Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hello all, I am requesting an odd thing for art I do not wish to have my Gaia drawn, but something else. I'm a Senior in soccer and we get these thing call Senior Sheets, and the lower class men just put random sh!t we like on them. I'm kind of the odd ball out of are team, and I'm an outside the box thinker, but this is what I'd love for someone on here to draw this for me, and have it put on my sheet.

I Would like to be drawn like an Adventure time character (with hair like this, maybe blowing in the wind like the unicorn) , with my soccer uniform on which is blue shorts white socks green cleats, and a white jersey that say 30 on it. I would like to be on a rearing White unicorn holding up a sword, with flames in the back ground. (I would like to have war paint on my face) at the top in big letters say Fair Winds. OH and on the unicorn butt, kind of like my little pony could you have the Fall out Boy symbol on it. and if you could fit on there "Put on your war paint" would be sweet too.

I don't have much gold I'm in the mil, right now. I could pay you, but if someone with a kind soul could do this for me for free I would be honored, and internal grateful.
emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BUMP yum_puddi

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BUMP yum_puddi

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BUMP yum_puddi

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BUMP yum_puddi

Bashful Kitten

Hello, I would like to let you know that this post belongs in the freebies forum.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BlooKittiKat
Hello, I would like to let you know that this post belongs in the freebies forum.

It also I could pay. Not just for free

Bashful Kitten

lola-wentz
BlooKittiKat

If you post it in the freebies forum, you can just ask for it for free, and then, if you really like it, you can tip them. You pay less, and get what you want. People in the requests page want to be paid.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BlooKittiKat
lola-wentz
BlooKittiKat

If you post it in the freebies forum, you can just ask for it for free, and then, if you really like it, you can tip them. You pay less, and get what you want. People in the requests page want to be paid.

true, but I'm just putting it all over the place

Bashful Kitten

lola-wentz
BlooKittiKat
lola-wentz
BlooKittiKat

true, but I'm just putting it all over the place

Alright, good luck.

Shirtless Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jack SkellingtonThe Nightmare Before Christmas

User Image

The name that was given to me at birth was Nick Jarno Laasala, but I prefer to be called Nick.
In case you weren't certain, I amMale
I've made it through 21 years of life.
I was brought into this world on October 31st.
Before I came here, I was in Finland.
If someone was going to write a biography about me, this is what it would say.
Nick was a pretty popular kid growing up, and he would stand up for anyone, and one day he stood up for a cute little red head by the name of Annie. The two were inseparable, they were almost brother and sister pretty much. Nick loved acting, dancing, and most of singing. He could sing his way into anyone heart, and he found his way into some lovely girls heart. But it turned out that Annie was in love with him, and she had waited to long, but she kissed him! Nick was shocked by this, and had no idea that one of his friend had saw and told his girlfriend. They played an awful trick on her, and Nick could never forgive himself for when he heard she tried to kill herself. So at that point he was going to make everything right again and hope to get back with Annie.

When it comes to sexuality, I describe myself as being sexuality, described or not
I stand at the mighty height of height.

This is just a little tidbit about me that I didn't mention earlier Other
Your username knows all of my moves before I make them.

DISNEY_CHARACTER SERIES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The name that was given to me at birth was character's full name, but I prefer to be called what the character goes by.
In case you weren't certain, I am Character's gender
I've made it through Age years of life.
I was brought into this world on character's birthday (excluded the year).
Before I came here, I was in state/province/country your character came from before coming to the mansion.
If someone was going to write a biography about me, this is what it would say.
Your character's background in at least a paragraph, but no more than three paragraphs.

When it comes to sexuality, I describe myself as being sexuality, described or not
I stand at the mighty height of height.

This is just a little tidbit about me that I didn't mention earlier Other
Your username knows all of my moves before I make them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff