• Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sir Adler Hess
viai-artworks

Oh of course! I try to pay as much homage as I can to the artists I hire. smile

More commissions, yay!
And yeah, it's a sad day if clients have to cancel out-of-the-blue. emo

It happens, recently I had someone who wanted me to draw for them the next month. They seemed really excited, too, commissioning me for their project.
They literally fall off the face of gaia and earth. I tried contacting them on the forums/pm and gmail- nada.
I guess irl happens, which is okay. At least Virai got a heads up on a commission cancel. Luckily I hadn't started on any work for that client.

Dedicated Explorer

nikiera

Omg. I actually need to check in but I pretty much gave up. An artist on here called Luc1us hasn't gotten back to me after about a year now. I sent the money already which was over 100 dollars. Doesn't help that she/he lived in Russia. Has a beautiful style, was doing commissions for others but never ever responded to me. It's a terrible feeling actually. Ugh. burning_eyes

Dedicated Explorer

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sir Adler Hess
nikiera

Omg. I actually need to check in but I pretty much gave up. An artist on here called Luc1us hasn't gotten back to me after about a year now. I sent the money already which was over 100 dollars. Doesn't help that she/he lived in Russia. Has a beautiful style, was doing commissions for others but never ever responded to me. It's a terrible feeling actually. Ugh. burning_eyes

Russia? Hope she's safe- I guess I'm more concerned about her than annoyed?
Cause Russia < m >
Yeh, that's a bummer- I can see why that happens though, for some artists.
If they have a whole lot of commissions going on at once. Sometimes one or two get forgotten. But the artist should be responsible (along with the commissioner) to keep in contact in case one forgets to respond/update etc.

Dedicated Explorer

Sir Adler Hess
xLXQx

Your chibi's are lovely~

Unfortunately my RLC funds are low right now. Though I wouldn't mind a gold transaction.

Who were you interested in drawing?

Thank you~ I would like to do Ulrich Iudex
nikiera

It happens, recently I had someone who wanted me to draw for them the next month. They seemed really excited, too, commissioning me for their project.
They literally fall off the face of gaia and earth. I tried contacting them on the forums/pm and gmail- nada.
I guess irl happens, which is okay. At least Virai got a heads up on a commission cancel. Luckily I hadn't started on any work for that client.

Yeah, I've had several of those. They message me asking about commissions then they tell me they'll contact me at another date when they have more funds. Then I don't hear from them again xD

In my case, we already agreed on payment terms and a deadline. 2 weeks before the deadline (Sketch and composition done) is when he messaged me that he can't push through with RLC but would pay gold instead. I decided to drop the commission and have him contact me when he has the funds again. I mean... you can't pay me gold if we agreed on RLC, man. *sob*
Sir Adler Hess

e-mailed you *sorry fo the many e-mails QUO*

Dedicated Explorer

Diabolica-III
Sir Adler Hess

e-mailed you *sorry fo the many e-mails QUO*

Don't worry about it! biggrin
I sent one back!

heart

Dedicated Explorer

Dedicated Explorer

Demonic Lunatic

I can give it a try.
Name your price
Samples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Explorer

New Vegas

Thank you so much but it's currently not a style I'm looking for. Goodluck ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out