Welcome to Gaia! ::

Collector Cutie-Pie

Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid
Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid
I may be of some help with the pixel requests, but I don't normally work outside of my base stuff, soo.... I dunno what I might be looking for, for non base work ;>.> are you open to item offers outside those from that list? It's the rat with books thing that would be especially time consuming I think, the thestral not too bad and the owl doable to detailed.

You can see my work on dA via my signature and see if it's something worth thinking about or not c:
Omg yes definitely!! I'm so interested!
I have no other items besides those, & only 300 mil so :c

Hmm well.. I'd be interested in Agape, Sweetheart Schoolboy and SDPlus Pepper and Mint, unless you had those in mind for other things?
Someone else actually claimed Agape a little while ago :c
Perhaps I should remove it off the list. Probably lol
TAKE WHATEVER YOU WANT THO TAKE MY LIFE

rofl XD
ok, can I go for Maisy Lovely Locks (instead of agape) with the Sweetheart Schoolboy and SDPlus Doll please? c: For the glade noktoa, stack of books with rat and the thestral ^^ I start work when I see the trade started, and then send a marked preview of the work and you can check it for tweaks, and then I send the unmarked versions when the trade is completed c:

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
ClefairyKid
Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid
Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid
I may be of some help with the pixel requests, but I don't normally work outside of my base stuff, soo.... I dunno what I might be looking for, for non base work ;>.> are you open to item offers outside those from that list? It's the rat with books thing that would be especially time consuming I think, the thestral not too bad and the owl doable to detailed.

You can see my work on dA via my signature and see if it's something worth thinking about or not c:

Hmm well.. I'd be interested in Agape, Sweetheart Schoolboy and SDPlus Pepper and Mint, unless you had those in mind for other things?

rofl XD
ok, can I go for Maisy Lovely Locks (instead of agape) with the Sweetheart Schoolboy and SDPlus Doll please? c: For the glade noktoa, stack of books with rat and the thestral ^^ I start work when I see the trade started, and then send a marked preview of the work and you can check it for tweaks, and then I send the unmarked versions when the trade is completed c:
I'm sorry but the locks are 230bil.... I can't do that

Collector Cutie-Pie

Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid
Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid
Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid

rofl XD

ohh so it is... the tektek numbers are actually all over the shop D: how annoying!
what about M's sketchbook?

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points
ClefairyKid
Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid
Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid

rofl XD

ohh so it is... the tektek numbers are actually all over the shop D: how annoying!
I could do that no problem c:

Collector Cutie-Pie

Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid
Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid
Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid

rofl XD

I don't work without a trade open... sorry ^^; I've already got 3 people giving me a hard time refusing to show proof of payment and/or refusing to pay when I have done the work so I just can't take the risk of starting before I see it. Whenever you start the trade, I'll add you to my slot list.

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points
ClefairyKid
Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid
Put The Sun Into The Sea
ClefairyKid

rofl XD

I don't work without a trade open... sorry ^^; I've already got 3 people giving me a hard time refusing to show proof of payment and/or refusing to pay when I have done the work so I just can't take the risk of starting before I see it. Whenever you start the trade, I'll add you to my slot list.
Of course!
Sent c:
M's Sketchbook didn't appear in the search and I panicked lol thank god I have my invo organized or that would have been quite a task to find ; n;

Collector Cutie-Pie

just an update that I've been busier than usual but that your order is definitely well under way, they aren't on my bases so it takes longer to do them but the noktoa is so far done and I'll be working on the rat/books one now ^^

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points
Nyeeeehhhh

Kawaii Trader

11,850 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
Put The Sun Into The Sea
Boost

my art is in the link in my sig, take a look if youre interested~!

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points
Kanji Faith
Put The Sun Into The Sea
Boost

No thanks, i'm not really looking for traditional art :c
It's lovely though!!!

Kawaii Trader

11,850 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
Put The Sun Into The Sea
Kanji Faith
Put The Sun Into The Sea
Boost

No thanks, i'm not really looking for traditional art :c
It's lovely though!!!

thanks anyway 3nodding

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points