira

heh that's right, you were over in pasta deity's thread, too! well gosh, thank you, that's very sweet of you <3
palegoat

That is so adorable! emotion_kirakira

I would tip you but I keep getting an error crying do you have a trading pass yet?
Messere Mana

oh hai~
Unsure what kind of style you're looking for, here goes; emotion_donotwant

» LET ME DRAW THE BUNNY! «
samples: 1a 1b 2 3
price: I've been doing fullbody chibis for 10b; I don't have a good price estimate for anything else at the moment. :C
extra: I like to experiment in my art, I don't really have a set style. It changes with time and in response to the personality/design of the character I'm drawing.
Araiia

Fb chibi sounds good smile I'll send the trade over.

Feel free to do any style you want. smile
viai-artworks
Fb chibi sounds good smile I'll send the trade over.

Feel free to do any style you want. smile

Alright, thank you! 3nodding

I should have the art done by sometime tomorrow.
Araiia

alrighty smile I'm excited to see what you come up with
ahhh i love creating new desgins! so much freedom! D: I die...would I be able to do multiples....XD

» LET ME DRAW THE BUNNY! «
username: sesshirou
samples:CG: [x][x][x] Lineart: [x] Sketch: [x] [x] [x]
price:I love taking items as opposed to gold! usually things on my wishlist- but if I had to put gold amounts to my art I would say 50b+ for waist up CGs 100b+ for fullbody CG, 30b+ for fullbody lineart, 7b+ for fullbody sketches
extra:as far as prices go- as i said I love items in general and am open to negotiation! I love the artistic freedom this implies so I would be more than willing to do multiple pieces! a sexy bunny lady, awkward bunny boy, little bunny princess...haha the options are limitless...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff