O.o 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
-_-il 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14

Dapper Dabbler

Beautifully Meaningful
tsubasa_mei
Beautifully Meaningful

I really like your art! What avi's would you be interested in doing? I prefer the chibi and normal styles, if that effects it.

heheh Thank you~ umm that doesn't effect me at all lol that just effects the price lmao I'll probably do one from the cutesy category since I think I'm best at that xD

Would you maybe do one regular and one chibi?

oh gosh, I'm so sorry for the late reply! I didn't get a notification that you responded and when I remembered that I offered art to someone else, I dug through my past posts to find the thread again ;;; it's been a while, so idk if you're still looking for art xD but if you're still up for getting my art thennnn..
yes, I could do one regular style and one chibi. do you want them the same person, or different?

Seeker

Beautifully Meaningful

hi! Quick sketch wip update on your avi (C3)
just to clarify I haven't added the cats yet but I will ! I just wanted to make sure I got her outfit and pose right c: uhm if there's anything I missed out or that you want to change feel free to tell me. Also, is the golden tail of her or the cat? o.o if everything's alright I'll move onto a clean sketch which I'll show you before coloring!
User Image

Blessed Gaian

Beautifully Meaningful

^^

h a r r o you've commissioned me before .. and i'm back XP

just kidding..

le shopppppppeee... Feel free to visit

Shirtless Hunter

Beautifully Meaningful

^^

โ˜…โค–โ˜†

Consider these?
I do animate on any of my art. but it would cost allot more.

Chibi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fb.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Others

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hallowed Bibliophile

tsubasa_mei
Beautifully Meaningful
tsubasa_mei
Beautifully Meaningful

I really like your art! What avi's would you be interested in doing? I prefer the chibi and normal styles, if that effects it.

heheh Thank you~ umm that doesn't effect me at all lol that just effects the price lmao I'll probably do one from the cutesy category since I think I'm best at that xD

Would you maybe do one regular and one chibi?

oh gosh, I'm so sorry for the late reply! I didn't get a notification that you responded and when I remembered that I offered art to someone else, I dug through my past posts to find the thread again ;;; it's been a while, so idk if you're still looking for art xD but if you're still up for getting my art thennnn..
yes, I could do one regular style and one chibi. do you want them the same person, or different?

Out of the cute catagory, the two I wanted done most were C3 and C6, so if you could do one of them chibi and one regular, that would be great! (Sorry, I haven't been on gaia too much, it's been sort of a busy couple of weeks.)

Hallowed Bibliophile

jellieq
Beautifully Meaningful

hi! Quick sketch wip update on your avi (C3)
just to clarify I haven't added the cats yet but I will ! I just wanted to make sure I got her outfit and pose right c: uhm if there's anything I missed out or that you want to change feel free to tell me. Also, is the golden tail of her or the cat? o.o if everything's alright I'll move onto a clean sketch which I'll show you before coloring!
User Image

It looks great! The golden tail is the Gold and Black Devil tail and it's hers. ^^ I love it so far!
Sample. Gallery

20bil (items accepted), 1-2 weeks, colored w/background, open to any avi.
I do show sketches and make alterations. Payment must be made before work begins, full refunds accepted.

(extra charge for cluttered or complicated avis)

Dedicated Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Wall Street 200
Bump~! whee

Hallowed Bibliophile

Pineapple Pancakes

Aida Hart

l Ruki l

jellieq

Yepa

blue tongued skank

Hi guys! I just wanted to check in with everyone I ordered art from, and see how things were going!
Beautifully Meaningful

hello , hope you're doing well emotion_c8 ~
i was wondering if you're interested in my art , here are my samples
:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff