• Full closet 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Easley Lighthalzen
Trista Leigh
Easley Lighthalzen
Trista Leigh
Easley Lighthalzen
Have you tried it yet? With that gold, you can start buying and selling and no need to spend real cash smile

I'm trying, Lol.
With outfits at the moment.
And doing good so far. XD
how do u do that? outfits? xD

You go to create an avi. And after you make an outfit that you want to put up for sale, open the "Outfits" tab under the inventory section. Click the save button than the "$" button. The Max gold an outfit can be is just over 2bill.
I mean profit from them XD

Oh lol.
Well the way I do it, (I've over 500 equip-able items) And I sell them just under MP asking and than use the extra items that I didn't put in the outfit for MP lowest.
I am not exactly sure how it works, but it does for me. Lo.

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Fairy

Easley Lighthalzen
Akimi_Fuyoko
Ohhh I've heard :') I want to! (PH is Philippines right?) If so my boy is from there actually haha so I'd definitely like to visit sometime ^___^.

&ohh what do you want to do now? &yeah you're still young x) when you said old guy I thought like, 50 hahahaha

Yup! Really? That's nice.

Currently looking for a job, heheh.

Ohh what kind of job?

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Akimi_Fuyoko
Easley Lighthalzen
Akimi_Fuyoko
Ohhh I've heard :') I want to! (PH is Philippines right?) If so my boy is from there actually haha so I'd definitely like to visit sometime ^___^.

&ohh what do you want to do now? &yeah you're still young x) when you said old guy I thought like, 50 hahahaha

Ohh what kind of job?
Another HR post razz
Preferably somewhere in the field of Compensation and Benefits. I have 2 years experience in that field

Fairy

Easley Lighthalzen
Akimi_Fuyoko
Easley Lighthalzen
Akimi_Fuyoko

Ohh what kind of job?
Another HR post razz
Preferably somewhere in the field of Compensation and Benefits. I have 2 years experience in that field

Ohhh --any companies you're looking into? ^___^

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Akimi_Fuyoko
Mainly international companies here or the big ones like San Miguel, Shell and P&G but not responses yet haha I get a lot of calls from recruitment agencies

Fairy

Easley Lighthalzen
Akimi_Fuyoko
Mainly international companies here or the big ones like San Miguel, Shell and P&G but not responses yet haha I get a lot of calls from recruitment agencies

Ooooh sounds good ^____^ and recruitment agencies? what do those do surprised all I can think of is like, acting recruitment agencies x)

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Akimi_Fuyoko
Easley Lighthalzen
Akimi_Fuyoko

Ooooh sounds good ^____^ and recruitment agencies? what do those do surprised all I can think of is like, acting recruitment agencies x)
they whore you to companies XDD

jkjk

they assess you and they recommend you to different companies that suit your credentials smile

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

bump for a butler!

Eternal Phantom

Interested in drawing Catherine and Fyfe in FB semi real painterly color style no bg.

Art Sample:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
More samples at my shop
Time Done:1- 2 weeks maybe?
Commission Price: For this item?

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Vian_POH
Interested in drawing Catherine and Fyfe in FB semi real painterly color style no bg.

Art Sample:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
More samples at my shop
Time Done:1- 2 weeks maybe?
Commission Price: For this item?
Thanks for considering my request. ♡
Your art is not quite what I'm looking for.

Sparkling Gekko

☆☆☆

Hi! I'm interested in drawing Catherine, full body, coloured chibi style~
          Art Samples:
          User ImageUser Image

Time Done: 1 - 2 days
          Commission Price: usually receive anything from 300mil to 500mil~

Thanks for considering~ heart

Clean Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

LittleTeaFox
          ☆☆☆

Hi! I'm interested in drawing Catherine, full body, coloured chibi style~
          Art Samples:
          User ImageUser Image

Time Done: 1 - 2 days
          Commission Price: usually receive anything from 300mil to 500mil~

Thanks for considering~ heart

Thanks for considering my request. Your art style and quality are not quite what I'm looking for. smile

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Jawsum
<3
hey sharkie ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items