Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you be interested in reading my book?

Yes 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Maybe 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
-o- l a y o r a -o-
. And we're open. ^^ .

Hi there! yum_puddi
yum_strawberry I am offering my artsy skills for you yum_strawberry
I do headshots for 25mil
Here are some samples of my work
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Generous Friend

FallenGITS
-o- l a y o r a -o-
. And we're open. ^^ .

Hi there! yum_puddi
I do headshots for 25mil
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

. Oh my goodness, your art is incredible. <3 I would love a few done, if that's okay? I would want one of my Book Character, whom I have a description for on the first page and then these two avatars[if you have time] >
User ImageUser Image
I will be tipping you. <3 .

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
-o- l a y o r a -o-
FallenGITS
-o- l a y o r a -o-
. And we're open. ^^ .

Hi there! yum_puddi
I do headshots for 25mil
User Image

. Oh my goodness, your art is incredible. <3 I would love a few done, if that's okay? I would want one of my Book Character, whom I have a description for on the first page and then these two avatars[if you have time] >
User ImageUser Image
I will be tipping you. <3 .

sure thing I'd be very interested wink Ill update you as soon as i can

Generous Friend

User Image

. Thank you very much. <3 .

Generous Friend

User Image

. :pokes thread: <3 .

Generous Friend

Kawaii Shoujo

H i 8D just quick question
I was just wondering if you were doing RLC
either way heres my art > u<

Username: Spiral in a Triangle
What You're Offering: anything you want?? * n * chibi, bust, knee-up?? the only thing im not offering is fullbody is painted style, those are reserved for auctions and rlc (( or maybe rlly high bribes LOL ))
Samples: Tumblr
Price Point: If you tell me what style you're interested in, I can tell you min bribe?? * n *

Generous Friend

Spiral in a Triangle

H i 8D just quick question
I was just wondering if you were doing RLC
either way heres my art > u<

Username: Spiral in a Triangle
What You're Offering: anything you want?? * n * chibi, bust, knee-up?? the only thing im not offering is fullbody is painted style, those are reserved for auctions and rlc (( or maybe rlly high bribes LOL ))
Samples: Tumblr
Price Point: If you tell me what style you're interested in, I can tell you min bribe?? * n *

. Hi there. ^_^ I love your art style and I would be interested. I see, well that's alright. I do have pure and items I can put up for sale for more. <3 I enjoy the kitty boy you've drawn and the girl with the long flowing brown hair; they're both beautiful. What would a waist up cost me do you think? <3 Oh and I wouldn't be able to do rlc right now. </3 .
-o- l a y o r a -o-
Username: Violet4024
What You're Offering: cute chibis or anime styled arts for yew
Samples: ( some of last year in sig)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Price Point: 1 bil for uncolored colored will be negotiated
Quote:

Kawaii Shoujo

-o- l a y o r a -o-

Hooray > u < waist ups are min of 60bil
the higher the offer the more inclined i am to take it cause in need of funds right now HAHA u v u;;;
and poo : (( i've been wanting to do atleast 1 rlc before school starts gonk
so far no one, all my buyers who were interested became broke when i opened it up
but its alright the time will come xD

Generous Friend

Spiral in a Triangle
-o- l a y o r a -o-

Hooray > u < waist ups are min of 60bil
the higher the offer the more inclined i am to take it cause in need of funds right now HAHA u v u;;;
and poo : (( i've been wanting to do atleast 1 rlc before school starts gonk
so far no one, all my buyers who were interested became broke when i opened it up
but its alright the time will come xD
Aw I'm sorry I can't help you with the rlc. But I can offer 80 bill for a waist up? <3

Kawaii Shoujo

-o- l a y o r a -o-

sure, would you mind if i painted her
User Image
and do you mind waiting a bit?? * n * i wanna finish this order before taking another one
im done lining, just need to colour
i SHOULD be done by tonight but we'll see xD

Generous Friend

. I was actually hoping for artwork done of my book character down in the third post on the first page. <3 There are a couple of references of her. She's an elf. <3 What do you think? .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff