Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Imaginarium's Pardner

Dapper Cat

● I haven't done a proper request here in years, so bear with me. I'm looking for art of my avatars and some of my OCs!

Funds: 400+ billion & RL Commissions (will consider offers, but not accepting right now)

Wants/Likes:
              ● Sketches (traditional or digital) / flat color
              ● Semi-Realism
              ● a lot of different stuff, just offer!

Do Not Wants:
              ● Chibis (traditional or digital)
              ● Please do not offer and tell me "idk a price bribe me". Have a set price please.

All of the character information will be in the next few posts~

Dapper Cat

● Game characters, these characters are from the Fallout and Dragon Age universe! *This is VERY WIP and I'll update this information when I get it all sorted out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

● Gallery and References (none yet) (FC is Morena Baccarin )
                                                              ● Sole Survivor from Fallout 4, name is Jayce Finch (prefered weapons are silenced pistol and silenced sniper rifle, chinese officer's sword for close encounters)
                                                              ● She was a mechanic pre-war, working mostly with cars and small machinery (occasionally technology like tvs)
                                                              here, here, here, and here are some shots of her
                                                              ● Prefers wearing her Atom Cats jacket while not out in the wastes xx, xx
                                                              ● Personality: good-hearted, mild, generally quiet, very charismatic otherwise

● Gallery and References (none yet) (FC is Antje Traue)
                                                              ● Fallout 3 Lone Wanderer, Named Avery Odess (prefered weapons are The Terrible Shotgun and a trench knife)
                                                              ● No in-game screenshots (because FO3's character creator is so bad) so I can only describe her to you!
                                                              ● Collects old virginia memorabilia, makes shirts for Dogmeat to wear.
                                                              ● Personality: cocky, foul-mouthed, "lawful chaotic", helps anyone she can but cross her and she'll blow your legs off.

● Gallery and References (none yet) (FC is Hanaa Ben Abdesslem)
                                                              ● Dragon Age Origins Warden OC (Name is Shirav Mahariel) preferred weapons are a longbow named misery and/or two longswords.
                                                              ● Will gather in-game screenshots of her tbe
                                                              ● A very quiet and thoughtful elf, soft-spoken and diplomatic. Is a rogue/archer who summons blightwolves and great wolves in combat to help.

Dapper Cat

● Characters! I won't be posting bios of each character, so if you're interested in drawing him/her then ask me and I will fill you in. Sorry for not having super interesting and crazy colorful OCs!! I also listed two OCs from my two best friends and I would to get secret art for them to surprise them C:

User Image

Charlie Boyson (more information on the character under the read more
                                      Here's the fairy tale I based her off of: Puddocky (The French rewriting) "Madame d'Aulnoy began with tasks, and wrought the tale into a highly ornate and literary story. Her king sets the tasks to his sons to distract them, for fear that he will lose his throne. The prince finds not a frog in a dreary swamp but a fanciful and enchanted castle inhabited by cats, and his sojourn there is richly detailed. The cat does not transform merely because the prince needs a bride, but like the fox in The Golden Bird, asks the prince to cut off her head. The cat tells an elaborate story to explain her transformation: After her mother promised her, before she was born, in return for fairy fruit, the fairies raised her, again using the motif as in Rapunzel. When she fell in love with a human king while they were arranging her marriage to an ugly fairy king, they killed her lover and transformed her into a cat. Instead of the youngest son receiving his father's kingdom, his wife bestowed a kingdom on his father, and one on each of his brothers, and at that, she and he still had three kingdoms to reign over."

Now that you know the backstory, here's the character. As in the tale, she's in the form of a white cat (an Odd-Eyed Ragamuffin cat such as this) and in the real world, she has this odd-eyed Ragamuffin which kind of mirrors her fairy tale self. (She's named the cat Beau). And as well as being odd-eyed in the fairytale world, she has heterochromia. She has one brown eye and one blue eye.

She's the local Vet Tech to the Veterinarian and much like her other form, she's got the personality of the Ragamuffin breed.
                                      "The Ragamuffin loves people and is very cuddly and affectionate, with a tendency to go limp when held. While not terribly athletic, they love playing and climbing scratching posts, and some will even fetch toys. They greet family members at the door and will follow their people around the house. Because of their gentle nature, Ragamuffins are generally kept indoors for their own protection. They can be vocal at times and are very lovable and attentive."

These are her clothes (any combination of the shown items is fine. clothes. This is her hair style. hair. This is her hair color. hair color. Her model/facial go-to is Kristen Bell, so here are some shots of her. one, two.

REFERENCES: XX

x <-- References
                                      ● Vet Tech (assistant to Flynn Ressler) x (Outfit)
                                      ● Personality is based on a Ragamuffin Cat's: Very Playful, Carefree, Sweet, Talkative
                                      * Art is by Sentaidash!

User Image

Scarlet Baker (more information on her here i.e. hair style/color, clothing/shoes, etc (first post, page 5) x )
                                      x <-- References
                                      ● Baker (Bioshock Original Character)
                                      ● She uses the plasmid Winter Blast so if you want to include that or not it's up to you!
                                      ● Personality: Kind, Worries more about others than self, Gentle and Gentle-Hearted (alternatively: wary/guarded/careful, calculating, takes time to trust, ready for a fight (not willingly, but you do what you have to in a war torn and crumbling city
                                      * Art is by WhiteTreeFox!

User Image

August Ressler
                                      x <-- Reference
                                      ● Veterinarian x (Outfit)
                                      ● Personality: Laid-back, thoughtful, a lazy and kind southerner???
                                      * brief description is under the spoiler, needs references!!
                                      name: flynn august ressler
                                      sex: male
                                      eye color: brown
                                      hair color/style: color is brown with a red shine and styled like this
                                      body type: lanky with slight muscle definition
                                      birthday: june 7th
                                      height: 6'1"
                                      weight: 174lb
                                      summed-up personality: optimistic, level-headed, laid-back and lazy, sincere
                                      facial reference/face claim: david annable

Art is by nikiera!

User Image

Harper Cox
                                      ● [x (she's on the right)] , [x]<-- References
                                      ● barista/teacher's assistant and treasure hunter on the side
                                      ● Personality: Snarky and tiny little Australian that will punch you if you talk s**t about her great dane/lab mix Levi
                                      * very little references atm, brief description under the spoiler]!
                                      - her fc is evan rachel wood
                                      - this is her hairstlye (color is medium ash brown) and eye color
                                      - here are her outfits (any combo is cool)

Art is by Jewelschan!

User Image

Elliot Bishop
                                      ● [x]<-- Reference
                                      ● writer/reporter for the rapture tribune (bioshock original character)
                                      ● Personality: kind of timid, gets flustered easily, very forgetful, dedicated to his work
                                      * brief description under the spoiler]!
                                      name: elliot bishop
                                      sex: male
                                      eye color: blue-green
                                      hair color/style: dark brown and styled like this
                                      body type: lanky, no real definition
                                      birthday: march 27th
                                      height: 6'5"
                                      weight: 181lb
                                      facial reference/face claim: lee pace
                                      outfits: any combo here!

Art is by nikiera!

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'm assuming the last Avi posted is Scarlet, I would love to work on her. I'm all full up right now, but maybe I can get back to you in a couple of days if you're interested? My newest sample is in my sig.

And I charge 100k for full body.

Dapper Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Colonel Sca
Pixel Smut

● No, actually! Scarlet doesn't have any references, avatars or not. The last avatar is just an avatar with a backstory o uo

But at the moment I'm looking for more traditional sketches, I'm sorry! Your new sample is great though.

Thank you I appreciate it biggrin .
I do traditional as well, more akin to Luis Royo's style. If that's the kind of thing you're interested in I can drop back when I have time and do you a quick freebie to see if you like it.

Stuff like that just doesn't sell well so I changed up crying ;;. Also theirs an awesome Trad. Artist I order from, Ill send her your way.

Militant Cutesmasher

10,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I've never seen anyone with a Bioshock OC...that's cool c:

Quotable Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm the one Pixel said he'd send this way. I do a lot of traditional art.

Here are some samples: x x x x

I do females as well, I just rarely get female commissions. sweatdrop My prices range depending on the clutter of the avatars, but it's usually 200-300k or somewhere in that ballpark.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff